Olympiakos vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Sorry but we shouldn't be giving them the ball back there. feck sportsmanship when there's a CL knockout place on the line.
So sportsmanship is only valid when it's redundant?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Alan Shearer is saying that some of the players have "downed tools" and don't want to play for Moyes.

Mainoldo

So is it fare to say our team line up on Saturday was because we were resting Young and Valencia for this??!!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
feck off Shearer blaming the players, the manager is inept and it's showing on the pitch.

lysglimt

Scout
I am trying to find something positive to say about tonights game but the only thing I can think of, is that we still have a decent chance to go through. But apart from that....

Stainz

No plan no effort nothing absolutly nothing to take away from this game. Cant belive the wages of this lot on the back of these shit perfomances.

Rory 7

The obvious thing to do was play the same team that started v Palace, with kagawa replacing mata. Go for it. Most supporters would give Moyes credit for trying to build on a good performance against an average CL side. But no he goes and tries to 'nick an away goal'. I've lost all faith in Moyes. I really have. Wrong man in wrong place.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
One way of looking at it is that it is only half time.
There's going to be more of that? Shoot me.

Moyes' reply team for the second leg... Valencia and Young on the wings no doubt.

LR7

61% possession and just 1 shot on target in 90 minutes.

Moyes will say we played well. Then something about luck and trying to win the next game....

:(

pauldyson1uk

That was by far the worst I have watched so far this season, barring DDG who you could not fault for either goal, not a single one of the rest of the team came out of that game with any credit, it was a shocking display, first shot on goal was in the 81st minute !!! I feel the time is running out for Moyes and for the first time I can see him getting the sack

Blue always red

Alan Shearer is saying that some of the players have "downed tools" and don't want to play for Moyes.
The first time this season I've seen 'evidence' of this myself.

On another note, once again our reliance on our star players producing magnificence was our shortfall again.

redevil2

The sad sad thing is Moyes will come out post match talking rubbish again. He's just very amateurish

manufanatic

"crazy"
Sorry I'm the calmest person with all that is united but he has to go. That was the worst performance in 20 years. Even losing to Newcastle or Southampton we at least tried..

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Surprised people are saying Vidic was one of our best performers tonight, his passing was nothing short of shocking.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The first time this season I've seen 'evidence' of this myself.

On another note, once again our reliance on our star players producing magnificence was our shortfall again.
Ex players can pick up on this sort of thing. I don't like Shearer and have always thought our players wouldn't do it. Not so sure now.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
The obvious thing to do was play the same team that started v Palace, with kagawa replacing mata. Go for it. Most supporters would give Moyes credit for trying to build on a good performance against an average CL side. But no he goes and tries to 'nick an away goal'. I've lost all faith in Moyes. I really have. Wrong man in wrong place.
indeed. limited tactics with limited players...Moyes really is shocking.

The_Midfielder

Just sack him now.. and let the new guy lead until the end of season.. I dont want to support this guy anymore..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surprised people are saying Vidic was one of our best performers tonight, his passing was nothing short of shocking.
Ferdinand and Smalling were utterly shocking at the back.

But by the end we had 4 players playing out of position. That sh!T never helps anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.