NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Apparently we nearly traded Howard a few months ago. Safe to say that would have been a bad call.

Great TD from Tua to Gesicki, his second today.

It's still ugly out there, but what is Tua supposed to do when throwing to his 4th 5th and 6th best receivers? We are starting our third choice RB, but even the two who are missing aren't Great

Tiber

And now Gesicki is hurt. Looks like he is in a lot of pain

Parker, Williams, Grant, Gaskin, Bredia all out. Now this.

Mack Hollins, Adam Shaheen and Callaway v the world.

Tiber

Throwing deep to a college QB we just drafted in the 7th round doesn't seem ideal v the Chiefs

Tiber

TD Tua. 30-24 with a few mins to go. Two great drives in a row even with nobody to throw to

Last week Tua ran no huddle for the first time and was rookie of the week. Until the 4th Q Gailey didn't call it once today. Drives me nuts, he calls nothing but no huddle for his QB soulmate Fitzpatrick

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Criminal that folk consider Brady better than Rodgers. Encapsulates everything wrong with this world.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Sheesh alert. Ridley just caught a TD bomb from... Russell Gage.

Tiber

Vegas v Colts.... Is this game full of amazing play on O, or pathetic play on D?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
22 yard FG miss :lol:

Just the spark the Saints needed to mount a comeback. Eagles will lose this 20-17.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The comeback is on. Taysom Hill has been tragic in this game but he was good on that drive.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Looks so. First points on board for Kamara!
Peyton is excellent at making adjustments. Hurts' ability to extend plays with his running was a problem for us but hopefully he's seen it and adjusted. Good start to the 2nd half.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Eagles don't get it on 4th and 1. Saints get the ball back. Eagles have outplayed the Saints so far but this feels like a momentum shift.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Feck me that would have been a fun ending but deserved win for Philly.

Charlie Foley

49ers would be better off playing no one than playing McGlinchey. What the feck has he been at this year. Useless

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Always nice to get a win against Sean Payton. Nice to also have a good performance by the whole team . Taysum hill is bad though , no way is he going to be the starter long term for the saints.

ReallyUSA

My most expensive fantasy league died today. feck you Fant, feck you Chark for fecking up that JRob TD, feck you Doug Marrone and Miami's coach, and ... I think that's it. Probably going to lose my semi final game too in my other league.

Sylar

Saints loss means packers tie their record but are #1 due to head to head
Packers offense looks great but the special teams and defence gonna let them down, again, in the playoffs

At least they drafted a QB...

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
What do you make of Hurts' debut?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What do you make of Hurts' debut?
He was much better than I thought. His game & pocket awareness was excellent and the offence looked to have a flow to it for the first time this season. It was his first game though & so it will obviously be harder with more film

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The officials and announcers are both missing that Baker’s arm motion was impacted during the throw when you could see it in real time.

Probably not a big deal though.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Wtf did I just watch?! I know the games have been strange without stadiums full of fans, but there’s been some seriously entertaining games this season. Bravo NFL, what a fecking game!

Status
Not open for further replies.