Mourinho vs. Conte: "I've never been suspended for match fixing"

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
From the Shed End Chelsea forum:

"What a rancid person"

"Well, he isn't lying..."

"It's so difficult these days to look at Jose and think I once worshiped that man.
I'll always have a special place in my heart for him but he's totally classless."

"I feel genuinely embarrassed that i use to worship him."

"The United fans on Red Cafe are loving it. Hypocrites." :lol:

ti vu

To say having his achievment being questioned in the media etc.. again won't effect Jose is untrue. I said it was silly because Conte will likely bring it up being reactionary. This will turn a lot of attention back on that part of Jose's career and a question best left in the past. Take the Pep and doping thing fired around on here, when it suits the agenda people will run with it. Do you think a huge majority of the media won't love the idea of a war between Conte and Jose calling each others biggest achievements a fraud/built on cheating?

You guys seem to be trying to jump to Jose's defence but I'm not even attacking him. I'm simply stating this is how I think Conte will hit back and it's going to get messy between the pair in the media.
I am not defending anything. I am saying you're trying too hard. The media love it which why they asked Conte the question leading to his off mark remark on Mourinho. Mourinho loves this kind of thing. And clearly anyone can see who make a fool out of this . The more reactionary Conte be, the deeper he dig his own grave in this as I explained he has no case but aimless shot. Peace.

Sandyman

Tbf to @padr81, he is just going on about how Conte could react and that Jose probably should not have brought it up.

We can hardly expect Conte to come out with facts seeing how much the crazy person on the touchline comment seems to have gotten to him. The question is why did the journos assume it was Conte and not Klopp? Or why not both?

padr81

Supports
Man City
I am not defending anything. I am saying you're trying too hard. The media love it which why they asked Conte the question leading to his off mark remark on Mourinho. Mourinho loves this kind of thing. And clearly anyone can see who make a fool out of this . The more reactionary Conte be, the deeper he dig his own grave in this as I explained he has no case. Peace.
I agree that there is only one winner of this battle, as Pep once said, in the press room "He's the f**kin boss".

padr81

Supports
Man City
Tbf to @padr81, he is just going on about how Conte could react and that Jose probably should not have brought it up.

We can hardly expect Conte to come out with facts seeing how much the crazy person on the touchline comment seems to have gotten to him. The question is why did the journos assume it was Conte and not Klopp? Or why not both?
I think they were fishing because they knew this is exactly how Conte would react. I bet they can't wait to bring up tonight's.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
So unlike Antonio to overreact...

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Conte walked into this when he reacted to Jose's clown comments. He knew he was referring to himself but no doubt was hoping either Conte or Klopp would take it the wrong way so he could play the missunderstanding card and get a cheap shot in.

Conte seems pretty dumb to me. Every time Jose dangles anything he bites.

I still don't understand what the actual point of any of this is though? It's playground stuff.

ti vu

Conte walked into this when he reacted to Jose's clown comments. He knew he was referring to himself but no doubt was hoping either Conte or Klopp would take it the wrong way so he could play the missunderstanding card and get a cheap shot in.

I still don't understand what the actual point of any of this is though? It's playground stuff.
My guess is Mourinho is playing to make the chance for Conte to walk after this season ends, higher. In that case, you can feel that Chelsea as the club is problem for not allowing long term managerial regime, not their coaches (Mourinho's disastrous final year at Chelsea & short termism folktale).

Antonedwin

Oh man , i don't know why but some of our fans are either too soft or they just don't like jose. As long as i remember , SAF was also love to throw banter , he wasn't soft like your imagination

DdeGoat

Brilliant?

This childish non-provoked mud slinging is brilliant? What is the point of any of this?

What's next? Conte: "I have never cowardly poked in the eyes of a guy who was suffering from cancer"?

I would may be understand if either of the teams were going for the title and one manager was trying to unsettle the other. But these are two "chasing teams" who were out of the chase before Christmas. They have both failed in your primary objectives so far. Just get on with it. No adult likes this bickering.

Halftrack

You know the difference between race and nationality yes?
Not the thread for it, but I'll be quick: There are many different definitions of what constitutes racism, and a lot of countries operate with a legal definition of racism that includes discrimination on the basis of nationality.

I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to label it racist, but I'd definitely call it ugly stereotyping. "Russians love doping" and "Italians are serial cheats" are not exactly glowing endorsements, are they?

Last edited:

ti vu

Brilliant?

This childish non-provoked mud slinging is brilliant? What is the point of any of this?

What's next? Conte: "I have never cowardly poked in the eyes of a guy who was suffering from cancer"?

I would may be understand if either of the teams were going for the title and one manager was trying to unsettle the other. But these are two "chasing teams" who were out of the chase before Christmas. Just get on with it. You have both failed in your primary objectives so far. No adult likes this bickering.
Why did Pizzagate happened when Mourinho's Chelsea dominated the league for 2 years?

The thing is you take chance to weaken any possible rivals, not necessary only those current better than you. Arsenal back then (who never be the same since), and probably Chelsea now if Conte walks. Very few if not none top coaches available. Making Chelsea looks like a poison chalice for coaches would mean their recruitment may be harder. They're not top spender cnymore and huge chunk of their spending now is not what their coaches want. Conte himself confirmed.

The whole we should only do this and that only when we're winning, is actually small time. You can talk when you win, but totally spineless when losing by staying silent?

Last edited:

DdeGoat

Why did Pizzagate happened when Mourinho's Chelsea dominated the league for 2 years?

