Television Mr. Robot | s02_spoilers

• Thread starter Deleted member 78215
  • Start date

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Watched season 1 and really enjoyed it. When I came to watch season 2, I couldn't remember half of what happened in s1. Is it good enough to bother re-watching s1 or finding a s1 recap video?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I found the pilot to be very good but then it turned into a show about his own mental illness etc. Not my cup of tea.

I found the pilot to be very good but then it turned into a show about his own mental illness etc. Not my cup of tea.
The pilot was sensational @VorZakone, but the show gradually turned into a various obvious fight club scenario whilst not being as remotely entertaining as Fight Club. Still a decent show, but could've been really special if they carried on with the theme in the pilot.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fantastic first episode!
Yup, that's why I dig this show. Season 2 was weaker than season 1 for me, although still decent.

Season 3 starting kinda strong. Episode was ok until final 3rd, then it stepped up.

Sylar

Glad its back and really especially enjoyed the second half of that episode. Love the monologues the show does with its characters. Angelas character especially has become so interesting following on from last season.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
First episode was excellent. Elliot's monologue was particularly epic.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Second episode was quite good too. There's this theory I've seen on Reddit, that Darlene is going to die in a plane crash. There was a dialogue from this episode which gives that theory more plausibility.

Jaap

Second episode was quite good too. There's this theory I've seen on Reddit, that Darlene is going to die in a plane crash. There was a dialogue from this episode which gives that theory more plausibility.
Plane crash? That'd be weird. There are a lot of excellent theories on Reddit but I don't want to be dragged into them too much.

Dir Wangem

I was legitimately scared for the therapist's life there.

Seriously, Mr. Robot: you do not kill a hot woman who's into anal. That's the worst sin of all!

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Plane crash? That'd be weird. There are a lot of excellent theories on Reddit but I don't want to be dragged into them too much.
I only came to know about it after this episode as well.

ha_rooney

Can't believe they killed Joanna!!

Loving this season. Thought season 2 was weak, but this year they're back on form.

Jaap

Very well concluded, loved the way the brought all those puzzles in place.

Cannavale is such a superb addition to the cast.

djdhrubs

Can someone clarify to me the significance of Darlene putting up that photo on the shelf at the end of the episode 4 of season 3? Where was she when she was doing this?

ha_rooney

Really enjoying this season.

Very well concluded, loved the way the brought all those puzzles in place.

Cannavale is such a superb addition to the cast.
Agreed, he’s a very good actor.

pascell

Can someone clarify to me the significance of Darlene putting up that photo on the shelf at the end of the episode 4 of season 3? Where was she when she was doing this?
Think it links in her conversation with the agent hunting down Elliot. She was in Elliots apartment too fwiw.

Dan

Episode 5 was pretty amazing.

Need to see if there’s a behind the scenes for that episode.

Jaap

Episode 5 was epic. If that doesn't win an Emmy, I don't know what will.

This season is, imo, much, much better than the second.

Reall wish more people would watch the show/interact a tad more on here.

The Mr. Robot Subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/) is filled with an insane amount of info/theories and such.

Last edited:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The tension was good throughout the episode. Tbh I'm on team "Mr robot-dark army". It sucks that they are building for some big changes in the world, only to have the main character changed his mind (i know he is against killing but he still changed his mind on the whole thing).

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Why is Tyrell Wellick relevant for the complot?.Elliot and him seem simple pawns for the dark army however they are protected.
Is because they need a scapegoat or because they are excellent hackers?
I am a bit lost in some episodes or totally lost (The episode with Angela and the red phone)

Runner

Episode 5 was superb. Felt like something straight out of half-life. Loved the tension.

djdhrubs

Another very good episode. Things coming to a head quite nicely.

I love watching BD Wong at work. He doesn't seem to have aged since the days of Oz. Loved him camping it up as Professor Strange in Gotham too.