Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
You have got to fecking love that. :devil:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
act 3, scene 2

“dear all,

i’m sorry it is taking so long to tally the votes and announce the winner of our impromptu art off the other day. truth is we are blown away by all the support the online poll received. as you all know, an online poll isn’t a stranger to feile and phobail but the response to this one was extraordinary! we usually get between a handful to a shirtful of votes but the tally in this one ran in the tens of thousands! i’m sure it’s due to the popularity of you dynamic bunch but we wish to be sure and are running some checks to ensure nothing below deck occurred!

we endeavour to announce the winner by wednesday, but it may take a little longer than that. we will keep you posted. thanks so much for all your hard work and talent. we couldn’t make an art exhibition without it!

speak soon.

mr. feile”

dawn couldn’t believe it. she knew her husband’s antics would blow up in their faces. she had told him she didn’t want any of it. she just wanted to paint. it was £100 prize for goodness sake, it wasn’t worth all the stress and effort. maybe her foolish husband had taken things too far but she wished he was there now so she could apologise. she knew he was only doing it for her.

“i wondered where he is. he’s been gone ages. i need a good, long bath.”

—————————————————————————

“sligo. why the feck is she planning to go swimming in sligo? you’re sure to catch something there. the milfs go mad for pipe around there. no wonder that garage attendant is always banging on about night’s out there. she’s made it so easy, living her life out on social media. sligo and swimming could be perfect. rough waters. it’s possible to stay hidden. it would be easy to make it look like an accident. three hours to get there and plan how i’m going to do this.”

*tring tring. tring tring*

“i’m sorry, i’m not available to take your call at the moment. please leave a message.”

oh hello. it’s mr. feile here. i just wanted to loop around and touch bases re: the art comp. we noticed a lot of your votes came from around the globe, which is somewhat of a first for us! we’re used to the odd vote from a relative or associate across the pond or down under, but 300 votes cast from guam within a 15 minute time frame is a bit unusual to say the least! i’m sure there is a perfectly good reason for this and it’s all above board but we’d like to hear from you. there is talk among the panel that we might have to discount all votes outside of the emerald isle to ensure nothing nefarious has gone on. please call back as soon as you can so we can clear this up. ciao. mwah. mwah.”

dawn’s husband arrived on the shore just over an hour before duffy was scheduled to be there. he realised the area was slightly more exposed than he thought. it would be a reasonable under water swim before he could reach her and pull her down into the depths. his scuba diver certification would come in handy here. he wished he had one. he had time to stretch and prepare. he was mid lunge when a small swarm of people came into view. “nearly time.”

duffy lowered herself into the water and began her swim whilst chatting to the couple of people on the shoreline. one of them looked strangely familiar but from this distance he couldn’t put his finger on it. he waited for the chatting to subside and for duffy to swim closer. he soon had his chance. “it’s now or never, she’s out of sight of her companions. quick underwater swim, up for a gulp of air and then take her to meet davy jones and his locker. you can do this.”

he submerged himself and began the swim. the sound of duffy’s splashes began to get louder, he had narrowed the gap between them. the distance was further than he anticipated though, he began to get tired. his blinks became slower, the world seemed a little darker. dig deep. dig deep. a second wind followed, his vengeance should know no bound. he can breathe when he’s dead. just one limb propelling him though the water after the other. it would be done soon.

dawn’s husband finally reached duffy but the swim had taken it’s toll. his grab at her leg became a flail at her face. he passed out. duffy shrieked, grabbed the lifeless body that had grasped at her and headed to shore.

“who the feck are ye hoiling to shore? ain’t that harley? i seen him no more than a day ago, buying forbidden ribena. what’s that eejit doing out here?”

“i don’t think he’s breathing. call an ambulance. i’ll try and revive him.”

“one. two. three. four. one. two. three. four.”

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
congratulations on an historic win @mrsmcgrathispan

we all did it.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Whilst we celebrate Dawns sensational win we should also recognise that this is a healing moment for all the tribes of the caf. We came together against the forces of evil and prevailed setting aside our bitter differences.

It’s a cliche for sure but maybe the real win was the friends we made along the way

nah feck Duffy

SirAnderson

Whilst we celebrate Dawns sensational win we should also recognise that this is a healing moment for all the tribes of the caf. We came together against the forces of evil and prevailed setting aside our bitter differences.

It’s a cliche for sure but maybe the real win was the friends we made along the way

nah feck Duffy
Honestly this thread has been a breath of fresh air from most of the other threads recently, like you or someone said, I find myself refreshing this one more than the Varane one last few days! :lol:

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout

nah feck Duffy
Actually true.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Gutted Dawn wasnt wearing a t-shirt that said "sack fergie, sell giggs" in her victory photo.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
A promise is a promise... you'll be seeing a few promoted newbies soon.
Colin promised himself a 'blowie' from someone Damien.

Alanxyz

Honestly this thread has been a breath of fresh air from most of the other threads recently, like you or someone said, I find myself refreshing this one more than the Varane one last few days! :lol:
Likewise. I’m slightly concerned about suffering post thread blues, but looking forward to Dawn hopefully defending her crown next year.