Mourinho's press conference

feck me... he's spilling everything on the floor, ask him more!!! why does this have to end :drool::(

He's coming across brilliantly in this.

Man is a genius.

fecking hell, I hate when people ask about "What advice has Fergie given you?".

I know Fergie was the best around, but Mourinho has been successful enough to not need to hear this type of question. It's so patronizing.

Not watching, but sounds cringey bringing out the sheet of paper. Can't remember what it was about, but LVG did that last season and it just seemed awkward
nothing Jose does is cringy. the silver-haired fox is devine.

Cant be arsed to look for streams after Sky just went full brainfart but it sounds how this classless cnut creating a circus already,oh and he could turn up in suit.

Not watching, but sounds cringey bringing out the sheet of paper. Can't remember what it was about, but LVG did that last season and it just seemed awkward

West ham long balls.

And nothing about Mourinho's press conference is cringey

Been training people at work, what have I missed?

Yeah it is, but he could have just said ''Giggs wants to prove himself'' or keep it vague. I've no problem with what he said, I just wonder if it'll stir some shit.

I want him to stir shit up.
This is Box Office!

Can you expand, please?
Giggs wanting to be United manager, but not being able to wait, and therefore had to make a difficult choice which took guts to leave the club. Similar to Jose at Barca. He left and worked his way up. Not Jose's fault that the club want him as manager over Giggs, and he wishes him luck and would welcome him back at any point.

Don't think he could have put it any better

Good question about Rooney. He sees him as a forward. We're buying a midfielder. Poggerssss

That was brilliant. Rooney is not a midfield. Prove himself as a striker or be gone.

Rooney NOT going to be no. 6!!

Jose: "My pass can be amazing too without pressure"

....not even 8!!

:D :D

Where do you see Wayne Rooney next season?

"maybe not a striker anymore...never a no.6 for me...he will be a 9, a 10, maybe a 9 and a half...not even an 8"

Not a regular maybe?

Cant be arsed to look for streams after Sky just went full brainfart but it sounds how this classless cnut creating a circus already,oh and he could turn up in suit.

Take a chill pill.

Not a six... Not even an eight.
Good news.