Oooh-Ahhh Vote McGrath! - McGrath VICTORY: A New Dawn OFFICIAL

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
finale

“white male. looks around forty years of age? 200lbs. none of it muscle. potential engineer/accountant. rescued from drowning. cpr performed at the scene by first aid trained locally celebrity. paramedics able to stabilise his condition. currently non responsive.”

“let’s get him to icu.”

———————————————————————————

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“we don’t know who he is yet”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“has anyone call … surely someone must be miss...”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“the police have found a car near the….he had a phone in his...

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“one of the nurses has been drying…. we might be able to get…”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“any updates since yesterday on our mystery man?”

“oh yes. it’s been quite a 12 hours since your last shift. we managed to get into his phone. it didn’t have a passcode but judging by the fact he didn’t appear to ever close a browser page and as such had about a billion tabs open in safari, it may be that he isn’t the most tech literate.”

“why were you checking his internet? we only need a name and contact number for the next of kin.”

“that’s the strange thing, i’ve never seen it before but there wasn’t a single contact in the phone. the only text messages were from fast food places, or charges for adult services and one informing ”bigdicklover69” that his free grinder trial was elapsing.

his notes app was full of gibberish that often said nothing more than “die duffy die” over and over again.

his internet history was intriguing though. a good number of his browser tabs were for a redcafe.net.”

“what’s that?”

“it appears to be a site where lonely men talk to other lonely men about stuff that makes them feel less lonely.”

“seems to fit his m.o.”

“there were some really strange voice notes that sounded like him talking to someone else but andrew thought it sounded like he was playing both parts. talking about an online poll and how everything was ruined. it was largely gibberish, like the written notes. we did eventually find some personal details and we pieced together the rest. it was like a crime drama! we know who he is now. and have made some enquiries and well…”

“sorry to interrupt, he’s awake.”

“my…. my wife. where is my wife?”

“i’m sorry mr. mcgrath, we weren’t aware you were married. we managed to find some personal details on your phone and none of our systems have any record of your wife.”

“my wife. where is my wife. go to the house and get her.”

“mr. mcgrath, the police went round numerous times and got no answer from the bell. they eventually gained entry through the keys they found in your abandoned car. there was no sign of your wife. no women’s shoes, no women’s clothes, no photos of you together. there was only a single bed. it looked like a fairly stereotypical bachelor pad, the only thing that was perhaps out of the ordinary were the number of paintings signed by a d.mcgrath. they cover every inch of every wall.”

“yes.. yes.. d for dawn. d for dawn. my wife.”

“er, i see. do you have a number for her?”

“yes, it’s in my phone. unlock the phone, double tap on contacts and she is in there as ‘my wife’.”

“erm, ok, i’ll do that. can you give me as many details about dawn as you can? date of birth, city of birth, as much as you remember and we’ll track her down.”

“sure…”

—————

“confusion and paranoia. there is no record of any wife. he seemed to have been living in his car for days and eating only snickers and drinking neat ribena. he’s not showered. seems an open and shut case of schizophrenia.”

“he thinks he is own wife?”

“it’s one of the saddest cases i’ve ever seen. we’ve referred it to king’s. this goes way beyond anything i’ve ever seen before. seems to be a hell of an artist though.”

“what medication do you suggest?”

“dawn!!! here’s my dawn!!!”

mr. mcgrath, please take your hand out of your gown. we do not behave like that here.”

“d.. d for dawn, she’s just happy to see me.”

fin

all events are based on a true story, with accurate character portrayals. movie rights available.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
finale

“white male. looks around forty years of age? 200lbs. none of it muscle. potential engineer/accountant. rescued from drowning. cpr performed at the scene by first aid trained locally celebrity. paramedics able to stabilise his condition. currently non responsive.”

“let’s get him to icu.”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“oh yes. it’s been quite a 12 hours since your last shift. we managed to get into his phone. it didn’t have a passcode but judging by the fact he didn’t appear to ever close a browser page and as such had about a billion tabs open in safari, it may be that he isn’t the most tech literate.”

“why were you checking his internet? we only need a name and contact number for the next of kin.”

“that’s the strange thing, i’ve never seen it before but there wasn’t a single contact in the phone. the only text messages were from fast food places, or charges for adult services and one informing ”bigdicklover69” that his free grinder trial was elapsing.

his notes app was full of gibberish that often said nothing more than “die duffy die” over and over again.

his internet history was intriguing though. a good number of his browser tabs were for a redcafe.net.”

“what’s that?”

“it appears to be a site where lonely men talk to other lonely men about stuff that makes them feel less lonely.”

“seems to fit his m.o.”

“there were some really strange voice notes that sounded like him talking to someone else but andrew thought it sounded like he was playing both parts. talking about an online poll and how everything was ruined. it was largely gibberish, like the written notes. we did eventually find some personal details and we pieced together the rest. it was like a crime drama! we know who he is now. and have made some enquiries and well…”

“i’m sorry mr. mcgrath, we weren’t aware you were married. we managed to find some personal details on your phone and none of our systems have any record of your wife.”

