NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAMS49

I don't wanna hear any Bronco fans crying over injuries.... Garoppolo, Kittle, Mostert, Greenlaw, Sherman, Samuel, Coleman, James, Bosa, Thomas & Hurd all missing this week & some way longer.

Hephaestus

I don't wanna hear any Bronco fans crying over injuries.... Garoppolo, Kittle, Mostert, Greenlaw, Sherman, Samuel, Coleman, James, Bosa, Thomas & Hurd all missing this week & some way longer.
Might be able to add Reed to that now...

Carolina Red

Staff
He looks scrawny, possibly because of his height. It would make sense to pack on another 10-15 lbs of muscle so he's closer to Justin Herbert's build by the time he arrives.
He’s only about 10lbs off of being the same height and weight as Herbert, so that’s easily doable. Clemson’s strength department will have him ready.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Chase Young is out, I was having fun watching that Washington D-Line. Picked them up in fantasy just to play them against OLs like Philly’s.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Didn’t like the Rams call but then you remember that they got to the SB on such a call so it’s all good.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Wentz has been all over the place today (and this season).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Bears take the lead :lol:

Enjoy the bench for the rest of the season, Mitch.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 regular season fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500. He has no heart no desire to win. His teammates hate him. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Ertz!

Elliott has a giant leg, they're well into FG range now.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 regular season fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500. He has no heart no desire to win. His teammates hate him. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles
On top of that he gets injured. A lot. They should have kept Foles. He was a better fit for their system.

Carolina Red

Staff
The Falcons look to be in the pole position for Trevor. He would make for a great replacement for Matt Ryan, and would fill the seats... he went to high school about an hour north of the stadium.

Hephaestus

So close to a touchdown or safety there, Dallas trying to repeat last week.

Edit: Never fecking mind :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.