Gaming Overwatch

gaz1185

Good to see this game gaining more players after another free weekend. The same happened to me a few weeks back, got hooked during the previous free weekend and I've been loving this ever since. I was put off from FPS' for a while since the overload of COD / Battlefield, but giving this a go restored my faith.

Also, if anyone is thinking of buying this for the PS4, it's back down to £25 @ Amazon.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
so few days ago i finally bought overwatch and I say what a fantastic game, everything about it is class, from the heroes to the individual abilities, the maps are well designed. Between R6 Siege, BF1 and now overwatch I am well stocked in the fps genre.

Anyone else on the caf frequently play this and fancy teaming up ?.

b82REZ

so few days ago i finally bought overwatch and I say what a fantastic game, everything about it is class, from the heroes to the individual abilities, the maps are well designed. Between R6 Siege, BF1 and now overwatch I am well stocked in the fps genre.

Anyone else on the caf frequently play this and fancy teaming up ?.
I've been playing a lot on PS4. I'm really addicted to it.

b82REZ

I'd be interested in teaming up with anyone looking to play comp for season 3. I'm almost at level 25 but I don't really want to solo queue as I imagine it'll be full of dickheads locking in McCree and Reaper and then having a bitch that no one is playing healer.

I normally play Lucio, D'va, Pharah or Tjorn. @Sarni you still play a lot?

muller

So tell me.. why will I enjoy this one when I found battle born rather turd?

Eddy_JukeZ

Overwatch is incredible with a solid team.

Having so much fun playing this. Developers have great support for the game too.

Runner

Roadhog is the most bullshit character in the history of multiplayer gaming.

Fat, overpowered bastard.
:lol: hook 2.0 getting ya?

He has a few changes coming soon, he won't be able to do his hook, LC, melee combo but his right click will be stronger. Overall it's a small buff.

I've never really had a problem with roadhog because it's all about positioning, he's only dangerous if you're close to him. Stick to mid-long range (or dive him hard as reaper after he's used hook).

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
:lol: hook 2.0 getting ya?

He has a few changes coming soon, he won't be able to do his hook, LC, melee combo but his right click will be stronger. Overall it's a small buff.

I've never really had a problem with roadhog because it's all about positioning, he's only dangerous if you're close to him. Stick to mid-long range (or dive him hard as reaper after he's used hook).
It's fecking absurd that a character can one shot 90% of the roster. And those he doesn't one shot, he can quickly finish off.

Hate the cnut.

Runner

It's fecking absurd that a character can one shot 90% of the roster. And those he doesn't one shot, he can quickly finish off.

Hate the cnut.
But if he misses his combo he's useless, on top of that he feeds ultimate charge to the other team like crazy since he has no mitigation.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Game is fun and ridiculous at the same time. Hit 3000sr on Sunday and a few losses later, having been paired with chimps, Im down to 2550.

Runner

Here's two potgs I recorded.

And the best torbjorn you'll ever see :wenger:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Game is fun and ridiculous at the same time. Hit 3000sr on Sunday and a few losses later, having been paired with chimps, Im down to 2550.
Its what I find regularly happened with me in my first season of the game, went a good winning run, then you get stuck with crap teams and quickly lose that SR.

Castia

Season 4 just started :drool: I've not finished my placement matches yet as I'm not 100% sure what character I should main, I'm currently stuck between Roadhog and Soldier 76.

I love this game though, it's another great from Blizzard.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Season 4 just started :drool: I've not finished my placement matches yet as I'm not 100% sure what character I should main, I'm currently stuck between Roadhog and Soldier 76.

you on ps4?. The character for me depends on the situation, but I do like junkrat at the moment.

Runner

Not sure if the new patch has arrived for console but Bastion is ridiculously strong now on pc now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Pretty sure Bastion can tank pretty much every ult in the game now. Who's the genius who thought giving a hero with insane damage and self healing 35% damage resistance was a good idea?

Runner

Pretty sure Bastion can tank pretty much every ult in the game now. Who's the genius who thought giving a hero with insane damage and self healing 35% damage resistance was a good idea?
He'll get nerfed but for now, sombra's a good counter. Her Hack & EMP knocks him out of sentry mode which negates his Ironclad 35% less damage and removes his ability to heal. If he's already used his ultimate (tank) just run away :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yep, he is actually unkillable by every ult in the game while nanoboosted in ult form...

The entire competitive scene is going to revolve around invincible tank form Bastion. I'm actually not playing until he's nerfed.

Runner

Yep, he is actually unkillable by every ult in the game while nanoboosted in ult form...

The entire competitive scene is going to revolve around invincible tank form Bastion. I'm actually not playing until he's nerfed.
Jeff said they're making changes to the PTR today

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I want to get into this, but I just can't, I watch clips of it and don't know what the feck is going on. Looks too fast paced for me.

Eddy_JukeZ

I want to get into this, but I just can't, I watch clips of it and don't know what the feck is going on. Looks too fast paced for me.
It's a very team oriented shooter.

Not that fast paced imo.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It was much more accessible than any other FPS when I was playing it. I haven't played for a year but will probably get back to it sometime.

b82REZ

Try playing it. There's usually a couple of weekends z year where it's free. Watching it doesn't do the game justice, especially if you don't understand what each heroes role is in the team.

This game is by far and away the best online shooter I've played. Constant balance changes and each hero feels different from the last.

I got my mate into it and he's obsessed. He used to only play CS:GO and he now says Overwatch is head and shoulders above it.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Try playing it. There's usually a couple of weekends z year where it's free. Watching it doesn't do the game justice, especially if you don't understand what each heroes role is in the team.

This game is by far and away the best online shooter I've played. Constant balance changes and each hero feels different from the last.

I got my mate into it and he's obsessed. He used to only play CS:GO and he now says Overwatch is head and shoulders above it.
This is what I fear. I know it will take over my life.