OMG.. Has anyone seen Rafa's Friday press conference?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Rafa knows how to play the Scouse fans. The 'fachts' thing today was clearly an attempt at taking the piss out of himself which has seemingly gone down well with the Scousers. He's got them wrapped around his little finger.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Personally thought he was a good sport in doing this. It doesn't help though that his audience was made up mostly of dumbfeck parasitic cnuts, that have been after his head for a while.

The thing with Fergie, Wenger, Mourinho is that although good communicators, their contempt for the cretinous media pack is never far from the surface. Both sides realise that the rags need these talented, successful people more than the managers need the gormless sports media. Even Robbie Savage was able to show them up this week.

Benitez doesn't understand the dynamic and is thus bullied.

markorm

hahahaha

He's on his arse and he can't even take that seriously.

IF he were my manager, we were in that much shit and he comes out taking the piss trying to make lame-arsed jokes, fair doos I'd be fecked off.

The clown can't stop smiling... because he's sat pretty with a 20 million severance safety net under him.

God love him.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

'Before to start.......some facts........so........FACTS.'

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Anyone seen his post match interview? Kept going on about 27,000 people. Just speak your mind man. Get some of that frustration out.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
TBF that Andy Burton was being a bit of a cnut. It was clear Benitez wouldn't answer. If Fergie got that type of questioning he'd boycott Sky for a year.

prateik

no he wouldnt
if fergie doesnt want to answer he says so sternly with a stare , not like a fat waiter trying to flirt with the reporter

you saw it didnt you
you were with the thweenty sheven thoushand *smile*

rafa was asking for it , then acting like a twat

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
When you get 40,000 rival fans at Stamford Bridge today 200 miles down the country singing they want Benitez to stay says a lot about his job performance.

prateik

he ws asked if he thought it was a pen , he said 27000 saw it and he was one of them
3 people were not (ref+linos)
said the same thing for every question
how liverpool played , did they deserve anything and things like that (i dont really remember what the questions were , cant watch the waiter talk again but it was along those lines )

was well annoying .. the usual

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Gimp, he has a thing about repeating a sentence over and over in interviews doesn't he!

Cheers for the summary.

RedMist99

I really do hate the man.

Couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw that interview earlier today. I'm all for the KRAP campaign but I also can't wait for the day he fecks off back to Spain

MUFCgal

TBF that Andy Burton was being a bit of a cnut. It was clear Benitez wouldn't answer. If Fergie got that type of questioning he'd boycott Sky for a year.
He wasn't asking him anything out the ordinary. He was asking Benitez what he thought on certain incidents during the match. People know how Benitez responds in interviews, so they'll try as much as they can to get answers fro him. He just refuses to give straight answers though, he doesn't even realise how much of a dick he's making himself out to be.

He's a laughing stock amongst non-Liverpool supporters.

Crustanoid

Gimp, he has a thing about repeating a sentence over and over in interviews doesn't he!

Cheers for the summary.
I think he thinks he's Mourinho or SAF, or someone else with infinitely greater charisma than he's got himself

He fails to see that he's actually a pathetic, blubbersome, retarded, clueless, whale-like, imbecilic, village idiot who most people consider to have less wit than a steaming pile of llama excrement

Crustanoid

He took on SAF, what a fool.

The last 18 months have been a long slow painful demise, for both the Fat One, and the fans. Enjoy the mental hospital you feckwit

Decotron

Thanks for this Rafa.

You'll be remembered for your pure comedy gold !
Someone always beats you to the punch on here!

The second I heard he was gone I thought of that rant and this thread. The begining of the end that day was.

The funny thing is im sure he'll be successful at his next club. Liverpool were never a side for him to manage in the first place. Wasnt a good match to start with. His Champions League win masked the numerous other problems and ultimately his style and lack thereof might have even cost Liverpool a league title.