NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That’s quite possibly the most bizarre story I’ve heard

Playing with broken ribs though, broken ribs feckin hurt, brave man to consider playing at all

mav_9me

Wow
Thats both hard and easy to do. So if you were being careless, the lungs are not too far underneath the chest wall. However I cannot imaging a team doctor being careless. It is quite possible the pneumothorax could have happened from the fractured ribs. Unless its so obvious it happened while he was injecting and got air back on pulling back.

RoadTrip

Thats both hard and easy to do. So if you were being careless, the lungs are not too far underneath the chest wall. However I cannot imaging a team doctor being careless. It is quite possible the pneumothorax could have happened from the fractured ribs. Unless its so obvious it happened while he was injecting and got air back on pulling back.
So basically ain’t nobody got a soloman kalou

Neo_Mufc

Hey guys need some help Macaffrey is being offered in our league.

I'm thinking I should go for it considering I need a RB. I know he's injured but he should be good in a couple of weeks right?

He's willing to trade me for a QB or RB.

I have Wilson Rodgers Ben.R and Mayfield.

I'm thinking I should maybe go for Wilson or is that really silly?

Also is this the correct thread to discuss NFL as I really am not sure. Thank you

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

I'm thinking I should go for it considering I need a RB. I know he's injured but he should be good in a couple of weeks right?

Also is this the correct thread to discuss NFL as I really am not sure. Thank you
It's the correct thread for the NFL and the wrong thread for fantasy football.:D

PS: Try to keep Wilson, see if he wants one of the other QBs. Start with Big Ben and act as if you would be devastated to lose Rodgers.

Neo_Mufc

It's the correct thread for the NFL and the wrong thread for fantasy football.:D

PS: Try to keep Wilson, see if he wants one of the other QBs. Start with Big Ben and act as if you would be devastated to lose Rodgers.
Cheers man let me give it a shot! Is it the dynasty thread I should be posting in?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
To be fair this thread is probably the best for asking about fantasy if you’re not actually in the leagues that the other ones are for.

I’d agree with keeping Wilson too by the way, but I doubt you’ll get away with offering Big Ben.

JPRouve

Scout
Cheers man let me give it a shot! Is it the dynasty thread I should be posting in?
It you are in a dynasty league absolutely, other posters will have far better advices.

JPRouve

Scout
To be fair this thread is probably the best for asking about fantasy if you’re not actually in the leagues that the other ones are for.

I’d agree with keeping Wilson too by the way, but I doubt you’ll get away with offering Big Ben.
He has to try to swindle the other guy, you have to be desperate to offer McCaffrey.

Neo_Mufc

Yeh I'm not in any of the other leagues and it feels like everyone discussing is purely on their teams/league alone.

So Rodgers will be a good swap? I feel like Wilson is too good to give away and I don't think my NFL pal @RobinLFC would forgive me.

It you are in a dynasty league absolutely, other posters will have far better advices.
I'm in PPR. Superflex.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Try one of the other QBs plus a RB you don’t need. If he is in smash the accept button as soon as possible.

We don’t really have a fantasy thread as all those are for specific leagues. I think you asked about reddit earlier and that is hit or miss with a lot of BS to wade through. I don’t spend enough effort on this to recommend specific forums elsewhere for talking specifically about Fantasy.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I was optimistic about Bengals vs Browns for last week's TNF and it didn't disappoint, but Jags vs Dolphins, meehhhh... Hard to get excited for that one.

At least we have 5 late-window games on Sunday this week, which means a better spread of games for RedZone. And very good SNF/MNF games as well.

Tiber

That was the first time this year the Dolphins have looked good on both sides of the ball.

Though the Jags were pretty awful

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Wtf are these Thursday night games this season. Next up Broncos Vs Jets . In a way I am glad because I don't have to even consider staying up for these

RoadTrip

Yeah the TNF games have been pretty dire on paper at least so far (Bengals Browns wasn’t that bad in the end)

Jags coming back down to earth in performance terms after the first 2 weeks. Dolphins looked improved but as is always the case with Fitzpatrick, you might get this one week and something at the other end of the spectrum next week...

edcunited1878

It's the 2nd week of the NFL without a preseason....it takes at least 8 weeks to figure shit out a little bit because by then there's so separation between teams and then by week 13, there's more separate between who can make a run and who is on the outside looking in. And this is without injuries continuing to take their toll.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Fins seem to be further along in their rebuild than the Jags or say the Jets.

