Moyes To Succeed Ferguson Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
skeeta said:
Queiroz only had 14 first teams players (to play 65 competitive mtches) and up and to march was on the verge of the treble and 8 points clear in the league and cup final to look forward too.

Queiroz was not the culprit of all the evils of the team, as some tried to make believe.

Madrid had a very important player in Makelele, who the director allowed to leave. Queiroz asked Perez and Valdano to replace him, but they did nothing

Perez made Queiroz a scapegoat, for his inept transfer policy

Queiroz biggest mistake was going to manage the real madrid galacticos because that team is a joke. with all the best players in the world, they cant make a good enough team to even win a copa del rey. the president runs the show there and i dotn see real winning a title untill the president loosens his grip on the decisions on who plays and what players they buy. quairoz was a good scapegoat for the teams failures(thats exactly what he was because the perez knew he has to reduce the squad so he could afford all the stras coming in) and queiroz took all the blame. people in madrid know it wasn't his fault but blind people assume it was. good coaches have gone through real madrid and had the same result.
yet still he doesnt have the experience needed to lead a club like Manchester United. What do expect from the board of directors? They would be mad if they leave the club's destiny (which is worth around 900m grands) in the hands of a rookie manager with little to no experience at club management level? As spoony said we are talking about Manchester United and not some American football club

Suedesi

devilish said:
1) Hitzfeld
2) Wenger
3) Capello
4) Hiddink
You want Wenger to take over Fergie's old job? :houllier::houllier::houllier:

And Capello is too defensive minded for Juve fans, let alone Utd fans. Plus he's been eliminated 3 times in a row by the scousers.

Hitzfeld and Hiddink how old are they?

Suedesi

So the Paddys' want O'Neill... no big surprise there.
Plech wants O'Neill... well he also loves Miller, so no surprise either.
IMO MON hasn't proved much. SPL doesn't count, becasue if you manage one of the big two you have a fifty fifty chance of winning.

Moyes... likewise hasn't proved much, and most importantly doesn't get along with Rooney, so he can feck off.

Carlos, hasn't won anything. He might be a great coach, but in his professional career he has not won anything.

I think Utd should look to get some winner even if only in the short run. feck this is going to be a tough decision...

devilish

Suedesi said:
You want Wenger to take over Fergie's old job? :houllier::houllier::houllier:

And Capello is too defensive minded for Juve fans, let alone Utd fans. Plus he's been eliminated 3 times in a row by the scousers.

Hitzfeld and Hiddink how old are they?
Wenger is a manager who knows the English Premiership very well. He had won everything at local level despite working with a budget which is ridiculous at Manchester United terms. He signed unknown talent who did very well, and altough he is not as good as SAF in grooming young talent, he did promoted players like Ashley Cole. Many say that he will never move from Arsenal. He would be mad not doing so. I mean Arsenal are at a stalemate. They dont have the funds to compete with us and Chelsea and he is destined to end up winning absolutely nothing for a long time. Wenger is arrogant but I dont think he is stupid. He knows that the only way for him to move forward is to leave and join a club who can give him the funds he need to win

If youre saying that Capello is too defensive minded then you should buy some old tapes of AC Milan (check also about Gullit, Van Basten and Rykaard), Roma (the man who created the trio Totti, Cassano and Montello) and Real lead by Capello. This man is a genius, he had won important honors in every team that he had joined and has a cv that anyone would envy. Ok you need to pamper the guy, and you need to give him carta bianca (in english terms give him the freedom to do what he wants) but if You want to win, then sign Capello.

Hitzfeld is 56 year old (what age got to do with this? we are talking about a manager here not a winger. what do you want in that role a master tactician or a inexperienced wimp?) and had won everything (including two CL) with two different teams in a league so similar to the EPL. He is a strict manager who knows how to handle the pressure of leading a great side (not some mickey mouse team) and is able to take tough decisions. Hiddink is 59 year old, capable of making a miracle (turning an average team made up of 11 fortunes into a threat capable of humilating national teams like Italy). He knows continental football very well and his knowlege of dutch football would prove precious

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
3 reasons why Wenger wont come to O/T
The fans
The Board and
Wenger

Hiddink went so far with the Korean side becuase they bribed the ref FFS....
The Koreans are Known for their 'tactics'

Capello...OK I rate him. But I think it will be O'Neill. He could have gone to a number of clubs....but he is waiting for the Big one...Manchester United.

devilish

Red Dreams said:
3 reasons why Wenger wont come to O/T
The fans
The Board and
Wenger

Hiddink went so far with the Korean side becuase they bribed the ref FFS....
The Koreans are Known for their 'tactics'

Capello...OK I rate him. But I think it will be O'Neill. He could have gone to a number of clubs....but he is waiting for the Big one...Manchester United.
Football has taught me one thing. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Hiddink did a great job with South Korea and is doing a great job with PSV

I still think that it would be a mistake if we rely on someone who has yet to win his first important honor.

devilish

Davo said:
Reason enough not to get him....

