Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
He needs to score more from range tbh
If he plays LM besides a central midfielder both ahead of Matic (DM), he will as it’ll totally free his game up as it has the past couple games since we’ve switched to a 433.

It’s where he played at Juventus which is when he was consistently world class game-to-game and it’s not a surprise he’s looked his best in the same position at United.

Giggs86

He will only get better and better and i'm sure he'll work on his weaknesses. I have no doubt that two years from now he will be involved in every play on the pitch and will convert twice as many chances to goals.

We are witnessing the development of a player who will be the best midfielder in the world in a year or two.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
At some point as well, he’s obviously going to start scoring screamers regularly. When a player like him is always hitting the post or putting it millimetres wide, one season, it will likely all come together.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
At some point as well, he’s obviously going to start scoring screamers regularly. When a player like him is always hitting the post or putting it millimetres wide, one season, it will likely all come together.
Yeah, that's what I think too.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I've said it before, but it reminds me of Ronaldo in 05/06. I've never seen a player hit the post as much as he did that season, and I remember making a comment that if he just put them a couple of inches to the side he'd go on to be the top scorer in the league. I was mostly joking, but the very next season he did just that.

As such:

I've never seen somebody hit the post as much as Pogba does. If he just starts putting them a couple of inches to the side, he'll be the top scorer in the league next season.

:angel:

deafepl

I've said it before, but it reminds me of Ronaldo in 05/06. I've never seen a player hit the post as much as he did that season, and I remember making a comment that if he just put them a couple of inches to the side he'd go on to be the top scorer in the league. I was mostly joking, but the very next season he did just that.

As such:

I've never seen somebody hit the post as much as Pogba does. If he just starts putting them a couple of inches to the side, he'll be the top scorer in the league next season.

:angel:
Also, not to mention, Pogba almost assist many goals that hit the post. Lingard could have 10 goals in EPL if all woodwork goes in.

Man Utd 3:0 Stoke

Vilev

The thing is don't get about Pogba. He loses the ball in our half, he thinks it's a foul, but ref disagrees, Pogba is waving to him instead of actually running back.
I mean honestly, the guy is 24, played like 150 games. That kind of situations, i mean when you feel you are fouled but ref does not give it, that happens in literally every game. And a couple times as well. When did that waving hand around helped exactly?
No, of course if you are like a yard from opponent's box then way away. Maybe that kind of pressure on the ref will pay off. But if you are on your own half, then you must run back and leave all the arguing to when the play is stopped.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is class, running the game with his passing and skills. He had his bad moments in the game but what he brings to the team is just superb.

Member 90887

Well, two assits so far, he's certainly delivering in term of stats this season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best player in this half. Nothing amazing but pretty much starts all our attacks by doing something.
Debatable... 2 assists but thought him and Martial were our worst 2 of the front 6. Careless for the most part but hey, 2 assists so doesn't matter all too much!

Member 90887

First in term of assist this season in the premier league having played way less games than the top 3.

Member 90887

Debatable... 2 assists but thought him and Martial were our worst 2 of the front 6. Careless for the most part but hey, 2 assists so doesn't matter all too much!
How was he our worst of the front six ? he has been way above all the others this game. Lukaku the other one who's shining.

Jeffthered

The guy conducts our team and is the creative and attacking heart of our club. Fabulous player, who carries with him a lot of expectation on fairly young shoulders. Constantly criticised and with ridiculous expectation levels.

Pogba should be looking for the senior players to take some responsibility away from him, and let him blossom.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This kid is ridicolous...
His passing range is second to none.

James Peril

You are clearly watching another game!? Pogba has been good, hitting lots of passes and nicking two assists. Lukaku and Lingard have been rubbish.

cyberman

Souness is sitting in a pub somewhere giving out about Pogba not tracking Stephen Ireland

TheReligion

Abusive
Still think he'd be even better with someone else behind him with Matic.

Hes a class act though. 2 assists and not even out of second gear. My mate who is non united just commented the Pogba just looks like he's having fun in the playground.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
There's simply not another player like him in world football. It's rare to find someone with his level of technique, vision and athleticism rolled into one.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He’s absolutely majestic, he floats on the pitch like a gazelle.

I’m not convinced his feet touch the ground when he starts galloping

Moonred

His better moments are way beyond most players in the field. Yes, he always has those lacklustre moments which is partly more bemusing because of his brilliance otherwise.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You mustn't understand football if you do not rate Paul Pogba. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.