Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

Who plays if he’s out?

Think I’d give Fred a chance. If not McT.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Has been criticised heavily by our fan-base so will be interesting to see how we perform without him in the side.

Bwuk

Ander deepest and Fred in Ander's normal position. Think thats the safest way to get him in
Yeah probably. I think we’ll go the diamond in midfield as well to protect the midfield.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Has been criticised heavily by our fan-base so will be interesting to see how we perform without him in the side.
I think we just want him to be upgraded with better player not being replaced with the current bench players that we have right now.

Ekeke

He was poor against PSG defensively especially in his failure to mark Kimpembe on his goal, so lets see if someone else can do a good job in his role against the best sides

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He was poor against PSG defensively especially in his failure to mark Kimpembe on his goal, so lets see if someone else can do a good job in his role against the best sides
He also involved in their 2nd goal.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He'll play - I'm pretty confident of that

Pat Evra

This travelling squad, how concrete is it? Isn't it possible, for example, something came up and he will join the squad tomorrow morning.
Ffs.. the nerves are kicking in big time.
It is possible. Especially because this is home game and even in some away games there were cases where players joined later. I think it happened once with Rashford when they travelled to London. I can't remember which opposition it was, but I remember it was London.

I really hope Matić will be in the team.

Jonno

He’s just had a new baby a few weeks ago, he has a family, you just don’t know, he might have needed to be somewhere.

He wasn’t mentioned as injured in the presser so I reckon he’ll be playing

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
For all we criticise him at times, losing him for a month is a big problem.

Not surprising we never let him recover from his surgery after the WC. Then Jose put him straight back in the team with no pre season.

Kag

The only positive to take from it is that it may dictate our summer business in midfield. Matic gets lots of stick, most of it underserved.

Matson

Never realised how much i miss the big guy untill today. Feeling much less confident now without him in the team for today's game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It's stupid having only one DM at the club. Look at what haplhapp to City when their only DM got injured.

Pfmpd

Supports
Liverpool
I can't post in the match day thread. So I'll put it here.

Can't believe the amount of negativity about your lineup today. Most of you are beaten before the teams have warmed up. I remember mctominay if that's spelt correct, playing well against us.

Alot of you need to grow a pair.

Moiraine

How long he will be out ?
I don't remember him playing a bad game under Ole.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Was back to how he played under Mourinho all season. He did a few good things, but Arsenal seemed to be able to get past him with ease almost the entire match.

I am a bit worried about him long-term. At Chelsea, he started strongly then declined. When he came here he started strongly, then declined. And then as soon as Ole took over he started strongly again. Now, this one match (when returning from injury) certainly isn't a sign that he's declining again, but he does have previous and I have been half-expecting him to start falling away again in the not too distant future.

Based Adnan

Horrible game to stick him into when he's just come back from injury

Scott should have played

el3mel

Very poor. Looks like we shouldn't have rushed him back to injury and Scott should have kept the position.

Water Melon

His age is showing and he is really really slow. Can read the game well, but can't cope with fast players.

Rajma

I don’t rate McT very highly but he’s at least dynamic, Matic moves about like a tractor. This is a must position to be upgraded this summer.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looked like the Matic that played for Mourinho today.
It's the FA cup next, I'd play Scott again and see if he can make the position his own until the summer.

Gomes

Matic can bring the ball out of the defence, Mctominay can't / doesn't. Don't know what his physical condition is but he has to come in if he is fit.

Devil may care

Maybe he's not fully fit but it's not like this is the first time his lack of mobility and pace in midfield have been an issue, his inability to turn in compared to Fred was so noticeable today.

Status
Not open for further replies.