NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What's important is that those players who took a knee this week continue to do so in future weeks and hopefully more join in.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
What's important is that those players who took a knee this week continue to do so in future weeks and hopefully more join in.
Yeah I feel the core reason for Kaepernick's protest has been lost within all of this.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It has, and that's sad because he was doing what he believed in, but to be fair, there is now only one person at fault for how this has gone.
It's messed up how one stupid person revelling within their own stupidity actually managed to undercut the entire strength of a protest.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That’s a great throw by Watson. Shit defense.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Kaepernick may not ever be a top QB or anything but I am majorly proud of what he's caused and achieved. Don't know if I'm alone though. I have massive respect for him.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Kaepernick may not ever be a top QB or anything but I am majorly proud of what he's caused and achieved. Don't know if I'm alone though. I have massive respect for him.
I have respect for him standing (kneeling) for what he believed in. He's right, there is a huge problem with police brutality and death by cop in the USA, especially in black and minority areas. What I don't understand though is why he hasn't been employed at all? Surely someone must be after a decent QB? Damn, the Ravens could have done with him today, Flacco was awful, and has been for a while now.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I have respect for him standing (kneeling) for what he believed in. He's right, there is a huge problem with police brutality and death by cop in the USA, especially in black and minority areas. What I don't understand though is why he hasn't been employed at all? Surely someone must be after a decent QB? Damn, the Ravens could have done with him today, Flacco was awful, and has been for a while now.
Flacco has history on his side though. Don't think Ravens would ever be looking to replace him this year. But agree that other teams should have taken Kaepernick. But irrespective his legacy is massive.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Flacco has history on his side though. Don't think Ravens would ever be looking to replace him this year
Yeah, I think that has definitely saved him. I can't remember the actual stat, but they said it during todays game and he's on an 8 game streak of something not good at all. He's one off the club record too. Damn, what was it? Whatever it was a negative and he was abysmal today. His confidence is obviously shot to pieces. When the second half started they had only had THREE 4th downs in the game and had only moved 15 yards or something like that. It's a shame as he's been a great player, but something isn't right at the moment. You watch them blame it on jetlag or the food.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Less than 3 minutes left in the half with the Eagles 7-0 up Pederson decides to go for it on 4th & 8 at halfway and then Wentz took a sack . Embarrassing game management

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The amount of catches being called incomplete is absolutely bollocks. It's getting to the point where the receiver can catch it, turn and run several yards and then the ball comes out and it's called incomplete when it's blatantly complete and fumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.