Owen Hargreaves - The Pundit

stevoc

BT need to do us all a favour and sack one of Hargreaves or Owen, preferably both.

Two boring knobs with little or no insight. Hargo basically just kept repeating himself and he's been banging on about £200m since the start of the season.

JackXX

Incredibly bitter man. Think he feels United should have spent the 200 million on getting him some new knees.

VanGaalEra

Might be bitter or he might just hold us to a higher standard.

Still annoying as Feck though.

Erebus

He's a bitter twat simple as that!

An earlier post said these pundits are ruining TV football coverage, I couldn't agree more. If their views were so fecking important & as accurate as they believe they'd be in line for every managers job that comes up!

Playing a sport & coaching one are two hugely different viewpoints! And it is well known the best managers have never been the best players.

And what else fecks me off about them is they can't wait to criticise LVG & the style but feck me when we do get results & good performances they are surprisingly silent.

I don't care what style the team plays or whether it's shite to watch, I support United not their style of football, not the class of 92, not Fergie & not the seemingly endless list of ex players that want to slag off everything the manager does. Football evolves, unfortunately ex players don't!

Where's those feckers now who were criticising the Martial transfer???
Spot on.

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
My least favourite pundit ever bar none, He's a horrible bitter little cretin and his accent does my nut in alone without all the rubbish he speaks I doubt theres anyone out there who enjoys listening to the cnut. He better get his p45 pronto or maybe I should just get into the habbit of changing the channel after the game.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Why would he be justifiably bitter?
Our medical team were the ones who recommended the surgeon who failed to address his injury properly, and as a result of that he lost the best years of his career.

Speedicut75

Our medical team were the ones who recommended the surgeon who failed to address his injury properly, and as a result of that he lost the best years of his career.
That's odd because I remember at the time reading about our medical team recommending a less invasive approach, looking at 'management' rather than surgery as the way forward.
From my recollection it was Hargreaves, in the first instance, that sought remedy through surgery. I understood that his issue with Utd came principally from the medical teams use of injections to try and resolve the injury, which after three years of him being unavailable, was a last-ditch effort to get him playing again.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Just gave his finest moment as a pundit when he wasn't aware the cameras were even on him :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's mostly terrible and comes across as if he hates us, but Carrick being left out for Fellaini is a bit of a shock tbh.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Would like a rule in the January transfer window whereby you can't buy from other Premier League teams. Wants Vardy and Mahrez to stay at Leicester only. The Daily Mail are going to hate him if you can only buy foreigners or non Premier League domestic players.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Anyone else hear it?

'Man United dominated from start to the beginning'

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Do you think he wants Bayern Munich to win tonight? I'm finding it hard to tell.

I wonder also if he rates Douglas Costa
Every time I've watched a Bayern game he's on he's spent most of it talking about Costa. We get it ffs.

saivet

Even if he talked sense, I still don't think I'd like him. Annoying voice.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Unbearable every time I've heard him commentate on Bayern - is he this bad when he commentates on City (I assume he must've done at least one of their games)?

buckooo1978

BT sport really have assembled the worst lineup of pundits havent they

Michael Owen, Trevor Francis, Fletch and Savage, McManaman, Hargreaves, David James

A gruesome group of idiots, bores and muppets

Loon

:lol:
I just couldn't listen to McManaman last night. He was like some gobby, half-pished bloke in the pub.

Nucks

RT History Department
Sounds like a bunch of bitter ex's in here.

Once you sang about letting him shag your wife.

Now? He has one unkind thing to say and he's practically the offspring of Hitler and Stalin.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
BT sport really have assembled the worst lineup of pundits havent they

Michael Owen, Trevor Francis, Fletch and Savage, McManaman, Hargreaves, David James

A gruesome group of idiots, bores and muppets
That line up makes me actually quite like Savage. His tone of voice is like having a knitting needle jammed into your ear canal, but he seems to speak the most sense out of that group of goblins.

Rio's been pretty good too actually.

Owen Hargreaves is terrible at speaking, which is weird, since he is doing a job where he is paid to speak.