Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I bet those posters writing him off after his first two games look really silly now.

It was obvious some had only watched their first 90mins of him once he joined City. It was never in doubt that he would bag goals in this league and for City.
Specially when there was nothing to write off, the guy scored in his first 2 games. People cannot separate between wishful thinking and a fair prediction

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
As a norwegian I'm torn. I hate how city got to the state that they're in, but I also have to root for my fellow countryman.

wr8_utd

:'(
Some of the comments in the match day thread during the first half. Hilarious stuff.

Skills

Snitch
Specially when there was nothing to write off, the guy scored in his first 2 games. People cannot separate between wishful thinking and a fair prediction
People on here especially love their weird edgy takes.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Wish the club wasn’t so big headed and just put him on a buy out clause.

Oh well

Wilt

As a norwegian I'm torn. I hate how city got to the state that they're in, but I also have to root for my fellow countryman.
You may as well try to enjoy watching him.... players like Haaland don’t come around very often, if at all.

Nero

Wish the club wasn’t so big headed and just put him on a buy out clause.

Oh well
If we had done that this place would have been a bloodbath this summer as we'd have just lost him at 21 years of age for about £50m.

The abuse of United's heirachy would have seen nothing in comparison.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
"He is not a Pep player"

Another great myth created by the caf faithful.
He really isn't but it won't matter because he is simply too good which is why Guardiola didn't have a problem in getting him. He is not the "perfect" player Guardiola would imagine in theory but he can still recognise his exceptional quality.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
He is destroying the PL.

Another easy title for City.

Congrats Abu Dhabi and Mansour, they broke the PL making it a one horse predictable league.

CloneMC16

Anyone who still thinks he will struggle with the physicality in the PL?
Did anybody really think this? The guy is built like a man mountain.

His attributes are strange for a guy of his size. He's an absolute beast.

NoLogo

I mean the guy isn't even fully integrated into the squad, sometimes seems to be out of the game completely but still manages to somehow lead the league in goals scored already. I don't want to think about what will happen when he integrated into this side, and they have adapted to the way he plays. I only hope he fecks off to Real in 3-4 years.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Eh. He has 6 goals. Rodrigo for Leeds has 4. Is Rodrigo also destroying the PL?
To be honest he made Ward (I think it was him) look like a toddler on that last goal.

Nero

I mean the guy isn't even fully integrated into the squad, sometimes seems to be out of the game completely but still manages to somehow lead the league in goals scored already. I don't want to think about what will happen when he integrated into this side, and they have adapted to the way he plays. I only hope he fecks off to Real in 3-4 years.
He will, that's why he has a release clause.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You can be both parts. No one really takes City's winning seriously. On the other hand we can still admire the football Aguero, D Silva, KdB and Haaland have/give us.

saik

Hope Bayern takes him as their striker in a couple of years after Mane retires.

Cloud7

The only thing that was ever going to hold him back is injuries. If he stays fit he’s going to steamroll the league. Most of the league is quite crap despite the amount of money spent and the “names” that are here

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
:lol: One is a passing fad, the other has been averaging a goal a game for 3 years.
But he only did it in Austria.
And in the Bundesliga…
And for Norway…
And in the CL…

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hope Bayern takes him as their striker in a couple of years after Mane retires.
He isn't going back to the BL. It will be La Liga. Hopefully Pep fecks off in the summer and Real pick him up the following year.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He isn't going back to the BL. It will be La Liga. Hopefully Pep fecks off in the summer and Real pick him up the following year.
Hopefully Pep leave City, and hopefully Haaland leave for La Liga, and then hopefully Chelsea and Newcastle won't buy any players to strengthen their teams, and hopefully Klopp leave Liverpool as well. Is there anything else need to add?

fck

Supports
Bayern
The PL is a farmers league to him.

saik

Yea doesn't matter where he goes. Just need him to feck off from this league. He obviously is never going to come to us because of the rivalry between the clubs, so anywhere else than in Prem.