g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL Thread 2019

sport2793

Jackson's passing has been poor today on the whole, looking at times how he did in his first season.

Hephaestus

Picking the Ravens, Chiefs, Packers and Vikings.

Sorry to all of their respective fans in advance. :lol:
I'm impressed at this point. Hope it keeps up for at least the rest of the weekend :lol:

Titans were really impressive despite Tannehill having 88 yards passing. Ravens were awful.

DavelinaJolie

I just woke up. Great timing. I'm not surprised, oddly enough. Felt something like this coming all week.

Back to sleep.

sport2793

I'm impressed at this point. Hope it keeps up for at least the rest of the weekend :lol:

Titans were really impressive despite Tannehill having 88 yards passing. Ravens were awful.
:lol: I knew that guy didnt know anything the minute he picked the Vikings over the 49ers.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I’ll say it again. You need a running game to win in the playoffs. When you throw the ball 59 times, you’re usually not gonna win.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Baltimore run the ball really well
Eeeeeh...a big chunk of the yardage came on a couple Lamar scrambles, and in general the rushing game only started to work after they were down big - and gashing the titans in the air -

Titans effectively nullified the ravens offence and forced them into playing more like a normal modern pass-first offence, which highlighted the ravens weakest link, their mediocre receiving corps, who imho cost them the game

Lamar was great at moving the ball but made too many mistakes at key moments and with the rushing game only working when the titans were focused on stopping the pass, their red zone offence was garbage

All in all, titans won the game by making all the big plays while getting generally outplayed the rest if the time

Oh, and Henry is single-handedly bringing old school footbaw back :lol:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

:lol: Yeah I thought there was a good chance I was going to be wrong about the Vikings but I was fairly confident it would end by the time I woke up this AM.

0/6, I’d say that’s an achievement in itself :lol:

RoadTrip

This was a huge huge result for the Ravens. With how they capitulated vs the Chargers last year, with this result there’s a real risk that Jackson and this iteration of the Ravens may become perennial bottlers in the post season.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
This was a huge huge result for the Ravens. With how they capitulated vs the Chargers last year, with this result there’s a real risk that Jackson and this iteration of the Ravens may become perennial bottlers in the post season.
With your record of predictions, the Ravens will probably win the next 3 SBs.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC @Hephaestus

You guys owe me big time if it carries on!
Fingers crossed, you have quite the track record after yesterday :lol:. The fact that it would be our job to keep the fecking Titans out of the SB if we win tonight makes me even stress more! Both us and the Chiefs have very mediocre run defenses though, Henry will be having a field day.

I'm mildly optimistic about tonight. We will probably come out pretty flat and it'll take us a while to figure things out like always, hopefully Watson has enough magic and our O-line kinda keeps up against the pass rush. Hopefully Jones doesn't play.

Chiefs -1.5 in Q1 is a very good bet by the way.

RoadTrip

To be fair, out of my predictions so far, the only ones which the majority of people wouldn’t have gone for were the Vikings, Eagles and perhaps the Bills over Houston.

Virtually everyone took the Ravens and Saints, majority would have taken Patriots.

Eagles lost Wentz early, and that changed that game a lot (not saying they would have won). Bills went to overtime and had a meltdown to lose that game. And Vikings, that was just a hunch of an upset which obviously never happened.

I just think it’s funny how games have tipped in all cases away from my predictions which is funny :lol:

Phil

Titans in the AFC championship game with Tannehill at QB, just as we all suspected.