NFL 2023

lex talionis

I just remembered the Puppy Bowl is also on right now. I’ll put it on the other TV. Bark Purdy is making a special appearance.

Duafc

Village Lemon
I might have already picked my second team after the intro to this, about Brock Purdy being the last draft pick and ending up the starting QB in the Superbowl. He seemed really chill and down to earth and I'm finding myself rooting for him already...I was all set to want the Chiefs to win too.
@RobinLFC

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I just remembered the Puppy Bowl is also on right now. I’ll put it on the other TV. Bark Purdy is making a special appearance.
They used to have the lingerie bowl but it’s probably gone. I miss it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The game was due to start 5 mins ago.
NFL is 10x better than the NBA when it comes to this. Tune in at 11pm for a game that is scheduled to start 11pm. Game ends up starting 11:19pm or some shit. Every time, without fail :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Gotta love the fact that there’s pharma commercials on at roughly $7m for a 30 second slot.

Charlie Foley

I might have already picked my second team after the intro to this, about Brock Purdy being the last draft pick and ending up the starting QB in the Superbowl. He seemed really chill and down to earth and I'm finding myself rooting for him already...I was all set to want the Chiefs to win too.
You’re a gentleman and a scholar. Stick with me and @whitbyviking

Jack-C20

ITV had the better pundits but not keen on the commentator. May have to change at some point.