Oooh-Ahhh Vote McGrath! - McGrath VICTORY: A New Dawn OFFICIAL

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We get a lot of spam accounts try to join so I'm used to rejecting a lot.

diarm

Amazing :lol:

Next year we have to pick a favorite and crush the opposition!
Next year someone from the Caf needs to enter.

They should spend the entire year, recreating Duffy's painting until they can mimic it perfectly every time.

Then enter it and we will pile in from the start and see it win by a landslide. I'm talking 90+%.

Complete and total psychological defeat. Duffy will never paint again and the Caf can rest, knowing evil has been defeated for good.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This is on the website when you set up a poll. They 100% saw that half of the votes were from Botswana :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
This is on the website when you set up a poll. They 100% saw that half of the votes were from Botswana :lol:

I reckon they saw that Duffy was botting too, had a bit of a debate about trying to sort through votes and find a fair winner, but decided it was a local art competition for £100 of art supplies and it looked quite good to say it had 14,000 votes.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I reckon they saw that Duffy was botting too, had a bit of a debate about trying to sort through votes and find a fair winner, but decided it was a local art competition for £100 of art supplies and it looked quite good to say it had 14,000 votes.
no. i reckon they are right technophobes. i think they decided this new found fame meant they had finally made it. those hard hours of getting their side business up and running had paid off, they needed to grab this opportunity with both hands, they needed to expand. and quick.

mr. feile and mrs. phobail quit their day jobs. whilst fairly asset rich, they were cash poor. they emptied the kid’s university fund and remortgaged their house. the debt was eye watering but it would be worth it.

they hired a dedicated social media team, a couple of frontend developers, spending no money on backend, as is tradition. they will be as big as google but for niche arts and that.

things slow again, numbers will seemingly vanish as interest in their art thing returns to the time that would become known as “pre-dawn.”

mr. feile will end up spiralling into depression, blaming himself for how it’s all turned out. they can’t afford the repayments, they’re earning no money. the kids are left to their own devices whilst their parents put everything they have into steadying the ship. the kids fly off the rails. mrs. phobail turns to alcohol to try and wash away the stress.

soon this isn’t enough. the pain is still there, she needs something stronger. she gets addicted to prescription medication. soon the doctors turn her away but she needs more. something. anything to take the edge off. she turns to hard drugs. with no way of paying for them she is forced to sell her body. unfortunately she was never much of a looker so can’t charge much and has the foulest clients imaginable. she does it though. the taste of the stale knob cheese of a 350lbs shower-a-phobe still better than the taste of her art failure.

eventually mr. feile takes his own life. no kid should have to walk back into their house to see their dad like that. the last months has numbed them to it all. his body remaining there for three days until they bother to call it in when the flies get too much.

mum hasn’t been home for days. the police eventually find her body in the woods. her life ended at the hands of a bad client.

the kids have nothing but their parents shame and failure. doomed to follow in their parents footsteps. young annabelle destined for the game as soon as she passes her gcse in whoring. young adam already injecting whatever he can find into his veins.

but by all means, this has hurt no one.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

This is all my girlfriend can think about. What a thread and what a journey.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City

:lol:

Mrs Dawn should make a victory statement like that:
"This has been a Hectic couple of days. Once again, art has shown that it transcends national boarders. Therefore, I like to send special thanks to my many fans from Botswana, the Seychelles and Nauru. Without your support, this wouldn't have been possible."

buchansleftleg

After a nervous few days waiting for final confirmation of the result I'm happy and relieved that the organisers will be able to recoup the costs of the art supplies through the increased shirt sales!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
After a nervous few days waiting for final confirmation of the result I'm happy and relieved that the organisers will be able to recoup the costs of the art supplies through the increased shirt sales!
common mistake. they don’t get the shirt sales. that all goes straight to adidas. they got the money when they signed the shirt deal. they may get the odd percentage point of profit, that’s it.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Seriously you should be writing tense comedies - You are the Caf Tarantino!

Dawn (me , or is it?) .............. well we have logged in a new accounts for her.

They cant takes it from us, its ours!!! ours I says
We already have a Caf power couple so don't think you two can just take over. One of them is a ninja assassin nurse and the other builds spaceships or something.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We already have a Caf power couple so don't think you two can just take over. One of them is a ninja assassin nurse and the other builds spaceships or something.
she tried to sign up last night but got rejected.
She wont do it again.
I am here solo.