Non-United goals that made you lose your s**t

Paul_Scholes18

Has anyone mentioned the Gerrard slip goal?
I see it is mentioned haha.

That one has to be some of my favorite goals ever.

Bents goal vs Liverpool is classic, but did not see it live.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
If I can be cheeky and reverse this as a non-United fan by naming a United goal, O’Shea’s late / last gap winner at Anfield in 2007 is right up there.

Naming a non-United and non-Blackburn goal, probably Hazard’s equaliser against Spurs in 2016, meaning that Leicester’s miracle was confirmed.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
As much as I hate him, some of the goals Suarez scored have left me in awe.
The backheel that he bent into the far corner was something else. He really was a complete striker, hard work and determination combined with a silky touch and great technique.
The 40 yard volley against Norwich.

I went to a Norwich forum afterwards and they were moaning at how naive their defenders were and how you can't back off a player like that when 40 yards out. :lol:

Chipping a defender inside the area and then scoring on the half volley in the same game was pretty good too.

It was only Norwich and all but I still think it's the best individual performance I've ever seen from a liverpool player. He bullied them like nothing else.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Speaking of non-United goals vs Norwich ..

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Me and my dad reacted exactly like the commentary.

Also this

Even though we went further at Euro 2020 this felt so much bigger. That night was bloody special.

Loon

:lol:
Michael Thomas's goal for Arsenal at Anfield to win the league in 1989.

McTerminator

Peter Crouch’s wonder volley for Stoke at him vs City some years back and

Crouch

Papiss Cisse for Newcastle against Chelsea some years back

Cisse

EDIT: Can’t seem to figure out how to embed the media properly.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Didn't watch it live or anything, but Gourcuff vs PSG is one of the very few non-United goals (along with that Roberto Carlos free kick) where I must have watched the replay dozens of times just to try and figure out how the feck he's done it.

Pure, unadulterated filth.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Abreu's paneka to win the shootout for Uruguay against Ghana in 2010.

I was already supporting Uruguay after Clive Tyldesley said at the start of the match that 'we're all Ghana fans now' (maybe childish logic from me there !). Also I thought it was complete justice that Uruguay went through, given the infamous handball incident stemmed from a huge dive by Ghana's Dominic Adiyiah (whose shot was then blocked by Suarez), the officials should have flagged for offside beforehand, and Uruguay had a blatant penalty not given (when Abreu was fouled in he box) earlier in extra-time.

Devilyouknow

Messi’s solo run vs Zaragosa in 2010. Remember watching that live on sky sports with jaw on the floor. Commentary was class for that goal too :drool: