NFL Thread 2019

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Holy cow, I didn't know the Giants were still shopping OBJ. The Browns will be the most interesting team in the NFL next season.

I needed a 2nd team so the Broncs wouldn't depress me; think I've confirmed it.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
:lol::lol::lol: at the giants. Oh my what is going on there.

Le'veon to the Jets - all about the money
Except Bell will be paid less than he was offered by the Steelers at the start of last season, and under the franchise tag.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
With both Bell and Barkley in New York, it’s obvious that the path to the Super Bowl will lead through the big apple for years to come. Those two high priced star running backs, will dominate for years.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
With both Bell and Barkley in New York, it’s obvious that the path to the Super Bowl will lead through the big apple for years to come. Those two high priced star running backs, will dominate for years.
It makes sense for the Jets. They’ve got loads of cap. Got their QB of the future. And have picked up other pieces too.

The Giants however ....

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It makes sense for the Jets. They’ve got loads of cap. Got their QB of the future. And have picked up other pieces too.

The Giants however ....
Don’t think Bell will have much of an impact. That money would have been better invested at other positions.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Bell is a huge upgrade on anything we have on offence. The year off may actually help given the punishment RB’s take but it will remain to be seen.

I’d always be wary of investing too much in that position but his ability as a blocker/receiver will be great for Darnold, never mind what he’ll provide as a runner. The offensive line still needs improving though – Maccagnan’s neglected it every year and it’s in dire need of investment. Annoyed we missed out on Paradis more so than Barr. The priority has to be protecting and developing Sam.

freeurmind

weak willed

Thank you MAx Kellerman. There is no defence for this trade. None, nada. Fire this GM TODAY! I mean where are we going? What are we doing?

GloryHunter07

Surely the Giants will be trading up to get Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins (who is from New Jersey)?

alan_nis

I don't understand why there's no talk of potential trade of Rosen to the Giants. He's not regarded inferior to Haskins and he would be ready to play from week 1.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I don't understand why there's no talk of potential trade of Rosen to the Giants. He's not regarded inferior to Haskins and he would be ready to play from week 1.
There still seems to be some bizarre belief in Eli.

But, maybe they just don’t see any of those guys as their man of the future.

But who knows what the Giants are thinking. They’re a mess.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It's funny, because Rosen would've been graded the top QB in this draft with teams possibly trying to trade up to get him.

I think there is still a market for him, it just won't come to light until Kliff actually pulls the trigger on Kyler.

alan_nis

I can somehow understand they believed there was no great value in last year's class among QBs and they really did like Barkley a lot.

Also they assumed that Eli surrounded by so many weapons and Solder in front of him could still deliver.

Now they've got no choice. it's obvious Eli is cooked, I mean, they must realise that by now, right?

freeurmind

weak willed
I think the Giants will ride Eli this year tank and try to get the top pick next year but theyve got to fire the GM and coach. Its such a mess.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Clinton Dix to the Bears. Great replacement for Amos.

Hephaestus

Wanted? They have got rid of him.
I think that poster was on about the reports that it was the Giants shopping him rather than the Browns approaching the Giants or the player agitating for a trade.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think the Giants will ride Eli this year tank and try to get the top pick next year but theyve got to fire the GM and coach. Its such a mess.
All good but then why didn't they tank last season itself in the second half as kellerman said in that video . They are just a directionless franchise

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How will you fit both Chubb and Hunt?
Speaking of the latter, he'll be suspended for 8 games next season, so will be available for half the season.

If the Browns are something like 5-3 or 6-2, maybe even 4-4 when he comes back, I reckon they're making the playoffs. Game-changing talent.

Hephaestus

Makes some sense for the Titans, Mariota is way too injury prone so now they have a much better backup than Blaine Gabbert. Then by the time Tannehill gets his inevitable injury, Mariota should be back.