NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

I do think there should be a better way. Or reseller sites should be banned and tickets going on there for a marked up price should be cancelled and then resold. Something like that.
Hate that profit is made of games like this.

Theres a NFL exchange group on FB which im part of which is good (as people sell tix without the profit - normally just FV and the Paypal fee). Would suggest that to most - just keep an eye out so when somebody posts a ticket just state your interest (normally FCFS on that).

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
On an unrelated note, I see the Superb Owl rings have been given out, and they’re bigger then McVay’s head.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It’s atrocious. You’d think they’d have been able to address this by now.
Ended up with no tickets. Now relying on friends of friends who might have tickets available. I took one look at a couple of reseller sites and decided it wasn’t worth it, as much as it pains me to miss out on the Saints game.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What tickets went on sale today? I got my tickets for Jags v Broncos a few days ago off Ticketmaster.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Ended up with no tickets. Now relying on friends of friends who might have tickets available. I took one look at a couple of reseller sites and decided it wasn’t worth it, as much as it pains me to miss out on the Saints game.
It’s still early. Give if until a month or so before the game, and I suspect you’ll find tickets at much more reasonable (but still higher than face value) prices. Right now, the bloody touts are capitalising on those desperate to get to the game. Down the road, you’ll find tickets from people who genuinely wanted to go but no longer can.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Not surprising but sad all the same

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah, this had been inevitable for a while. Great career for a 7th round pick, shame to see it end this way.
You’re a resident Seattle expert, right? What’s the word on DK?

Out of the elite WRs that were due for a raise, I haven’t heard much of him.

Hephaestus

You’re a resident Seattle expert, right? What’s the word on DK?

Out of the elite WRs that were due for a raise, I haven’t heard much of him.
The Seahawks quite often get these deals done late in the offseason, Jamal Adams' new deal was done after the start of training camp last year and so were a few others in years gone such as Wilson and Wagner's first extensions in 2015. Been reported that we're negotiating at the moment, after pausing when he skipped minicamp, and Rapoport reckoned a few days back that all attempts to trade for him have been rebuffed so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new deal reached either this week or early next month.

Sylar

It’s still early. Give if until a month or so before the game, and I suspect you’ll find tickets at much more reasonable (but still higher than face value) prices. Right now, the bloody touts are capitalising on those desperate to get to the game. Down the road, you’ll find tickets from people who genuinely wanted to go but no longer can.
This this and this

Don't let emotions get to you. Closer to the game there will be tickets for all games available no matter the teams. Just check things like twickets, a FB selling group , etc.
People (like me last year) will have other plans that trump going

RoadTrip

Glad we are through July (almost). Feeling the buzz / anticipation building. Pre season, albeit not great football, just over a week away. Hard knocks two weeks away. Let it begin!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Glad we are through July (almost). Feeling the buzz / anticipation building. Pre season, albeit not great football, just over a week away. Hard knocks two weeks away. Let it begin!
Top 100 players as well. Even though not always accurate they’re still great mini movies with highlights and players talking with admiration about other players.

Hephaestus

Really wish it was a longer deal but smart move from Metcalf's end. Seahawks have now got both him and Lockett signed for at least three more years, now we just need someone to throw to them.

@Organic Potatoes

GloryHunter07

Kyler on people thinking he is lazy due to the “homework” clause in his contract:

“Im flattered” you think i dont have to prepare.

Also Kyler:
“Its disrespectful”

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Really wish it was a longer deal but smart move from Metcalf's end. Seahawks have now got both him and Lockett signed for at least three more years, now we just need someone to throw to them.

@Organic Potatoes
There it is. He’s getting a good deal it seems; I wonder what JJets/CeeDee’s deals and then Chase’s will look like. More immediately, Diontae’s position seems precarious as Pitt doesn’t want to play ball above $20M.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
People put way too much stock in those ratings.

They should be complaining about the quality of the game and the dogshit servers that are down more often that they are working when for some stupid reason you need to be online for single player.

RoadTrip

They should be complaining about the quality of the game and the dogshit servers that are down more often that they are working when for some stupid reason you need to be online for single player.
So true. Forget the ratings, the game is only regressing. And how they sell their small franchise updates as amazing when every other sports franchise would have had them years ago. It’s telling because sports games are notorious for slow development, Madden is way behind even in comparison to those.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Yeah, I only brought them up to maybe spark a debate about who is the fastest WR for the hell of it during the doldrums. Now we can get into betting odds for teams and individual trophies plus the debatable usefulness of camp news…

I’m moving SF and Philly down a tier, and Cards and Pats up one in this context.

RoadTrip

Yeah, I only brought them up to maybe spark a debate about who is the fastest WR for the hell of it during the doldrums. Now we can get into betting odds for teams and individual trophies plus the debatable usefulness of camp news…

I’m moving SF and Philly down a tier, and Cards and Pats up one in this context.

I’d agree with that. Raiders and Saints also should be higher, in my view. The Bucs remain in that tier but fall back a bit in my view with the Jensen injury. He sets the tone for that O-line.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
People would maybe care more if the game was American football and not American glitchball

Status
Not open for further replies.