Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
He doesn't deserve a second season if he can't earn it before May. Right now, he should be gone at the end of the year. Losing four matches at home is pathetic against the likes of Newcastle, West Brom, and Swansea. He has no idea what he's doing. Awful football and awful results.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I've said it all season, we just look tactically inept and void of any creativity and penetration in the final third.

Moyes and/or the coaching staff have to take the lion share of the blame-just not good enough!

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Let us not get ahead of ourselves. The FA Cup has long been a bit of a nothing competition, certainly nothing to make or break a season. Moyes only real bad result over the last few weeks was the Tottenham game, which was strongly influenced by a poor refereeing decision at a crucial stage.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I just don't think it's ever going to work for him, everything that could go wrong is going wrong and you have to worry what type of players we will be able to attract when we don't finish 4th.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
"She canee take the strain capt'n!". Should probably just be changed to "United lost. Meltdown in progress".

Poor performance worsened by horrible luck as well. Still, it was a second string side. I predicted Moyes would go all out for the FA Cup.

Count Orduck

The little corner camera was focused on him for the entirety of the last five minutes on BT Sport, and he just looked utterly lost. He simply stood there not saying a word, clearly devoid of hope or ideas. The only moment he sparked into life was to throw his hands in the air, swear and shake his head when we gave the ball away. To be honest it looked a little bit like he'd given up.

He's so out of his depth it would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Cut from the same cloth they said. Sorry but week after week I'm running out of things to say.

I didn't expect a 30 game unbeaten run but to lose 5 at OT. Unacceptable.

Bestie07

I'd be relieved if I woke up to the news that he was sacked. Time to accept that we fecked up appointing him, get someone decent in and reduce the damage. The guy is properly out of his depth at this level.

pony1982

4 defeats in 6 home games.

He's taken this united squad and turned them into an absolute joke. I don't think he's good enough for this club.
This - my worry is that no player who's half decent is going to want to play for a manager that seems this clueless.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I want him to be given a chance but he doesn't inspire confidence at all. We look clueless on the pitch, he's too negative with his tactics and comes across as a defeatist in his press conferences/interviews. Don't think things are going to get any better this season, especially if he's happy not signing anyone in January.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yes, but Swansea were never winning that game when it was 11v11. It was a scrappy game but we were well comfortable.

The sending off changed the whole dynamic of the game.
How can you say that knowing the current team's deficiencies ? Have you not watched Utd at OT this season ? Yes Fabio's red card increased the chances of defeat drastically but even at 11 vs 11 I knew the possibility of losing the match was real. Utd at OT even 11 vs 11 is pure shit these days. Swansea could still have won the game without the red card.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Let us not get ahead of ourselves. The FA Cup has long been a bit of a nothing competition, certainly nothing to make or break a season. Moyes only real bad result over the last few weeks was the Tottenham game, which was strongly influenced by a poor refereeing decision at a crucial stage.
Well I'm glad he values he capital one cup ahead of it....
Some people..

Baxter

Cut from the same cloth they said. Sorry but week after week I'm running out of things to say.

I didn't expect a 30 game unbeaten run but to lose 5 at OT. Unacceptable.
This is it for me. Even if we were going to struggle, the home record is a joke

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Before this result and in other cups i saw that people said that Moyes was a great cup manager, where did this come from?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That game must have been written by a Scouser.... all the key players missing, de Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, VP, Rooney.

Ferdinand limps off.
Fabio gets sent off instantly.
And a late winner.

bloody hell, 2 home defeats in5 days again.

acnumber9

Time to go. Any belief we should stick with him is based on it being the Utd way. Nothing about the man suggests he is the right choice for our future. What do we do in training? We're not fit, shit at the back and clueless going forward.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: It begins.
So what if someone wants him out, though?

Were been absolutely abysmal this season. Any other club would have sacked him by now. I'm personally not sure if we should sack him yet (although it's more and more looking like it will be the right decision eventually), what's wrong with thinking he's simply not good enough and wanting someone else? He does look completely clueless and the team looks void of any self belief under him. I'm not sure a Moyes side can handle tight title races and cl league semi finals given the complete lack of belief a group of champions have under him. He doesn't seem to be inspiring them one bit.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
We really made a massive feck up by not going for Mourinho in the summer. This guy isn't up to the job.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'm still enjoying the season

It's like a whole new experience. And defeats don't hurt nearly as bad as when you are in a title race.

I guess it's like supporting spurs

Red Stone

We're getting close to the straw that breaks the camel's back now. His next game is nothing game in the COC and I don't care what happens there, but if we lose to Swansea at home again in a week all hell will break loose.

If he was sacked tomorrow I wouldn't be too miffed. I don't like the guy and honestly, he hasn't exactly done anything to earn any sort of trust or confidence.

elisha27

I've never wanted Moyes and I have no sympathy for him but, as an aside, Ferguson's presence in the stands at every game, knowing full well he's being monitored by the cameras for his reaction at every turn, is not helping whatsoever. This, along with riding on the team coach, just hints at some truth in Keane's notion that he still wants to be the man, because I don't see how it's helping the transition at all.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Too much to lose, both financially and prestige

I know. But honestly I wouldn't care.

I left good jobs when I felt that I couldn't improve the situation. But that's just me.

Sam

He looks a beaten man. I think he'll walk before the season's out.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Well I'm glad he values he capital one cup ahead of it....
Some people..
What's wrong with that? We're in the semi final of one, with only two matches to go to a winnable final, whereas this was a game in a competition we really don't need to be fatiguing our players with in the early rounds.

I really don't think this is the disasterpiece that the late winner has people claiming it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.