Official: FC Barcelona charged with Corruption over payments to former referees chief | UEFA open investigation

Tarrou

Why is anyone still wasting their time with him at this point? At the start it was interesting but now you'll either get no response or a mountain of self aggrandising comments about how great he thinks he is? You'd get better responses from a duck.
I'm still getting enjoyment from it

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Why is anyone still wasting their time with him at this point? At the start it was interesting but now you'll either get no response or a mountain of self aggrandising comments about how great he thinks he is? You'd get better responses from a duck.
And what do you contribute to this forum, always saying nothing and throwing shit without any argument. And without any kind of education. I at least give my point of view and with the arguments that I think are correct, and I get a lot of shit from the people here, and I don't care because I don't have thin skin like you and I don't care what they tell me. . I see that you are from the crystal generation and I cannot do anything my friend.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
why don't you just tell us why Barca paid this ref millions for feckall work?
I asked the same question at least 3 times, he replies to other posts but as soon as I ask this question, that's it. No more replies.

Now see the reply saying how I asked only twice and not three times.

redshaw

Jordi Alba is just making up for the wrongs against Barca in previous matches and showing cheating works so don't do it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
no matter what happens from here on out, at least @Niemans and i have built a friendship that will last the rest of time.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Jordi Alba is just making up for the wrongs against Barca in previous matches and showing cheating works so don't do it.
If you pressed him, he would say that it matters less than other things because Alba's penalty did not result in a goal and Barcelona lost the title anyway.

For Niemans, actual attempts at cheating aren't any worse than refereeing mistakes. All that matters is the outcome.

This is why he doesn't get the claims that Barcelona benefits in Europe. For him, a refereeing mistake is the same as faking an injury to give someone a red card.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
And what do you contribute to this forum, always saying nothing and throwing shit without any argument. And without any kind of education. I at least give my point of view and with the arguments that I think are correct, and I get a lot of shit from the people here, and I don't care because I don't have thin skin like you and I don't care what they tell me. . I see that you are from the crystal generation and I cannot do anything my friend.
Every single time you post something it could easily be directed back at yourself.

- "Always saying nothing and throwing shit without any argument" - you go back to your 'everyone is uneducated except me' tactic immediately after this line.

- "I don't care because I don't have thin skin like you" - you're fecking translucent, mate. You're resorting to juvenile insults to boot. Crystal Generation? You paint yourself as the arbiter of truth but the reality is you're acting like a pompous git who buckles under challenge.

Go and relax. Get your mum to wash your Barca jammies and matching duvet covers. One day you might get to see a boob and you won't have to walk around all day with a dossier marked "Barcelona Travesties".

@Mr Pigeon is from the crystal generation. What a loser. :lol:
I've always seen myself as more of a sparkling diamond.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Niemans, please stop trying to give lessons about "education" (you mean politeness btw). You are the most condescending and rude person in this entire thread.

I don't have thin skin like you.
I see that you are from the crystal generation.
If for some users these fallacies and arguments seem correct, it is not my fault that their level is so low.
It is normal and understandable that you think that, but only I know the truth.
With such a huge, huge and brainy analysis anyone refutes anything. The truth possesses you, impossible to counter that argument.
That's called an ad hominem fallacy, but I guess you don't know what it is.
You have to raise the level a little to be able to debate my friend.

Imagine talking to people like this every other post and having the gall to complain about lack of education.

FreckBarca

Supports
Espanyol
I think we all are to be fair
Yeah, it is fun to watch him act crazy. Kinda like going to the zoo without paying.

But he is also making this thread insurmountable. He denies any proof he doesn't like, doesn't truly engage with anyone as he doesn't make the effort to read or understand others. He just disgorges dozens of messages with the same arguments and videos time and time again and hope someone gets convinced that Barca were harmed by the same refs they influenced.

I gotta say you guys are lucky, you only got one. Spanish forums right now are full of Niemans.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
So as happened before, you ignore when more serious questions are actually asked, while engaging with others who you feel are insulting you and insulting them back, before disappearing.

Doesn't take a genius to realise that tomorrow or the day after you'll be getting involved in a similar conversation with someone, claiming you can't possibly reply to all these horrible posts, before replying to a couple of posts without significant substance, insulting a few people, avoiding difficult questions and claiming that people are bowed by your body of evidence and stop responding to you.

Repeat ad nauseum I'm guessing.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Yeah, it is fun to watch him act crazy. Kinda like going to the zoo without paying.

But he is also making this thread insurmountable. He denies any proof he doesn't like, doesn't truly engage with anyone as he doesn't make the effort to read or understand others. He just disgorges dozens of messages with the same arguments and videos time and time again and hope someone gets convinced that Barca were harmed by the same refs they influenced.

I gotta say you guys are lucky, you only got one. Spanish forums right now are full of Niemans.
Ok but at the end of the day, if he is not paid as a PR mole, if he is not a cult member, etc. … what is the foundational reason of him / Barca fans / Barcelona club being so adamant? I mean, it is their football club the sport arm of Catalunya independence aspiration in the face of Madrid / Spain / the Familia?

