g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mourinho's press conference

ChaddyP

feck me... he's spilling everything on the floor, ask him more!!! why does this have to end :drool::(

Bwuk

He's coming across brilliantly in this.

Man is a genius.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
fecking hell, I hate when people ask about "What advice has Fergie given you?".

I know Fergie was the best around, but Mourinho has been successful enough to not need to hear this type of question. It's so patronizing.

mbb8

Not watching, but sounds cringey bringing out the sheet of paper. Can't remember what it was about, but LVG did that last season and it just seemed awkward
nothing Jose does is cringy. the silver-haired fox is devine.

R'hllor

Cant be arsed to look for streams after Sky just went full brainfart but it sounds how this classless cnut creating a circus already,oh and he could turn up in suit.

Sigma

Not watching, but sounds cringey bringing out the sheet of paper. Can't remember what it was about, but LVG did that last season and it just seemed awkward
West ham long balls.

And nothing about Mourinho's press conference is cringey

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Been training people at work, what have I missed?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Yeah it is, but he could have just said ''Giggs wants to prove himself'' or keep it vague. I've no problem with what he said, I just wonder if it'll stir some shit.
I want him to stir shit up.
This is Box Office!

Crustanoid

Can you expand, please?
Giggs wanting to be United manager, but not being able to wait, and therefore had to make a difficult choice which took guts to leave the club. Similar to Jose at Barca. He left and worked his way up. Not Jose's fault that the club want him as manager over Giggs, and he wishes him luck and would welcome him back at any point.

Don't think he could have put it any better

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Good question about Rooney. He sees him as a forward. We're buying a midfielder. Poggerssss

prateik

That was brilliant. Rooney is not a midfield. Prove himself as a striker or be gone.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Rooney NOT going to be no. 6!!

Jose: "My pass can be amazing too without pressure"

....not even 8!!

:D :D

Sparky Rhiwabon

Where do you see Wayne Rooney next season?

"maybe not a striker anymore...never a no.6 for me...he will be a 9, a 10, maybe a 9 and a half...not even an 8"

Not a regular maybe?

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Cant be arsed to look for streams after Sky just went full brainfart but it sounds how this classless cnut creating a circus already,oh and he could turn up in suit.
Take a chill pill.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not a six... Not even an eight.
Good news.