NFL Thread 2019

Infestissumam

loved the bootleg leading to the TD.

those are two really good teams, well-coached and great pass rushing. Fun to watch.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Kittle is quickly becoming one of my favourite players - what a guy.

Sylar

I think Packers, If they beat Seahawks, got a better chance Vs Vikings at Lambeau than niners in SF

Then again it's Vikings ...

Charlie Foley

I think Packers, If they beat Seahawks, got a better chance Vs Vikings at Lambeau than niners in SF

Then again it's Vikings ...
You mean it’s better for the Packers to play home vs Vikings than away vs 49ers?

or that packers at home vs Vikings have a better shot of beating Vikings, than 49ers do at home vs Vikings?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good play from Sherman. Great chance here for Niners to get a decent lead

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just like Collinsworth said, here’s where having a running game is so important.
Yeah they're just running it down the Vikings throat and nothing they can do about it.

Just a better football team overall, simple as.

DavelinaJolie

Running success has no influence on the success of play action.
No, but being 14 points down and not being able to block for crap sure does. That was a terrible play call. They need to be getting the ball out of Cousins hands as quick as possible.

C3Pique

Running success has no influence on the success of play action.
Our entire offence is based on running the ball well early, then switching to PA when teams load the box. Trouble is when we don't run it well the PA falls apart, and we never have any other plan. It's so predictable.

Aaand muffed punt, game over. I'm off to bed.

sport2793

And that should be game over. What a terrible mistake. The people who picked the Vikings to win this game need their heads seriously checked. Everyone should know the NFC West is the best division in football.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The bitter irony being that the original Browns (now the Ravens), have won two Super Bowls, with a possibility of winning a third in a few weeks, since leaving .Cleveland.
True, and I enjoy pissing off Browns fans telling them their history is truly in Baltimore. It went on the moving buses with everything else.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The problem for the Vikings is the niners are basically a significantly better version of them