NFL 2023

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Big drive here - was going to say we could do with taking some time off the clock…but Kyle is his own worst enemy when he tries to be conservative and do that.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is what it feels like to be bullied physically. Eagles are usually the bully these days but they have been handed one today

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Never noticed before the slight ‘shot put’ motion Young has in his delivery.

That said, the fecker has shot putted his way down our throats to get back within three.

Giggsy13

I know. Like I said: take it on the chin and move on. It's perfectly human how some of them reacted but also poor sportsmanship imo, that's all.

Eagles also weren't bullied the last two weeks nor did they "luck out". They were poor in the first half vs the Bills but perfectly made amendments in the second half, went right back at them, came through in the clutch in regulation and executed better than the Bills in OT. Made their own luck when they forced a Kelce fumble in the redzone the week before as well. And yes MVS dropped a pass but he's not exactly the greatest WR on earth so... The Chiefs were very poor offensively, no idea how anyone could argue the Eagles were bullied that game.

To think that the game "won't be close" is madness to me but we'll see. It's been nearly two years since a team walked into the Linc and blew them out.

*Far from an Eagles fan by the way if this disclaimer is needed. But you Niners fan sure still sound bitter about that NFC ship game :lol:
Am I bitter as a Niners fan how things went down last year, absolutely. Is today a bit cathartic, given I called it this way as well, absofeckinglutely.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Baker is in his 6th season and is snapping the ball with 15 on the clock trying to close out a game

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Am I bitter as a Niners fan how things went down last year, absolutely. Is today a bit cathartic, given I called it this way as well, absofeckinglutely.
It's a good win. Keeps our bye hopes alive but we still need to beat these lot another time most probably. About last year Purdy has played so well , people forget he was our third choice qb last year. We ended that NFC championship game with 4 injured qbs so of course fans will feel some type of way.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
It's a good win. Keeps our bye hopes alive but we still need to beat these lot another time most probably. About last year Purdy has played so well , people forget he was our third choice qb last year. We ended that NFC championship game with 4 injured qbs so of course fans will feel some type of way.
Agree - I think how we adjusted and responded is fantastic and really set us apart from them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I really dislike Deebo but the fecker has had some game today.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah great call from you, I didn’t expect it to be this much of a blowout. Kudos.

Giggsy13

I think Niners end up with the number 1 seed, so Philly or Dallas have to come thru SF presumably in the NFC championship.