“mr. mcgrath, the police went round numerous times and got no answer from the bell. they eventually gained entry through the keys they found in your abandoned car. there was no sign of your wife. no women’s shoes, no women’s clothes, no photos of you together. there was only a single bed. it looked like a fairly stereotypical bachelor pad, the only thing that was perhaps out of the ordinary were the number of paintings signed by a d.mcgrath. they cover every inch of every wall.”

“yes, it’s in my phone. unlock the phone, double tap on contacts and she is in there as ‘my wife’.”

“erm, ok, i’ll do that. can you give me as many details about dawn as you can? date of birth, city of birth, as much as you remember and we’ll track her down.”

“sure…”

—————

“confusion and paranoia. there is no record of any wife. he seemed to have been living in his car for days and eating only snickers and drinking neat ribena. he’s not showered. seems an open and shut case of schizophrenia.”

“it’s one of the saddest cases i’ve ever seen. we’ve referred it to king’s. this goes way beyond anything i’ve ever seen before. seems to be a hell of an artist though.”

mr. mcgrath, please take your hand out of your gown. we do not behave like that here.”

fin

all events are based on a true story, with accurate character portrayals. movie rights available.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo Bravo Bravo

Take a bow sir - you have won the internet!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo Bravo Bravo

Take a bow sir - you have won the internet!
congratulations. you/your wife’s ability to paint is worthy of the win. though i’m slightly worried with the way you/she was able to shrink the background here into a smaller rectangle. i can only assume that is now a different timeline or dimension. i, for one, am concerned.

McGrathsipan

congratulations. you/your wife’s ability to paint is worthy of the win. though i’m slightly worried with the way you/she was able to shrink the background here into a smaller rectangle. i can only assume that is now a different timeline or dimension. i, for one, am concerned.
Who am I/me?

OoH Ah two McGraths - Ooh Ahh two McGraths!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Who am I/me?

OoH Ah two McGraths - Ooh Ahh two McGraths!
:lol:

now we’ve completely crushed duffy into nothingness i think we have no choice but to convince you that you’re actually your wife. we can’t go back to transfer gossip and guessing line ups after getting a taste for wrecking lives.

Last edited:

McGrathsipan

:lol:

now we’ve completely crushed duffy into nothingness i think we have choice but to convince you that you’re actually your wife. we can’t go back to transfer gossip and guessing line ups after getting a taste for wrecking lives.
Seriously you should be writing tense comedies - You are the Caf Tarantino!

Dawn (me , or is it?) .............. well we have logged in a new accounts for her.

They cant takes it from us, its ours!!! ours I says

diarm

This is the greatest thing to happen since we blackmailed that bird into shitting in Ashley Young's mouth.

Based Adnan

Glad they saw sense and decided to count the 400 perfectly legitimate votes from Kyrgyzstan

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
finale

“let’s get him to icu.”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“what’s that?”

“seems to fit his m.o.”

“sure…”

—————

fin

200 lbs none of it muscle :lol:
This thread is everything.

SirAnderson

finale

“let’s get him to icu.”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“what’s that?”

“seems to fit his m.o.”

“sure…”

—————

fin

Best ending ever :lol:
Although there are some "Lost" loopholes I have so many questions on.
Will need to run a fan show soon. :lol:

Thanks for the laughs!

ArjenIsM3

finale

“let’s get him to icu.”

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

*beep beep* *beep beep*

“what’s that?”

“seems to fit his m.o.”

“sure…”

—————

fin

Amazing :lol:

This must be the best thread on the caf in a while :lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Best ending ever :lol:
Although there are some "Lost" loopholes I have so many questions on.
Will need to run a fan show soon. :lol:

Thanks for the laughs!
i will meet with the writer later and i am happy to pass on any questions. my understanding of it is that dawn is actually dawn’s husband’s right hand, which both does all the painting and gives dawn’s husband that sweet sweet succour in their special night time alone times. i’m pretty sure all the loopholes can be explained, especially from act 3 onwards, when it was decided that’s how it would end.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
i will meet with the writer later and i am happy to pass on any questions. my understanding of it is that dawn is actually dawn’s husband’s right hand, which both does all the painting and gives dawn’s husband that sweet sweet succour in their special night time alone times. i’m pretty sure all the loopholes can be explained, especially from act 3 onwards, when it was decided that’s how it would end.
It's left open for interpretation on purpose :D

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Duffy is salty as.

Can just imagine her wallowing in bed, sodden wet with her tears, going through every paint stroke to see what she could have done better...also vowing never to vote for her MP mate again....

The hatred will only build as she keeps it on, to manifest as aggressive modern art paintings in the style of violent neo expressionism... Whereby the subject is put through various degrees of torture and pain...

With every subject being that of our true Victor and hero of the day, Dawn.

You love to see it.