Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is a typical United performance under his tenure. Tactically clueless, no attacking intent, defensively all over the place & midfield non-existent.

As bad as, if not worse than what got Jose sacked. But, maybe he just needs more time...

Meller

Tactically this has been one of his worst games so far, and that's saying something. 2 weeks to prepare for it as well. Worst coach in the league by far.

JadoreSox

Who didn't see a Jones shocker costing us when they saw the lineup?

For all the complaints about the quality of the midfield and defense, playing 3 attackers that only want to play in the final 3rd is suicide in a game like this.

Mainoldo

I think today will be the nail in his overdue coffin. He probably won’t get sacked but he’ll officially lose the majority of the fans.

ArjenIsM3

Christ. 3 out of 4 holding midfielders injured yet people on here are blaming Solskjaer for our midfield being non existent. Sigh.

TsuWave

Let's be honest, Ole is a bum when it comes to this managerial thing.

The guy cannot coach a side, and he’s getting absolutely nothing out of these players. Nightmare every other week.

DRM

Thanks Ole, loved you as a player but clearly not up to being a quality manager.

Welcome Mauricio Pochettino!

SirAF

Ageist
We would be brainless not to sack not him now with Poch available.
I agree, but the only question is if Pochettino is ready to go so soon. Ideally he would have a nice rest until the summer. I mean, he was in a Spurs trackie just last week.

Terminator2017

Ole is missing key players, sacking him is not the right option for us at the present time. I think with a fully fit squad of players to choose from we will slowly ascend that table, SAF almost got us relegated in his first season, but we gave him a chance and boy did he repay us. We NEED to give Ole more time.

Christ. 3 out of 4 holding midfielders injured yet people on here are blaming Solskjaer for our midfield being non existent. Sigh.
The guy's a bum. You think a Fergie side with 3 midfielders injured would look this bad? or a Pep side? Get a grip of yourself man, we have looked shit even with everyone fit, because well, we're shit and the manager has made it worse since he came in.

I can't believe I'm saying it because I thought he was piss, but Fellaini would be one of the best players in an Ole side. fecking unreal that we're there. Lukaku miles better than the shit we serve, Alexis bad games are a Andreas good game etc etc etc.

Mainoldo

I agree, but the only question is if Pochettino is ready to go so soon. Ideally he would have a nice rest until the summer. I mean, he was in a Spurs trackie just last week.
This but he can have a rest in the summer.

RedRitz

The guy's a bum. You think a Fergie side with 3 midfielders injured would look this bad? or a Pep side? Get a grip of yourself man, we have looked shit even with everyone fit, because well, we're shit and the manager has made it worse since he came in.

I can't believe I'm saying it because I thought he was piss, but Fellaini would be one of the best players in an Ole side. fecking unreal that we're there. Lukaku miles better than the shit we serve, Alexis bad games are a Andreas good game etc etc etc.
You're also forgetting hes the one who decided to get rid of Herrera + Fellaini and renew Mata....if he'd have kept the other 2 his midfield wouldn't be as bad as it is now

RORY65

That's fair up to a point (although one of those 3 is Matic which barely counts at this stage) but he was massively naive thinking we could go in to the season so short, in numbers and quality, in midfield and attack. I think we all know he is not a brilliant coach, albeit probably a better tactician than some give him credit for, his main strength is apparently his squad building and that his signings have done well but then it has to be acknowledged that the summer has left us ridiculously limited for this season.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
One step forwards, two backwards now since Feb. We should sack him but we won’t. We just have to get used to being shit again.

SirAF

Ageist
This but he can have a rest in the summer.
Yeah, but I'm just thinking from the psychological point of view. He's probably still reeling a bit from getting sacked and I suspect it would be healthy with a breather. Which is why I suggested earlier that Woodward should make contact and do a secret but binding deal for the summer.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, but I'm just thinking from the psychological point of view. He's probably still reeling a bit from getting sacked and I suspect it would be healthy with a breather. Which is why I suggested earlier that Woodward should make contact and do a secret but binding deal for the summer.
That would be ideal, but I feel like the longer we wait, the more chance he'll be snapped up by another club. Plus, I really am sick of Ole's awful tactics.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
feck summer, let Poch enjoy Christmas with his family have a month away then get him here in January.

E-mal

I think we all can see the drop in quality with both the playing and coaching staff.
But what is more pertinent is a change at the top also. We are just a clusterf*** since Fergie left

Mainoldo

Yeah your right. I just want Ole gone so bad I’d take an unfit Poch. He does need a break though. But maybe the less time he thinks about it the better for him. We wouldn’t question this if Bayern hired him next week.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
What even is this? Are we trying to play football or just killing time until we have a new manager?

SirAF

Ageist
That would be ideal, but I feel like the longer we wait, the more chance he'll be snapped up by another club. Plus, I really am sick of Ole's awful tactics.
feck summer, let Poch enjoy Christmas with his family have a month away then get him here in January.
January is not a bad shout.

Yeah your right. I just want Ole gone so bad I’d take an unfit Poch. He does need a break though. But maybe the less time he thinks about it the better for him. We wouldn’t question this if Bayern hired him next week.
He's a little pudgy yeah :p

reddevil702

Seems that fans put more thought into making excuses for Ole than Ole does into our tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.