Number 10 shirt | Rashford officially our new #10

el3mel

The club is really preparing Rashford to take Rooney's position from now on. :D

Devil may care

I was hoping we'd save it until we got a proper #10, giving it to a bit part striker who plays most of his games on the wing is weird, but whatever, that's par for the course these days.

Canagel

Is it that official? It's better to wait until all the numbers are announced by the club first.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I was hoping we'd save it until we got a proper #10, giving it to a bit part striker who plays most of his games on the wing is weird, but whatever, that's par for the course these days.
Christ, why not be happy for the guy? Is it even confirmed for the season?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pleased to see Rashford get the number 10 shirt. That's a big sign of confidence in him from Mourinho. Hopefully it gives him the lift he needs to play with real belief. Its easy to forget how good Rashford can be when he's on song. No way we would've won that Europa league two years ago without him.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Christ, why not be happy for the guy? Is it even confirmed for the season?
Nothing confirmed, but everyone else is wearing their number from last season. So I'd say it's pretty certain.

FujiVice

Chuffed for him. Deserves it as well. Really talented and hopefully ups his game even more this season.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
Good for Rashy, we give him a number of bigger significance and now it's up to him to raise his game a level toom hope to see him as our RW this season in fact, I mean he will be better as LW, then forward and then RW but I think better then Matas and will learn a thing to play there. Also could feature from the left if Sanchez plays as a false 9 and Rom on the right, but not sure if Jose ever played with such player, usually prefer a classic strong no9 up top

Minkaro

Brb, doing some frantic research to see if any of the players we've been linked with often wear the #19.

Trizy

Rashford's our new number 10?

feck me that's underwhelming. Or are we still trying to pretend he's a world beater on this forum?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wasn't Rashford wearing 10 for England as well? It's kind of interesting he's wearing 10 for both club and country being a fairly average player but I guess it doesn't mean much to the English compared to the #7.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Wasn't Rashford wearing 10 for England as well? It's kind of interesting he's wearing 10 for both club and country being a fairly average player but I guess it doesn't mean much to the English compared to the #7.
No, Sterling wore 10 and Rashford wore 19 if you're on about the World Cup.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Rashford, like United, was wearing #19 for England. Sterling was our #10.

Classical Mechanic

I don’t think any shirt numbers mean that much to the English. The 7 is an important number at United only. Can’t think of any other English clubs with a number fetish.

Bjerring

At the WC Sterling played in the #10 and Jesse #7. He might have had either the 7 or 10 for games during the qualifiers.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I don’t think any shirt numbers mean that much to the English. The 7 is an important number at United only. Can’t think of any other English clubs with a number fetish.
Liverpool?

Anyway, it's great to see Rashford get the 10. Hope he kicks on.