FreckBarca

Supports
Espanyol
But if the only ones I don't pay attention to are you, Colombianmancunian and Alonzo because you are trolls or you insult especially you and say outrageous things, but how am I going to pay attention to you? I could have ignored you by hitting the button several months ago but I don't do those things, I just don't read what you post. With the things you posted months ago, it was already clear to me that you were a troll.
You don't like me because I call your lies when I see one. As many other do, and we can all see you not answering them.

Example: you said this:

The Committee of Referees is composed of a President, three vice-presidents and a deputy to the presidency.

The Professional Competition Arbitration Committee is also constituted within the CTA, made up of three members: one appointed by the RFEF, another by the LNFP (National Professional Football League) and the last by mutual agreement between the two.

This body makes the appointments of the referees for the matches of the two professional competitions (LaLiga Santander and LaLiga SmartBank), in addition to receiving periodically and documented, the technical criteria applied in terms of promotions and relegations of referees and referees. assistants.

There is also a Technical Commission, chaired by Medina Cantalejo and of which a technical team appointed by the president himself is a part:
Managers of the First and Second Division: Clos Gómez, Undiano Mallenco and Yuste Jiménez.
Leaders of the First Federation: Lizondo Cortés and Medina Hernández.
Responsible for the Second Federation: Turienzo Álvarez and Sánchez Marcos.
Head of the Talent and Mentoring Program: Rubinos Pérez.

As you can see, there is a very large organization chart for Negreira to be able to do and undo as he pleases.
That was a lie. I called it here:

This is the current Committee Organization.

As you can read by this article of Sport (a Barca newspaper, so not Florentino controlled nor Franco worshippers) this structure with 3 VP was established in 2018.

Exactly. This new structure was established when the previous president (Sanchez Arminio) and the previous VP (Negreira AKA Barca's buddy) stepped down after 24 years in both positions (1994-2018). Proof 1 and Proof 2.

What a joke, mate :D :D :lol: :lol:

But you obviously didn't even respond. The same thing you do with Iker Quesadilla's posts, etc. Se te ve el plumero.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Can all replies in all threads to @Niemans please be auto-corrected to ":lol: Why did Barcelona pay millions to Negreira?"?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Niemans, please stop trying to give lessons about "education" (you mean politeness btw). You are the most condescending and rude person in this entire thread.

Imagine talking to people like this every other post and having the gall to complain about lack of education.
Condescending? So how do you want me to explain the most basic things to people? If a person makes an ad hominem argument over and over again, you have to tell him so he knows what it is, right?

If someone does not understand the most basic things, I will have to explain them in a simple way, I say. And if someone says an argument fallacy, such as an ad hominem, it will be necessary to tell them so that they learn and not do so in the future.

But if I ignore an argument because it has no validity since thats an ad hominem, then you are telling me that I do not respond to people because I am not interested or because I have no arguments. Whatever I do is wrong for you. And to say that the person is saying an ad hominem is not disrespectful.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
we all know this ends with a news reporter reading “…before turning the corruption payments on himself.”

This is honestly one of the funniest performances by a poster I've ever seen. The superiority makes it even funnier.

Barcelona fans already have a genuine persecution complex it seems when it comes to to both la liga and uefa, can only imagine it's going I to overdrive if anything as drastic as relegation or even a points deduction happens.
Compare it to Calciopoli. Here you have a huge smoking gun but no outright proof of match fixing like they did in Serie A. I would think a points deduction and possibly losing some trophies will be on the cards, but not outright relegation.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
You don't like me because I call your lies when I see one. As many other do, and we can all see you not answering them.

Example: you said this:

That was a lie. I called it here:

But you obviously didn't even respond. The same thing you do with Iker Quesadilla's posts, etc. Se te ve el plumero.
A user already answered that and I mean how the Referees Committee is constituted and its entire organization chart, not the people who were there at that time.

And that came because a payment of $300,000 euros, which at the beginning was less money, does not give you enough to buy such a number of people. Do you think that 300,000 euros is enough to buy all that organization or what do you think about the subject?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Compare it to Calciopoli. Here you have a huge smoking gun but no outright proof of match fixing like they did in Serie A. I would think a points deduction and possibly losing some trophies will be on the cards, but not outright relegation.
I'd imagine so. Persecution complex will explode regardless I think!

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Jesus christ, have we entered the matrix? What is going on?

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Stop tossing the word "ad hominem" around too. This is not the Internet Atheists forum circa 2002.

cyberman

They didn’t have proof of match fixing in Italy though. This is much worse, literally millions being paid to the head of referee without any proof of what it was for.
It’s not up to the authorities to outright prove match fixing. It’s up to Barca to prove what the payments were for. If the burden of proof were the other way around then any bribe could never be proven.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
This is honestly one of the funniest performances by a poster I've ever seen. The superiority makes it even funnier.

