NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think the Broncos will be better next year with Sutton back and Jeudy performing at his potential. The RB situation is a concern imo, since neither of them are going to reach 1000 yards, which wont work if they want to reach the playoffs.
I don’t see much changing so long as the same people are in charge.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I think the Broncos will be better next year with Sutton back and Jeudy performing at his potential. The RB situation is a concern imo, since neither of them are going to reach 1000 yards, which wont work if they want to reach the playoffs.
Only half of the playoff teams had a 1000 yard rusher last year. Neither of the super bowl teams did.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Only half of the playoff teams had a 1000 yard rusher last year. Neither of the super bowl teams did.
True. Those teams usually have great coaching and very good QBs who can bridge the gap. In the Broncos case they are going to need that extra something to control the line of scrimmage better to offset a young QB and a lack of production by the receivers.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anyone successfully signed up for this game pass £1.99 for this weekend?

Won’t go through for me

lsd

The Oracle
Cannot see a lot of points in the Dolphins v Patriots game today

Tiber

Crazy that we almost traded Howard

We needed the defensive TD. Tua made a mistake and with Parker, Williams, and Grant out at WR and Gesicki out at TE we don't have much of a passing attack. And we haven't been able to run the ball in about 2 years.

Edit. Guess not. Ruled out for an obscure reason. Bounced off the leg of a different player who had a toe out of bounds

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If Elway was smart, he would ditch Fangio and go hire Eric Bienemy before someone else snaps him up.
Has he really been that bad? His quarterback situation is atrocious.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Crazy that we almost traded Howard

We needed the defensive TD. Tua made a mistake and with Parker, Williams, and Grant out at WR and Gesicki out at TE we don't have much of a passing attack. And we haven't been able to run the ball in about 2 years.

Edit. Guess not. Ruled out for an obscure reason. Bounced off the leg of a different player who had a toe out of bounds
Touched an out of bounds player, therefore the ball is out of bounds. Weird but thems the rules

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So is his playcalling and game management, so I’d say yeah. Denver desperately needs an offensive minded HC.

Tiber

Even with nobody to throw the ball at, we drove from the 2 yard line on our last drive and ended up with an int when Tua threw an int in the red zone. He was hit as he threw but it was a bad throw anyway. Should have just ran it in, but he is a rookie and will learn.

Only down by 6, but with so few weapons I can't see us scoring many points.

Tiber

Tua hits a wide open Mack Collins in the hands from about 30 yards. Dropped. 2 plays later we go three and out. This could be a long game.

Edit. Converted a 4th and 8 with 7 seconds on the clock but missed the field goal. It's that kind of game

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's been pretty average at best imo. The Broncos need someone who can do with them, what Flores as done in Miami. Create and proper strategy to get them back into the playoffs. It doesn't look like Fangio is going to be that guy.

Tiber

When you are in possession, down six with the clock running low. This is....not ideal.

But maybe I shouldn't get frustrated when watching the 4th, 5th and 6th string wrs, the 2nd string TE and 2nd RB try to take on the Pats

Tiber

Dolphins Punter just completed a deep ball on an epic fake punt. Ruled out by a Flag because someone didn't report as a reciever.

Well that's a gut punch. Two huge plays ruled out by flags.

Really cool play:

Tiber

Kindley just got hurt so the Dolphins are now missing our RG LG WR1 WR2 WR3 RB1 TE1. If we do somehow make the playoffs, I am not sure we will have any players left.

But hey, TD Tua! Small lead at the start of the 4th Q. We are making it work. We found a bit of a Running game (had our longest run of the season on this drive) and that is helping a lot.

Nice trick play for the 2 point convesion - and thankfully no flags

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Matt Ryan is a better quarterback than Brady but has six less rings.

Tiber

I'm not sure what the Pats do next, but it won't involve Cam Newton.

Ugly at times, but 22 second half points for the Dolphins gets the job done even with so many key players missing. Not that it was a big task, NE didn't even threaten to score a TD.

Finding a running game in the second half really helped. Had our first 100 yard rusher in 2 seasons. Tua ran for a TD and scored another on a QB sneak

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm not sure what the Pats do next, but it won't involve Cam Newton.

Ugly at times, but 22 second half points for the Dolphins get the job done even with so many key players missing. Not that it was a big task, NE didn't even threaten to score a TD.

Finding a running game in the second half really helped. Had our first 100 yard rusher in 2 seasons.
I don’t know why BB hasn’t benched him. The WRs are not the best but it’s been obvious for a while Cam cannot pass the ball to be an effective QB. Should be giving Stidham these games to see if he’s any good.

Meanwhile Falcons doing Falcons things. Should’ve won that game.

Hephaestus

Seahawks clinch a playoff spot in one of the most unimpressive way imaginable, nearly blew a 17 point lead to Dwayne Haskins FFS. Cowardly shit that'll ensure we go nowhere in the playoffs.

Tiber

I don’t know why BB hasn’t benched him. The WRs are not the best but it’s been obvious for a while Cam cannot pass the ball to be an effective QB. Should be giving Stidham these games to see if he’s any good.

Meanwhile Falcons doing Falcons things. Should’ve won that game.
Read a report by one of the NFL media guys last week which said BB doesn't want to bench Cam because he knows its been a tough year, which has left the QB exposed and Cam has been asked to do a lot despite being paid the vet minimum.

But idk, it seems a bit sentimental for palpatine.

ha_rooney

The officials like “we got this Tom”... weird placement & lack of review. Looked short of the 1st down.

Tiber

Titans continue to thrash everyone. Id love to see Tannehill win a ring, he was let down year after year in Miami. The second he got in a good situation he has thrived.

Yes Henry is amazing, but Tannehill is throwing big boy TDs week after week.

ha_rooney

Read a report by one of the NFL media guys last week which said BB doesn't want to bench Cam because he knows its been a tough year, which has left the QB exposed and Cam has been asked to do a lot despite being paid the vet minimum.

But idk, it seems a bit sentimental for palpatine.
:lol:

To Cam’s credit he has run very well & put himself about taking hits. But his passing has been terrible. With nothing to play for, I’m not sure it’s the right move from a Pats perspective to stick with him the last couple of games. I wish Cam the best, he seems like a nice guy, but I think it’s obvious he’s done as a starter in the league.

Tiber

Oh the Texans lost? The Dolphins might sneak into the playoffs AND have a top 5 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.