Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadjer

He should have scored but he had a decent game. I dont think there is any need for the ''POGBA NEEDS TO BE SOLD BRIGADE'' today

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Can't ignore that he missed a very presentable chance that would have forced extra time but that can happen to anyone. Generally decent, nothing special.

Zoo

I thought him and Matic were good. Unfortunately those ahead of them were trash.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
A cm who scores 6 goals and do 16 assists in 37 games deserves more respect especially in a team with so much crap around him

Bobski

If that is considered a good performance from a former world record transfer, player who was bought to be the fulcrum of an exciting new team then standards have dropped massively.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If that is considered a good performance from a former world record transfer, player who was bought to be the fulcrum of an exciting new team then standards have dropped massively.
This

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He was ok, he missed a sitter, he played ok he wasn't great at all. He didn't really impose himself on the midfield at all

AngliaRed

Best creative player we have and you could see his passion and motivation in him. Poor header but a good game from him today!

el3mel

Not a bad performance tbf, but that header was a shocker. Just a miles difference from what Hazard did for Chelsea. Their man won them the game while ours missed a clear sitter.

Litch

A cm who scores 6 goals and do 16 assists in 37 games deserves more respect especially in a team with so much crap around him
Spot on. Put him in a blue shirt today, and Chelsea win that comfortably today. I honest can't believe how poor some off the players were today.

Header was a shocker but misses always look worst when you create feck all chances...

dove

I am the one who constantly bashes him but I thought he was one of the best players today, especially second half. Unfortunately missed a golden opportunity to score, you would expect any professional player to score from that position.

Walters_19_MuFc

I thought he was fine today. Got the ball and moved it. Spread play when he needed to. Played a few passes in between the lines. Made a few drives down the pitch. To me, he did what he had to do. Just didn't have the quality around him, unfortunately.

Witchking

This is what even I was thinking. At no point in the game did he really show his quality. Had a couple of good touches and missed the best chance of the game.

Has to improve drastically. Him and sanchez both.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Overall he wasn't bad, but you expect players of his class to bury chances like the one he got in games like this. If he wants to be the best in the world, and he has the talent for it, then he needs to have greater influence on games like this, and I say that as a big Pogba fan.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Very poor in the first half but looked much better in the second and showed a bit of quality. Unfortunately still didnt do enough and he should have buried the header near the end.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is what even I was thinking. At no point in the game did he really show his quality. Had a couple of good touches and missed the best chance of the game.

Has to improve drastically. Him and sanchez both.
Selective thinking. In the first half he won the ball, drove forward passed 2 Chelsea players and played it to Sanchez who nearly fell over, leading to the Rashford chance where he completely mishit the ball.

Several times he drove into the space really well when the game got stretched, but no he did nothing effective :rolleyes:

He played the ball to the forwards and wide men all game long, but they proceeded to do sod all with it.

Pogba is a CM not Messi, I seriously can't understand what you all expect of him?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He was fine, should have scored, but was one of our better outfield players. Getting pissed at Sanchez was welcome also.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's a Pity he's surrounded by too many average players. Rashford and Lingard are just not good enough to be starting for a club that has aspirations to win the league. Sanchez was also poor. Pogba was the only attacking player that came out of that game with credit imo...

GM K

I thought he played really well today but for that clear sitter he missed. No showboating, he kept the ball moving well in midfield and combined brilliantly with Matic. My problem today was Rashford and Sanchez.

GM K

Selective thinking. In the first half he won the ball, drove forward passed 2 Chelsea players and played it to Sanchez who nearly fell over, leading to the Rashford chance where he completely mishit the ball.

Several times he drove into the space really well when the game got stretched, but no he did nothing effective :rolleyes:

He played the ball to the forwards and wide men all game long, but they proceeded to do sod all with it.

Pogba is a CM not Messi, I seriously can't understand what you all expect of him?
Spot on. I'll score Pogba an 8 /10 today. He lost those two marks to the sitter he missed.

Devil may care

First half was difficult for everyone due to the disfigured shape we were set-up in, but Pogba worked hard enough and in the second half moved the ball well tried tod rive us forward, the movement ahead of him didn't offer many options at times.

He played well today but will get a black mark from some as we lost. Really the whole team played well except for one.

AP88

Supports
Man City
He underwhelms - he was ok, but he was signed to be better and isn’t the kind of player to make a difference like Toure, or Lampard and even Gerrard used to at the same age.

If PSG are seriously interested, make a profit and reinvest it in a winger and a proper French midfielder by the name of Kante.

Eddy_JukeZ

I thought he was good. Awful miss though.

Our attack ahead of him were all awful too.

Phil

He really stepped it up second half and kept driving us forward. A shame that no one around him is passing and or moving

Status
Not open for further replies.