NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’ve switched to the Broncos for some dumb reason, what happened?
Prater hit a 59 yard FG to win it for Detroit. Should’ve gone to OT, think they only had 30 seconds left when they got possession from KO & WFT gave away a completely unnecessary roughing the passer call a couple of plays before to set up the FG.

Charlie Foley

Understatement. We are absolutely trash . There is so much wrong with the team and I have no idea where they start the rebuild.
Yep. Directionless. Expect them to win the division still, and also expect that to do more harm than good long term. I think I was clearly some sort of good luck charm when I moved to Philly in 2017, maybe I should go back

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Prater hit a 59 yard FG to win it for Detroit. Should’ve gone to OT, think they only had 30 seconds left when they got possession from KO & WFT gave away a completely unnecessary roughing the passer call a couple of plays before to set up the FG.
16 seconds, and won off a knuckleball worthy of Tim Wakefield.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
heh nice, just seen Prater bagged me 16 points against @RobinLFC

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
heh nice, just seen Prater bagged me 16 points against @RobinLFC
:D The matchup was already lost for me after TNF, my team is a mess in that league atm. I was going against Jonathan Taylor in my home league, got all smug Friday morning when I was watching the game in 40' and saw all the Hines TDs, then I checked the ESPN app and saw that you fecking started him :lol:

Charlie Foley

We really should be winning this game so far after that first half. Roughing the passer call hurt us. With that TD and saints starting with the ball I reckon we’re gonna get humped now

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:D The matchup was already lost for me after TNF, my team is a mess in that league atm. I was going against Jonathan Taylor in my home league, got all smug Friday morning when I was watching the game in 40' and saw all the Hines TDs, then I checked the ESPN app and saw that you fecking started him :lol:
:lol: he’s had a few really good games for me

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Steelers Vs Bengals is going to take 4 hours . 52 passing plays and 15 running plays in the first half

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Mahomes gonna run away with the MVP again if Wilson keeps up his erratic play of the last few weeks.

Hephaestus

Wilson's been dreadful these last few weeks, just keeps turning the ball over. 10 in the last 4 games now.
Mahomes gonna run away with the MVP again if Wilson keeps up his erratic play of the last few weeks.
Don;t think Wilson has a chance now, reckon Rodgers is the only one who could deny Mahomes.

Charlie Foley

Wilson's been dreadful these last few weeks, just keeps turning the ball over. 10 in the last 4 games now.

Don;t think Wilson has a chance now, reckon Rodgers is the only one who could deny Mahomes.
If it makes you feel better this is fewest points you’ve conceded all season so...progress?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
If I were Deshaun Watson, I’d be crying right now.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Sheeeeesh Hopkins, incredible. Simply unbelievable. That was Megatron like.

Hephaestus

If it makes you feel better this is fewest points you’ve conceded all season so...progress?
Yeah, they weren't quite as horrible as normal and actually seemed to make adjustments in the second half for once. Just a shame Wilson shat the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.