NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAMS49

Hell, the Jets are now favored over the Broncos after the line moved. That is a new low, I didn’t think they’d be favored over anyone.

Maybe we are in contention for a top ‘lottery’ pick.
If you manage to lose to the Jets tonight then you truly are tanking for Lawrence. The Jets are led by a complete dinosaur of a coach, he is totally clueless in all aspects.

Neo_Mufc

Any ideas if I should swap Odell for Crowder. It's showing as Odell injury and I don't really have many other decent players on my bench. Have 20mins or so to decide...........

Neo_Mufc

Crowder was iffy with a hammy until right up until this Thursday night game. Normally he’s a high-floor/low risk guy but this week is high risk.
Ok mate cheers, I'll take the risk that Odell is fine and if not I've still got the option to bring someone in thank you.

Is the Jets vs Broncos a big game?

Hephaestus

Brett Rypien vs Joe Flacco now. Both these teams deserve to go 0-15-1.

Though that Jeudy catch was great.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The guy who was offering macaffrey last week is now offering Kelce.

Should I try again? He looks like he's after a QB. I have Big Ben and Baker on my bench.

Edit - I already have fant as my t.e and he's doing really well.

Any help would be great thanks.
Who did he want for McCaffrey and now Kelce? You might as well post us your entire roster and let us make your fantasy decisions. This could be the caf team.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We are going to give up a double digit 4th quarter lead to the Jets. And Gordon just wrecked his groin trying to be Superman.

And the fake Rypien just threw another pick. At least 2020 is consistent.

mav_9me

And the broncos still won.

Doesn't look like Greg Williams will survive any coaching change given how undisciplined the defense was.

Genuine question. Has there been a worse head coach (maybe even coach) in NFL than Gaze, considering he has 0 redeeming features?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Genuine question. Has there been a worse head coach (maybe even coach) in NFL than Gaze, considering he has 0 redeeming features?
Ditching his wife right after a C-section to show up earlier than Peyton Manning for a meeting should disqualify him for everything.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

Doesn't look like Greg Williams will survive any coaching change given how undisciplined the defense was.

Chip Kelly.

Living through that season was painful.

Hephaestus

Reckon Gregg Williams will somehow be the interim HC when they finally fire Gase, oversee a tiny improvement like he did in Cleveland and the Jets will give him the permanent job because they're the Jets.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I don't really see any difference between Lock, Driscoll, and Rypien.

Last edited:

Neo_Mufc

Who did he want for McCaffrey and now Kelce? You might as well post us your entire roster and let us make your fantasy decisions. This could be the caf team.
Can you see my team via this link or just the draft? https://sleeper.app/draft/nfl/603647927583301632

I'm happy for as much input as possible. Looks like Crowder has done amazing again. Fant got injured which really annoyed me.

He didn't let McCaffrey go but he swapped Kelce for Zach Ertz and Matt Ryan. Dunno if that's any good.

Neo_Mufc

Side note. One of the guys wants Woods off me. I've had Crowder on my bench for 4 weeks now and he looks really good. My WR's are Odell, Woods, DK.

He has RB A.Jones for GB iirc. Would that be a good trade? or not really needed. Im surviving off Cook and Gurley who are doing ok.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think this is the beginning of the end really. I doubt the season finishes
Reports the game will be postponed. If cases start piling up then they’ll probably need to consider some sort of suspension of the season.

drdoityourself

No other positive results yet. Game set to be played Monday or Tuesday for those using Gregorian calendars.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Season doesn’t finish if they don’t put teams in bubbles till February. This simply doesn’t work.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
First few weeks somehow went through relatively clean but this was always expected to happen. It’ll be interesting to see how much flexibility and planning has gone into this now, you’d think a lot given it’s inevitability but who knows.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Whatever happens with the Patriots and Chiefs now is probably going to be important for the rest of the season. If a bunch more players test positive it won't be looking good. If nobody else does this might be looked back on as an overreaction caused by the outbreak with the Titans.

Will be interesting because we haven't seen big outbreaks within Premier League teams when there's been the odd positive.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Whatever happens with the Patriots and Chiefs now is probably going to be important for the rest of the season. If a bunch more players test positive it won't be looking good. If nobody else does this might be looked back on as an overreaction caused by the outbreak with the Titans.

Will be interesting because we haven't seen big outbreaks within Premier League teams when there's been the odd positive.
I do think the very nature of the sport would make transmission so much easier in American Football than in soccer.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Hard to believe but I guess this is good news for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.