Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JASR

Official Redcafe Union Rep for City Posters Rights
Supports
City
Yep, saying we've overpaid on a player is certainly bad parenting.

Pathetic response Pexbo, thought you were better than that.

And fwiw, my son is almost 17, perfectly capable of forming his own opinions. Luckily he isnt homophobic/racist and is currently heading for College with 10 A-C's.....so i'd say he's doing ok "despite" my crap parenting.
/clap

Wtf pexbo.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

And fwiw, my son is almost 17, perfectly capable of forming his own opinions. Luckily he isnt homophobic/racist and is currently heading for College with 10 A-C's.....so i'd say he's doing ok "despite" my crap parenting.
Yeah, but you're questioning the logic of blowing 100m on an unproven footballer who seems to be worth about 40...

Hence no amount of good parenting and common sense can save you from the slew of :houllier:s and :lol:s and pithy remarks.

This, my friend, is how the world works now...

"Hey, we nailed cold fusion"

"Cold what!? :houllier: How can you drive a nail into something that isn't solid!? :lol:"

"Hey, we worked out what dark matter is!"

"It's spelt 'Mata' :houllier::houllier::houllier:"

Yep.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
by teaching his son that a player who cost close to £100 million pounds, would only be worth £50 million??? either way, its absurd that a athlete would cost this much
In an industry that generates as much as football does, its not really absurd.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Don't take it to heart I was only being a sarcy prick. Sounds like you're doing a great job btw kudos.

El-Manos

We need him at his best today. Hopefully he refrains from getting a new haircut for this match as it seems to bring bad luck to his game.:nervous:

Rhyme Animal

He needs to show up tonight, hopefully José makes it clear to him not to go missing from his positional duties, and to keep it calm and simple.

This is the type of game and situation where you wanna see something back for the fee you paid.

Dobbs

It was absurd when they were worth £1m. Who cares on the figure these days? NFL/Basketball/Baseball are all the same. You pay whats required, not what they're worth. I would rather have him in the team than money in the bank that's for sure.
For lots of people, including myself, these kind of figures don't sit well when you see what's going on in the world. What difference does George Osborne's income mean? Nothing really but it still pisses me off.

I've absolutely no idea why Pexbo feels questioning a players fee is linked to poor parenting though. That's a classic.

Really hope tonight snaps Pogba out of this mini slump he's in. A big game could be just what's needed.

El Jefe

Another big game for him today.

Hope he handles the pressure a lot better today and puts in a very good performance.

NinjaFletch

You'd think with Herrera alongside him, three players behind him, and the opponents lining up with two in midfield he'd have more space than he's used to, but when the Kante twins are lining up against you...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Cmon need a big game from Pogba today.

Red Star One

Although I was extremely happy with Pogba joining United I'm getting to the point when I'm frustrated and anxious every time he touches a ball. Unnecessary dribbles, losing possession. Tough to watch this boy lately. This has to do with mentality, we know ability is there. I'd much rather have him sent off than Herrera today.

Rhyme Animal

Stop trying to dribble around everyone on the half way line you daft big tree!! Every, fecking, game!
This. This. This.

Ok, I admit it... he's driving me fecking nuts now. He slows down so many moves at crucial times.

In a game like this, you're limited to the number of attacks you'll have, and he's wrecked about 3 or 4 in that first half, where a goal would've been so precious.

I hope he comes good, but feck me, he's really annoying me at the moment.

Further still, it doesn't just ruin attacks, but nearly always concedes possession.

Prove me wrong in the 2nd half, Pogba!

edit: his pressing of Kanté has been decent to be fair, and that tackle on Hazard was nice.

Last edited:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's dominated Kante (repeatedly), Moses and Hazard whenever he's had a physical challenge against them. He's held his position well and supported attacks too. None of which has been mentioned in commentary.

He's been fouled by Kante (repeatedly) off the ball. The ref has refused to call Kante up on it.

What else is expected of him? Realistically... Ok, he's put a few stray passes out there but he often does and our game today is all about breaking at pace. Stray passes are going to happen by the very nature of it.

red4ever 79

Gets worse match by match. Desperately needs taking out of the firing line for a couple of matches. Constantly gets caught in possession. Looks well off the pace. Would take him off and put carrick on

Eddy_JukeZ

That sequence where he lost the ball trying to get past 3 players.

I just don't understand. The amount of talent he has, but the complication of simple matters hurts him so much. He makes hard things look easy and easy things look hard.

Marcelinho87

That sequence where he lost the ball trying to get past 3 players.

I just don't understand. The amount of talent he has, but the complication of simple matters hurts him so much. He makes hard things look easy and easy things look hard.
To be fair he was stuck trying to bring it down from the air each time and nobody was moving either side of him.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
People seeing what they want, so here goes.

Great tackle on Hazard followed by a 90m burst to Chelsea's penalty area where he was free for a tap in, if Rashford picked him out.

Great run when Mikhytaryan had his left foot shot from outside the area, where if Mikhi had picked him out, he'd have been unmarked on the edge of the area. Free to get a decent shot in, or shift it to an unmarked Young.

Superb strength time and time again, holding off players with absolute ease.

He overplayed it once so he's shite.

finneh

Lost his man (or gave him far too much space). His concentration and focus is truly awful. He really needs to improve it significantly if he wants to be a great player.

Heinzesight

Lazy fecker these days...no urgency, just strolls around, tries to take on three men, loses it, rinse and repeat. The talent is there but needs to get his act together.

El Zoido

He's played well today up to that point, but you need to be on it 100% of the time, and he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.