New Tottenham Hotspurs manager

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You can speculate all you like as to what will or won't happen from here on, but to say that our season is over just doesn't square with the fact is that Spurs are still in the mix for a top 4 place - as a simple glance at the table shows.
I'll be amazed if you finish in the top 4. You're nowhere near good enough.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
My pal used to be on the coaching staff at Spurs and told me that Ferdinand, Sherwood and Ramsey are highly thought of so it's no surprise that Sherwood got the job. His work with the younger player has worked in his favour (as seen on Sunday with Bentaleb). Told me Ramsey is a brilliant coach at any level, highly thought of in football not just Spurs.

Don't know how it will translate managing at the upper levels in football but English managers getting a chance can't be too bad a thing?

binary bot
They have Stoke and West Brom at home to take them to the halfway point in the fixture list. If they win both(very possible), they'll be at worst 6 points off the top and 4 points off 4th place - probably much closer to the fixtures that the teams around them have.

The top 6 is a lot less clear cut than people make out. For all the praise that certain teams get, the likes of us and Tottenham can easily end up very close to the others at the halfway point, who are reaping all the praise. They've also played City away, Everton away and Arsenal away in the first half of the season.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Hi Glaston, how do you rate Sherwood and his ability to turn things around when things are going bad for the team on the pitch? .....
So far the only truly bad result under Sherwood was losing to W.Ham in the League Cup in his first game in charge. I don't count the loss to your lot in the FA Cup, since playing away at Arsenal is always one of the toughest fixtures. But our league results have been good (10 points out of 12).

So to answer your question: it's too soon to tell, especially when our current long injury list limits his options and he hasn't really had many difficult situations on the pitch to face so far.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
He's out of his depth at this level, and will be found out soon enough.

It just shows how inept Moyes is, that he couldn't employ better tactics against that rabble.

Bearded but no genius

TBF, you lot (Arsenal) have played some of the best stuff of the season, and are probably going to win it.

There should be a large gulf between 1st and 5th/6th.