NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
drew brees is afraid to throw the ball downfield
Switching from Brees to Rodgers is like going from Baker in one game to Kyler earlier. One has to use his whole body to throw normally and the other just flicks his wrist to send it 50 yards.

mav_9me

Switching from Brees to Rodgers is like going from Baker in one game to Kyler earlier. One has to use his whole body to throw normally and the other just flicks his wrist to send it 50 yards.
Sorry if stupid question but I don't know much about baker or Murray. Who is who in this?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Sorry if stupid question but I don't know much about baker or Murray. Who is who in this?
I assume potatoes means Kyler Murray as Rodgers. He's got a ridiculously strong arm. Tbf, never heard of Baker Mayfield's arm strength being less than average though.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Baker is Brees - has to plant his feet and wind up while still not throwing as far. Kyler is Rodgers (or a closer proxy would be Russell) - a ‘MLB arm’ that can generate velocity out of seemingly nowhere.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Wentz has been all over the place today (and this season).
Think so too. I actually liked his style of play, but I begin to ask myself whether he will find his feet in the NFL. He has been quite disastrous so far in their season. If they can't beat the Bengals, who can the Eagles win against?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
With only one team getting a bye in the playoffs, tonight’s game is even bigger than it looks at first. That week off could be huge in a weird season like this. You’d have to think it’s one of the Ravens, Chiefs, or Steelers that will get that one seed.

I like the Ravens to win.

Carolina Red

Staff
Broncos DT Jurrell Casey likely out for the rest of the season with a torn biceps.

Gonna be playing with the practice squad by week 6.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Huge game tonight, I think the Ravens will take it unless Mahomes can find his game, he’s been a bit off the first two games.

Rodgers looks back to his best of a few seasons ago. With the 49ers injuries, the Saints looking a bit weaker with Thomas out and Brees misfiring, and the Cowboys with glaring weaknesses and injuries, it could be a straight fight between Seahawks and the Packers for the no. 1 seed in the NFC.

In the AFC, you’d back the Ravens or Chiefs but the Steelers and Bills have a sneaky chance too.

RoadTrip

Also whilst not surprising that the switch happened, I thought the Foles - Trubisky switch timing was a bit strange.

The Falcons though, that’s now three straight games with big leads which they have absolutely bottled.

RoadTrip

In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 regular season fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500. He has no heart no desire to win. His teammates hate him. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles
Any articles about this? Never heard about it so am interested

He has been dreadful though that’s for sure

RoadTrip

Interesting thanks for that

Usually six of one and half a dozen of the other on these stories. Part truth part fiction but probably something to it

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
They are already clamoring for Hurts to start up there in Philly. He’s a good guy, I don‘t want that punishment for him.

Last edited:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
MNF should be a great one. With only 1 bye spot this year going to the #1 seed, this could be key game even so early in the season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Earl Thomas to the Texans :cool:

EDIT: apparently just bringing him in for a workout. No deal in place (yet).

Last edited:

Neo_Mufc

So this is my first year of watching NFL. Fantasy makes it a lot more interesting because I have players which I want to do well.

Last night Wilson and DK Metcalf are both in my team and that show boating which he did cost me made me so angry :lol: .

I'm not ready for redzone yet, there's way too much going on I prefer the single matches for the moment.

Last nights game where Kamara did that ridiculous mazey run was amazing.

I also have first pick in waivors if anyone has a suggestion.

Neo_Mufc

Take any backup on the 49ers because they’ll be starting soon.
By backup you mean?

There is a guy trending called J.wilson. He is a RB and I have been looking for one.

There's also Lazard who seems to be doing really well but I have 3 good WRs

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
By backup you mean?

There is a guy trending called J.wilson. He is a RB and I have been looking for one.

There's also Lazard who seems to be doing really well but I have 3 good WRs
I was half joking, but there are openings in SF at most any skill position including that guy. Perhaps Philly too. Hard to say at the moment without seeing who’s there for you.

Verminator

Him + KC’s skill guys + Andy Reid‘s pass concepts are fun to watch

That last TD pass with the out & up + the deep crosser to keep the safety’s eyes focused in front of him... gahhh
That Ravens return was fun to watch, but as a casual spectator, this is like watching a good Madden player, getting everything right.
I should be in bed, instead of drinking too much bourbon, but this game...
Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.