The Jets just need to fire everyone; it’ll be very interesting to see what they do at QB if they end up near the top of the draft (which they will).

RoadTrip

The Fins seem to be further along in their rebuild than the Jags or say the Jets.

The Jets just need to fire everyone; it’ll be very interesting to see what they do at QB if they end up near the top of the draft (which they will).
I think Darnold has actually been quite ok all things considered, no?

YAMS49

Darnold is no Rosen, but if they do end up with the 1st pick how do they not take Lawrence? Whoever gets Darnold will be well off.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think Darnold has actually been quite ok all things considered, no?
Yeah, he is probably better than what he has been able to show. But short of a revolution there will be a new coach there who wants to do their own thing. The other NY team will be in a somewhat similar situation, but short of a wholesale change in upper management I think they will stick with Jones.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I’ve missed the first 2 weeks due to commitments but how are Seahawks looking, looks like Wilson has been on one so far?

RoadTrip

Excited for the games today! Some big ones should be good

Pats Raiders will be interesting, very optimistic that we pretty much kept within reach of a Seahawks who are firing on offence atm, so hopefully we can get the W vs the Raiders. Will also be interesting also to see if the Raiders can keep up what they’re doing

Carolina Red

Staff
He strikes me as a very good college QB, but the verdict is out on how he will fare in the pros imo, which was not an issue with DeShaun.
Maybe. But as someone who has watched every college game of both of their careers, I’m just saying that TL is more talented than DW.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Excited for the games today! Some big ones should be good

Pats Raiders will be interesting, very optimistic that we pretty much kept within reach of a Seahawks who are firing on offence atm, so hopefully we can get the W vs the Raiders. Will also be interesting also to see if the Raiders can keep up what they’re doing
Raiders are a bit beat up from a short week. Reckon Pats will probably take this.

RoadTrip

He strikes me as a very good college QB, but the verdict is out on how he will fare in the pros imo, which was not an issue with DeShaun.
Generally just disagree with this statement - not because I have any opinion on Watson vs Lawrence, but because I think the question of whether a college QB will fare well in the NFL is always a question mark.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Generally just disagree with this statement - not because I have any opinion on Watson vs Lawrence, but because I think the question of whether a college QB will fare well in the NFL is always a question mark.
Technically yes, but some just have a better skillset for both while others are very good in college and are poor to mediocre in the NFL. Lawrence will need to bulk up a bit if he's to make it in the NFL.

Carolina Red

Staff
Technically yes, but some just have a better skillset for both while others are very good in college and are poor to mediocre in the NFL. Lawrence will need to bulk up a bit if he's to make it in the NFL.
Trevor is already literally bigger than...
Deshaun Watson
Kyler Murray
Matt Ryan
Russell Wilson
Drew Brees
Jared Goff
Pat Mahomes
Kirk Cousins
Daniel Jones
Tom Brady
Dwayne Haskins
Ryan Tannehill
Derek Carr
Aaron Rodgers
Baker Mayfield
Joe Burrow
Mitch Trubisky
Teddy Bridgewater
Lamar Jackson

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Trevor is already literally bigger than...
Deshaun Watson
Kyler Murray
Matt Ryan
Russell Wilson
Drew Brees
Jared Goff
Pat Mahomes
Kirk Cousins
Daniel Jones
Tom Brady
Dwayne Haskins
Ryan Tannehill
Derek Carr
Aaron Rodgers
Baker Mayfield
Joe Burrow
Mitch Trubisky
Teddy Bridgewater
Lamar Jackson
He looks scrawny, possibly because of his height. It would make sense to pack on another 10-15 lbs of muscle so he's closer to Justin Herbert's build by the time he arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.