The thing is you take chance to weaken any possible rivals, not necessary only those current better than you. Arsenal back then (who never be the same since), and probably Chelsea now if Conte walks. Very few if not none top coaches available. Making Chelsea looks like a poison chalice for coaches would mean their recruitment may be harder. They're not top spender cnymore and huge chunk of their spending now is not what their coaches want. Conte himself confirmed.
Yes, I am sure that pizzagate is the reason Arsenal have never been the same.

I am sorry to say but the rest of the post is nonsense too. How is Jose commenting on Conte's hair or touchline behavior or anything making "Chelsea a poisoned chalice"? You got to be incredibly naive to believe that kind of shit. This is nothing but Jose stoking his ego. He loves to be in the headlines. Nothing more to it.

Halftrack

Brilliant?

I would may be understand if either of the teams were going for the title and one manager was trying to unsettle the other. But these are two "chasing teams" who were out of the chase before Christmas. They have both failed in your primary objectives so far. Just get on with it. No adult likes this bickering.
Fun-hater!

I'm an adult, and I think it's brilliant. Long may it continue.

ti vu

Yes, I am sure that pizzagate is the reason Arsenal have never been the same.

I am sorry to say but the rest of the post is nonsense too. How is Jose commenting on Conte's hair or touchline behavior or anything making "Chelsea a poisoned chalice"? You got to be incredibly naive to believe that kind of shit. This is nothing but Jose stoking his ego. He loves to be in the headlines. Nothing more to it.
How are you sure it's Conte's hair and Conte's touchline behavior? Guesswork? Can you sue anyone base on this in real life? There, the answer.

The underlining point is to bring Conte out on the spotlight and has him dance. He had already had plenty of pressure being at Chelsea. Now he's more pressure is piled up with media love to have some drama from him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Vince McMahon will be on the phone shortly.
Mou works the mic better than John Cena. :lol:

From the Shed End Chelsea forum:

"What a rancid person"

"Well, he isn't lying..."

"It's so difficult these days to look at Jose and think I once worshiped that man.
I'll always have a special place in my heart for him but he's totally classless."

"I feel genuinely embarrassed that i use to worship him."

"The United fans on Red Cafe are loving it. Hypocrites." :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
What did he want to achieve by calling him senile? conte is just reactionary. I don't get how you guys don't get that. Jose's original comment wasn't even a dig at him.
I think the difference is that Conte does not think before he speaks, thus his daft and frankly ridiculous and reactionary comments. Jose often puts his foot in his mouth, but he's also often very considered in what he says.

RooneyLegend

Both should focus on sorting out their teams instead of allowing the league to turn into bundesliga light.

Karlkim SK

Both should focus on sorting out their teams instead of allowing the league to turn into bundesliga light.
Well both Conte and Jose won something in England already. This year Khalifa (Manchester) City probably win the PL, but let's wait until the end of the season.

manunited1919

Speak for yourself. This stuff is priceless. Much better than hearing about City’s amazing attacking football.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The whole thing is grotesque to me. I cannot say I enjoy childish spats but the worst is Conte for me, the way he felt targeted by Mourinho in the first place.
He didn't name anyone so Conte could have easily deflected but no, big Antonio had to respond...

RooneyLegend

Well both Conte and Jose won something in England already. This year Khalifa (Manchester) City probably win the PL, but let's wait until the end of the season.
They are going to win it in bundesligaesque fashion whether you like it or not. Given that these two manage the two clubs that have the resources to readdress the situation, that's where their energy should be.

Suedesi

It’s hilarious.... The setup is absolutely gold. Mou looked to be finishing the issue, pouring water on the fire, ending whatever controversy, then he just mischievously slips a hand grenade in there and just lets it off like feck it.

Suedesi

And honestly, feck Conte. Mou wasn't even talking about him, and I thought his comments on Mourinho and "demenza senile" were pretty disrespectful, and didn't receive the media condemnation it deserved.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Chelsea should genuinely sack their media manager and ban the journalist who misled Conte. Awful job by them.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Conte is just making himself look silly by taking Jose on in the press. The latter is an expert at media battles and twisting the narrative. In a sense a fighting Jose is a refreshing change from miserable. But all of this is pretty irrelevant. I care about the football.

Sadly it's Conte and Pep who have won/will soon win the big and really meaningful trophies. We are still chasing those achievements.

black_crow

Conte is a really strange guy.

Mou didn’t even mention his name.
He would have been right through...

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
How many Ls has Conté continuously taken from Mourinho? It’s pretty hysterical how easily José gets to him, directly and indirectly :lol:

Suedesi

Kinda silly from Jose after the apito dourado affair in 2004 nearly tarnished his greatest achievement.

A can of worms he may regret opening as this could get nasty.

This post no way implies Jose is a match fixer BTW, just Porto don't exactly come across much better than juve for it.
The matchfixing happened at Sienna. Learn your facts before you parrot on this site.

"Pep doping his players." Next Jose soundbyte. Hopefully.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The matchfixing happened at Sienna. Learn your facts before you parrot on this site.

"Pep doping his players." Next Jose soundbyte. Hopefully.
I hope not. He'll be sued for defamation and rightly so.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Kinda silly from Jose after the apito dourado affair in 2004 nearly tarnished his greatest achievement.

A can of worms he may regret opening as this could get nasty.

This post no way implies Jose is a match fixer BTW, just Porto don't exactly come across much better than juve for it.
Conte's fixing claim has nothing to with his time at Juventus.