Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is it me or does the scarf say Unted :lol:
Manchester United is a protected brand.

The Brand Protection Department is responsible for protecting the Manchester United brand. Our trade marks are registered throughout the World and their use on unapproved products and services without permission is considered counterfeiting. The manufacture and/or sale of counterfeit goods can warrant legal action. We aim to reduce the circulation of counterfeit goods, thus protecting our fans.

What is counterfeiting?
Counterfeiting is the deliberate attempt to deceive consumers by copying and marketing goods bearing well known trade marks. These products are rarely safety tested and are usually of inferior quality. Thus they may be easily become faulty or even cause injury.

What do we do?
We are dedicated to helping fight the crime of counterfeiting. With our legal team, Trading Standards, Customs and law enforcement officers, we aim to ensure that illegal goods never make it to their planned destination and, if required, counterfeiters are arrested and prosecuted.

How can you help us?
We rely heavily upon our fans to help us put an end to this illegal activity. Should you have any information relating to Manchester United counterfeit goods, please do not hesitate to contact us. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Email: brandprotection@manutd.co.uk

Mail: Brand Protection Department
Manchester United Limited
Sir Matt Busby Way
Old Trafford
Manchester M16 0RA

Manchester United appreciates any help or assistance you may offer regarding this serious matter

Registered Trade Marks

MANCHESTER UNITED
MAN UNITED
MAN UTD
MUFC

AshfordLad

These are the sort of mofos in control of my club. And then I get banned from Chelsea forums for criticising Abrahmovic.

Fun fact they also own TM to "Chelski" :lol::lol:

RedChip

We might as well derail this thread a little bit more: do you know if Blackberry are still putting out new models? For the general public I mean.
Yeah, I am considering getting their privv. I miss the keyboard and wordmole :D

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Just watching a programme on our new manager now on SkySports about his management career. Got really excited about him arriving soon, the feedback from the players is brilliant as well, gives a real insight into what to expect.

The ITV one on here is worth a watch as well, the SkySports one is pretty good as well.

Hurry up and get this done.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
New branding required:

The Special Flange
The Special Axe-Wound
The Special King Cnut

SirAF

Ageist
Same here, I had to stop it to see if it started again...
I couldn't understand why people were laughing, when it started over again I thought the clip was over and was being automatically replayed :lol: Then I recognized the movie and watched it through :lol:

The red panther

princess transfer emo
This is becoming silly now

Is this the first time they have to deal with such a thing ? Seems like he really is the special one if that is the case. Really can't understand this wasn't taken care off when Chelsea fired Mourinho and I also can't understand it wasn't already taken care off by United in the many months they had to prepare this deal...

LVG should get the sack, takes 6 months to finally do that, takes a bloody week to negotiate a deal with a man that has been without a job for 6 months and has been nailed on to be the replacement for 6 months. The mind boggles.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Is this the first time they have to deal with such a thing ? Seems like he really is the special one if that is the case. Really can't understand this wasn't taken care off when Chelsea fired Mourinho and I also can't understand it wasn't already taken care off by United in the many months they had to prepare this deal...

LVG should get the sack, takes 6 months to finally do that, takes a bloody week to negotiate a deal with a man that has been without a job for 6 months and has been nailed on to be the replacement for 6 months. The mind boggles.
You're on a role recently.

Ban

Why the panic? It will be sorted in a day or two.
Why are football fans generally so impatient?

Jonno

Just watching a programme on our new manager now on SkySports about his management career. Got really excited about him arriving soon, the feedback from the players is brilliant as well, gives a real insight into what to expect.

The ITV one on here is worth a watch as well, the SkySports one is pretty good as well.

Hurry up and get this done.
Where can I find these documentaries online mate?

Kag

Cracking post.

vk20legend

I am relaxed about the whole situation. He'll sign and be our new manager.. This'll get sorted pretty soon.. I mean, what are Chelsea gonna do?! Refuse to release his naming copyright( If that is even true)?! Good luck selling Jose Mourinho Mugs and Silverware when he wins a title here. They'll look like idiots and we get free publicity for our manager. Naah.. This'll get sorted soon. I read a few posts above that his rights could be a six figure value, which is nothing for a club like us and our marketing team might just earn it back in a few hours.

There is a higher chance of him changing his name to JoMo and agreeing to drive a second hand Chevy if it means managing us than either party walking away from the deal for these reasons.

This might be the first time we might have a manager who might have sponsors of his own and the situation might be a new one for us, but no way is this not gonna happen for such silly reasons..

I would've been more worried had LvG stayed till today and there was no news on whether he stayed or went..The bigger issue has been dealt with. This is just a matter of formality and maybe a day or two.

I just hope he starts immediately. I don't even want him to wait till June 1st.

The United

Yeah well, it is not that easy in RL stuff.

Also, both parties want each other. They can take as much as time to make sure both sides are pleased with the terms and whatever. I am sure club has to say a lot to him about all the behaving stuff, youth policy and shit while Jose has his own to say.

Let them sort out and take their time.

Rednotdead

Not really. These sort of details have to be the last to be negotiated. We'd have looked pretty stupid if we'd bought the trade mark from Chelsea then the deal with Mourinho fell through at the last minute for some reason.

Phil

It's almost like people are getting unnecessarily worked up about something they know nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.