Wenger indeed.... :lol:
its not Capello's fault that totti and cassano had gone out of hand. Totti and Cassano are considered as Sensi's 'sons' and can do what they want and its because of this wrong attitude that Capello had left Roma.

Davo

The only possible reason I can think of any of you soft cnuts not wanting O'Neill are the questionable football his sides often play....

Oh and his lack of experience with top class players...

and the fact that he looks like a little Irish leprechaun...so he does

So that's three

devilish

Plechazunga said:
When the time comes, O'Neill

Obviously

dont you think that we need someone with a better pedigree and more experience at his side?

devilish

Davo said:
The only possible reason I can think of any of you soft cnuts not wanting O'Neill are the questionable football his sides often play....

Oh and his lack of experience with top class players...

and the fact that he looks like a little Irish leprechaun...so he does

So that's three
+ he has no experience in leading a big club

devilish

Davo said:
Of course he has you Maltese spud picker...
ah you like to pick on my nationality dont you?

what is it called? Racism? Xenophobia?

Davo

devilish said:
ah you like to pick on my nationality dont you?

what is it called? Racism? Xenophobia?
Yes I do

You Maltese cock-knocker

Xenophobia is the correct term for picking on someone for having a spastic nationality...

devilish

Davo said:
Yes I do

You Maltese cock-knocker

Xenophobia is the correct term for picking on someone for having a spastic nationality...
:yawn:

devilish

Keane16 said:
define 'big club'.....
a club that compete with some of the finest clubs in Europe and has a realistic chance of winning important honors.

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
devilish said:
a club that compete with some of the finest clubs in Europe and has a realistic chance of winning important honors.
Celtic do that every year.

Plus they've won the European Cup and play in front of 60,000 week in week out.

Are Chelsea a big club? Or Arsenal?

devilish

Keane16 said:
Celtic do that every year.

Plus they've won the European Cup and play in front of 60,000 week in week out.

Are Chelsea a big club? Or Arsenal?
the SPL league is NOT an important honor.

devilish

Plechazunga said:
If you keep saying Celtic isn't a big club Dev, people are going to lose respect for you on here...
thanks for the advice plech

Celtic is a club with a great history and great attitude but they arent one of the strongest sides in the world. Far from it.

devilish

Keane16 said:
Is the UEFA Cup?
it used to be a great cup but UEFA fecked it up

Nowadays everyone can win it. Even Liverpool ;) (ok im joking here)

devilish

Davo said:
How about Roma?

Are they a big club?
they are a strong side, but not big side. as stated in this context (were not talking about history, prestige etc) a big club is a club who have a realistic chance of winning important honors ie leagues (serious leagues not the SPL) CL etc

devilish

Davo said:
It is for Scottish teams

That's kind of the way it works....
you certainly cannot compare it to the serie A, EPL, Liga, Bundersliga etc

devilish

Keane16 said:
I think it's fair to say that Celtic is a big club....

Right, so that's O'Neill sorted then.

ok if you say so :wenger: ;)

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
devilish said:
thanks for the advice plech

Celtic is a club with a great history and great attitude but they arent one of the strongest sides in the world. Far from it.
Really? I thought they were better than Barca, Chelsea and Milan

That's why I said they were a big club

My whole argument's fecked now...

Davo

devilish said:
they are a strong side, but not big side. as stated in this context (were not talking about history, prestige etc) a big club is a club who have a realistic chance of winning important honors ie leagues (serious leagues not the SPL) CL etc
They're not a strong side...they're struggling in the bottom half of Serie A...they're feckin shit

As mentioned, the SPL is a serious league for Scottish teams

If you limited your search for managers to those who have only managed what you stupidly view as "Big Clubs" you'd never have taken a chance on your current gaffer....

Davo

devilish said:
you certainly cannot compare it to the serie A, EPL, Liga, Bundersliga etc
Not in terms of strength no, which obviously has no bearing on whether it contains a big club....

Status
Not open for further replies.