European football next season | United - Europa League, Chelsea - Conference League, wee club in the north-east - feck all!

wolvored

I was watching the news it said we got £50 mill this season from the CL. I bet with the 25% reduction of wages we wont be far away saving that much over the season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Agreed. If our football has improved massively and is consistent then I don’t think many people will moan if we don’t win anything. It’s like this season, we’ve managed to get to the Fa cup final by playing rubbish, imagine if we actually play decent football… we could be lifting it in a few years.
League title aside as it's impossible to fluke it, winning a cup is always possible with the right draws and enough luck involved. I don't watch football for that personally, I wanna enjoy games, I wanna see passion, skills and technical ability. If it also involves a good cup run, I'll never complain but if the alternatives is like this season, shit football all year round and a FA Cup final then feck this

adkb

I so want ETH to win the final.

I want his job secure.

I want to sell players who do not give their 100 percent, sign some talented youngsters and then have a nice attacking style of play, the one which ETH is good at but is unable to implement due to players.

I want a million dollars while we are at it as well.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’m happy that we’ve avoided the conference league.
I was hoping we'd be in the Conference League, might have had a chance of winning something..! :rolleyes:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I hate the Europa League for various reasons.

But that's irrelevant. We have to beat City in the final (we won't, of course, but we have to).

(Not just 'cause it's City. I always want us to win the FA Cup. It's an insult to us all that Arsenal have overtaken us in total cups. Absolute disgrace.)

thisisnottaken1

I hate the Europa League for various reasons.

But that's irrelevant. We have to beat City in the final (we won't, of course, but we have to).

(Not just 'cause it's City. I always want us to win the FA Cup. It's an insult to us all that Arsenal have overtaken us in total cups. Absolute disgrace.)
Well said. The fact that we’ve only won 2 FA Cups since the turn of the century is shocking.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Congratulations for the qualification to the 2024/25 UEFA Europa League as FA Cup winner

Redstain

Amazing really considering such a woeful season, team caught their stride credit to the players and manager respectively.

Bertie Wooster

Delighted about that. :drool:

I was gutted when we missed out on Europe in the league - would have happily taken the Conference League above nothing.

But winning a trophy and getting Europa League makes all that 6th/7th battle unimportant now.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Delighted about that. :drool:

I was gutted when we missed out on Europe in the league - would have happily taken the Conference League above nothing.

But winning a trophy and getting Europa League makes all that 6th/7th battle unimportant now.
Same.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Time for Bruno and Isak to hand in transfer requests, you can't stay in a club out of Europe :o

Todd

The only downside here is that now I have to keep my Paramount+ subscription in order to watch any Europa League matches. Perhaps I can send the bill to Mainoo and Garnacho.

PoTMS

No drop down from the Champions League next season. We should be absolutely winning the Europa League next season.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Time for Bruno and Isak to hand in transfer requests, you can't stay in a club out of Europe :o
Yeah but they're not changing clubs to go from one that doesn't win finals to one that doesn't make finals.

Houdini

Fecked City, Chelsea and Newcastle in one game. Ruined scousers dream in the process. Sweet :drool: