Not able to log in? [Solution available]

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
Please, any ideas on how I can solve this issue on Windows PC with Internet Explorer 11 browser? When I click "Login or sign up" it takes me each time back to the Redcafe home page.
I tried clearing all cookies but still no success logging in.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Please, any ideas on how I can solve this issue on Windows PC with Internet Explorer 11 browser? When I click "Login or sign up" it takes me each time back to the Redcafe home page.
I tried clearing all cookies but still no success logging in.
It's basically for each computer. You can do it in Chrome and then use IE again. Do you have only IE browser on machine?

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can't login on Firefox 50.1.0 (x86) but on Chrome everything is fine. Just reporting, maybe you already know it as the thread title suggests. ;)

Supports
Barcelona
Happened to me. Chrome, Windows 10. Only through trying to access the general forum did the login fields " username and password" appear. Now everything seems fine.

Weird thing though, I stay logged in even after closing the browser tab and reentering the redcafe url, despite not checking the "stay logged in" box earlier!!

Phil

It's begun on Safari IOS so am having to use private mode.

Is it possible to delete cookies for one site on IOS Safari?

carlosp

I had the problem too with desktop firefox however I deleted the redcafe cookies and the login screen appeared thereafter and I was able to login.

AgentP

I'm not able to login on my android phone. I use Chrome browser. Nothing happens when I click on the login button.

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
I could not log in on my pc yesterday from the home page. Then I went to the Match Forum and could log in from there. Weird. Maybe you should try that.

reelworld

I could not log in on my pc yesterday from the home page. Then I went to the Match Forum and could log in from there. Weird. Maybe you should try that.
Thanks Barbara. I am having problems from Chrome on my Android phone. It says I have logged out but I cannot log in again. But when I checked the match day forum, it says that I am still logged in. So I logout from the match day forum, and relogin again. Now it is ok

carlosp

For me it threatens to go to redcafe.net/login before just refreshing and I'm back to square one on the home page.
Clear your cookies then close the browser and try again. Funnily I have had no issues with the Samsung Internet Browser on Android. Don't use Chrome.

Moonred

It's begun on Safari IOS so am having to use private mode.

Is it possible to delete cookies for one site on IOS Safari?
Not sure if you are still looking for the answer, if you are then:

Go to settings >> Safari >> Scroll down to advanced >> Website Data >> click on the edit button on top right and clear RedCafe.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
It's basically for each computer. You can do it in Chrome and then use IE again. Do you have only IE browser on machine?
It's all good! I'm not quite sure what made it work again though. I logged in successfully with Firefox 50.1.0 on another computer. Came back and restarted mine and voila! I can log in once again using IE 11.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Happened to me for the first time on my PC. Win7 and Chrome. Had it happen to me before on my phone, Chrome and Android.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What happened exactly?
Got logged out. Couldn't log in. Deleted cookies, all okay.

Already had it on another computer, but that was a few days ago.

Doesn't matter

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Got logged out. Couldn't log in. Deleted cookies, all okay.

Already had it on another computer, but that was a few days ago.

Doesn't matter
Hmm, there's a wider problem that I need to get to the bottom of. This shouldn't be a recurring problem.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
It just happened to me. Sorted it by reading this thread and using the method explained in the first two posts...Swanson is either much more clever or much more desperate to log on to the caf than me.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
This happened to me tonight, if anybody else uses chrome for mobile then to solve it:

press the three dots in the top right next to the address bar on your browser.

Scroll down to settings.

Privacy.

Clear browsing data.

go back and refresh the page. presto!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
As of tonight I can't log in on Android Chrome unless I'm in incognito mode.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wasn't able to log in on my phone but changed to chrome and problem solved I hope.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I just went to settings and deleted personal data (what you search for) and it works fine now.