Barcelona fans already have a genuine persecution complex it seems when it comes to to both la liga and uefa, can only imagine it's going I to overdrive if anything as drastic as relegation or even a points deduction happens.
Is the user who has answered this also a Barcelona fan with complexes?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
A user already answered that and I mean how the Referees Committee is constituted and its entire organization chart, not the people who were there at that time.

And that came because a payment of $300,000 euros, which at the beginning was less money, does not give you enough to buy such a number of people. Do you think that 300,000 euros is enough to buy all that organization or what do you think about the subject?
You used Iturralde's words as an attempt to prove Negreira did not have any power over referees to which I provided Roures's saying he actually did as he evaluated referees going to Nou Camp.

As an answer to that you spoke about the Referees Commitee organization chart just after Negreira had abandoned it.

Can´t you just see how illogical you are pretty much all the time?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Stop tossing the word "ad hominem" around too. This is not the Internet Atheists forum circa 2002.
I say what I think appropriate and ad hominem is a fallacy. If you don't like it, it's your problem.

FreckBarca

Supports
Espanyol
Ok but at the end of the day, if he is not paid as a PR mole, if he is not a cult member, etc. … what is the foundational reason of him / Barca fans / Barcelona club being so adamant? I mean, it is their football club the sport arm of Catalunya independence aspiration in the face of Madrid / Spain / the Familia?
There is some of that but I don't think that is the crux, many culés don't support the independent movement and so on.

In my opinion modern Barca identity has been established on two believes:

--they are an oppressed club created by oppressed people to win against Real Madrid who oppresses them. This is an unfair battle as Madrid bribes all the refs and they are like David battling Goliath. (If you see Laporta's recent tweets you will recognise this)

--they had the highest footballing peak ever. That Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pep side was the best to ever kick a ball. Messi is the GOAT and Pep is the inventor of modern football.

Now, they must feel terribly vulnerable and afraid as these 2 foundational believes are in danger. If they are deemed guilty of football corruption (bribing the ref VP) it would mean they were the ones influencing the refs and not the other way around. Suddenly they are Goliath and not David.

If they are deemed guilty of football corruption the successes and trophies since 2001 might be stripped away or at least they would lose value or get the biggest asterisk ever.

Suddenly all their identity as culés is crumbling and they are redoubling their efforts to avoid seeing or even thinking about it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That it happened in another country does not mean that it happens in Spain.

And yes, there are payments and invoices for making more than 100 reports a year, not every year. As I have already said, their payments are strange and will have to be investigated.
According to information, Laporta will hold a press conference perhaps next week, right now he is gathering information about this situation.
But what do you think the payments are for? It's been established that payments have been made to this ref VP. The debate is around what those payments were for. The payments in itself is bad enough. You say the payments need to be investigated. Great, everyone agrees but I want to know what you personally think (or suspect) the payments were for?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Is the user who has answered this also a Barcelona fan with complexes?
The poster hasn't mentioned any other refereeing decisions, hasn't mentioned 12 league titled in a row, says this is a huge smoking gun and thinks you're going to get fined, points deduction and trophies potentially taken away.

So.....no?

Now you've proven you can see both my and iker's posts, do you mind replying to his and sir Reginald posts? Rather than calling people Crystal generation people who can't understand your points?

Thanks.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
ummm ad hominem much, good sir?
Ad hominem is directed at the user as a starting point to discard the argument. I directly attack your reasonings because they are illogical and then make a perfect logical observation about your proceedings, sir.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Niemans, if you want to talk about logic and fallacies:

In logic, reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"), also known as argumentum ad absurdum (Latin for "argument to absurdity") or apagogical arguments, is the form of argument that attempts to establish a claim by showing that the opposite scenario would lead to absurdity or contradiction
You have tried to "prove" that Barcelona have not benefitted from refereeing help. This argument has lead to the absurd conclusion that they are the rightful winners of 11 consecutive league titles. The conclusion is so absurd that it supports the opposite claim, that Barcelona benefitted from refereeing help.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
You used Iturralde's words as an attempt to prove Negreira did not have any power over referees to which I provided Roures's saying he actually did as he evaluated referees going to Nou Camp.

As an answer to that you spoke about the Referees Commitee organization chart just after Negreira had abandoned it.

Can´t you just see how illogical you are pretty much all the time?
It is one thing to have power over the referees and another to have some power over the referees. He cannot decide who goes up and who goes down on his own, he will make reports on how they think his performance has been, as I suppose the other two vice presidents will do.

I have also asked how you make the referees favor Barcelona and I think you have not answered, I say I think because I have so many mentions that I have obviously missed many.

The organization chart came about because people say that the referees were bought by Barcelona when 300,000 euros are not even enough to buy half of a referee's shoes, much less all those people who are in the arbitration organization chart.

And that is if we assume that the word of Jaume Roures is above that of Iturralde González.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
You people are still going at it with this guy?! :lol: