NFL 2023

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Absolute decleater.

His youth coaches are so proud right now.

Prime Ronnie Lott right there.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Panthers gave CMC to the Niners for the 61st pick in the draft . If there was any doubt about the worst run franchise in the league

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I fell asleep when it was Eagles 6 - 0 49ers.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Eagles are so soft in coverage. Have been all season. Practice squad linebackers and an old secondary. I thought one of these 4 games after the Bye could be a blowout, but it could be 2 if they play like that next week.

They need Shaq Leonard. Even with his blown out back, he's better than what they already have at LB.

If they win next week, I think they'll get the 1 seed, but I don't see that defense stopping Dallas as it is.

CMC is the man. Would be great to see a non QB win MVP. Who was the last one? Peterson?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Eagles are so soft in coverage. Have been all season. Practice squad linebackers and an old secondary. I thought one of these 4 games after the Bye could be a blowout, but it could be 2 if they play like that next week.

They need Shaq Leonard. Even with his blown out back, he's better than what they already have at LB.

If they win next week, I think they'll get the 1 seed, but I don't see that defense stopping Dallas as it is.

CMC is the man. Would be great to see a non QB win MVP. Who was the last one? Peterson?
I think cowboys will win next week and then the last 4 weeks will be mad

Charlie Foley

Playoff matchups and permutations will be fascinating.

you’d think whoever finishes second in NFCE will smack the 4 seed. If you’re the 1 seed you would rather avoid the 5 seed if you can in the divisional but need someone (let’s say niners or lions) to slip up.

Charlie Foley

I know. Like I said: take it on the chin and move on. It's perfectly human how some of them reacted but also poor sportsmanship imo, that's all.

Eagles also weren't bullied the last two weeks nor did they "luck out". They were poor in the first half vs the Bills but perfectly made amendments in the second half, went right back at them, came through in the clutch in regulation and executed better than the Bills in OT. Made their own luck when they forced a Kelce fumble in the redzone the week before as well. And yes MVS dropped a pass but he's not exactly the greatest WR on earth so... The Chiefs were very poor offensively, no idea how anyone could argue the Eagles were bullied that game.

To think that the game "won't be close" is madness to me but we'll see. It's been nearly two years since a team walked into the Linc and blew them out.

*Far from an Eagles fan by the way if this disclaimer is needed. But you Niners fan sure still sound bitter about that NFC ship game :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Playoff matchups and permutations will be fascinating.

you’d think whoever finishes second in NFCE will smack the 4 seed. If you’re the 1 seed you would rather avoid the 5 seed if you can in the divisional but need someone (let’s say niners or lions) to slip up.
What’s also interesting is that Seahawks,Packers and Rams are also looking more dangerous than the South winners. So while having home playoff games is great but there is also a chance 2vs 7 might be a harder game

Last edited:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chiefs getting the benefit from the refs yet again. 6 quarters of football without a yellow flag for our opponents.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Not good. D playing like shit until the last minute of the half. O-line getting torched and our WRs can't get open in the end zone.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
We're getting an injury every 5 minutes. To good players too.

Charlie Foley

If Packers win here 10-7 is more than achievable for them. Their run in is pathetic.

that’s an awful call. It’s a perfect hit and not only that the clock should be kept running

Carolina Red

Staff
Once again: just put a fecking flag on the fecking quarterback

He was in bounds, gaining yardage. He’s a runner. You can hit him as hard as you want.

Such bullshit

Charlie Foley

It is so funny to me that a game that aims for such precision on review will still have things like arbitrary spots and chain measuring, and sentences like “you can see the beanbag thrown to show the spot of the fumble”