6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Would be good if he cared a bit more. He strolls through games but I guess there's always an excuse round the corner. Even half arsed like that he had some moments. How imagine if he decided to be focused the whole 90 minutes.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Mostly played safe and boring sideways passes like a lot of people want him to do. Made a few passes a better striker could have turned into assists and some other good forward passes to start a move.

I dont like to see him almost play as a defensive midfielder. Just play Fred instead of Lingard and have Pogba moved up a bit more.
He disappeared further up the pitch though. I thought he started well. If a better striker got on the end of his Rashford pass, we'd be singing his praises.

Terminator

Decent. Created a great chance for Rashford and was generally good on the ball. Improved a lot after first 30 mins.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He was woeful, even the pass that weren't completely missed weren't exactly good.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I’m normally quite critical of him but he was clearly only 50% fit, thought he did well in those circumstances
Seems even Pogba's confidence is broken at the moment, either that or he genuinely can't be bothered anymore. Not sure which is the case
Would be good if he cared a bit more. He strolls through games but I guess there's always an excuse round the corner. Even half arsed like that he had some moments. How imagine if he decided to be focused the whole 90 minutes.
Always excuses for our supposed world class best player. #ItsNeverPogbaFault

Pogba is actually just a mid table player, who has the capacity to have a worldie a couple of times a season. So basically like Darren Fletcher, Phil Neville or Kleberson.

Please just sell this waste of space ASAP.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Always excuses for our supposed world class best player. #ItsNeverPogba'sFault

Pogba is actually just a mid table player, who has the capacity to have a worldie a couple of times a season. So basically like Darren Fletcher, Phil Neville or Kleberson.

Dunno why you've quoted me, I clearly left my opinion open to swinging either way

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He disappeared further up the pitch though. I thought he started well. If a better striker got on the end of his Rashford pass, we'd be singing his praises.
Pogba isn't good higher on the pitch, he is clearly uncomfortable and doesn't know where to be. He is good in that area when he runs from a deeper position when he follows the movement.

Hammondo

Pogba isn't good higher on the pitch, he is clearly uncomfortable and doesn't know where to be. He is good in that area when he runs from a deeper position when he follows the movement.
He didn't do a good job their this game either.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Mctominay is outperforming him at the moment. If alarm bells aren’t ringing then they bloody well should be

Andersons Dietician

As much as I think McT was easily man of the match a lot of the moments or passes of quality really came from Pogba but again he wasn’t that consistent and seemed to phase in and out of the game. He had a 10 minute spell just before the end of the first half where he looked like he was just away to stamp his authority over the game but then 2nd half starts and he was inconsistent again.

I don’t think McT is the best partner for him as it looks more like Pogba plays as the one who sits back and protects McT than McT covering Pogba.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I agree. Don't know why people want him higher up. We need better than Jesse fecking Lingard in the 10 position or we might as well not play with one. Any decent Prem player could do what Lingard did today. Run a round a lot and layoff passes to people less than 5 yards from him. fecking hell, put Paul Scholes on a fitness regime for a couple of months and he can arguably do a little better and Scholes is 45.

Now that's got me wondering if Andre Iniesta could do what Lingard should be doing. I'm that desperate.

m1tch

Easy to forget he was playing tonight, maybe still carrying an injury though.

AneRu

Inconsistent but created some great openings that should have won us the match. We completely lost the plot when he was pushed up the pitch, I assumed that we lost his influence on our build up play from deep.

Ban

Always excuses for our supposed world class best player. #ItsNeverPogbaFault

I didn't mean that as an excuse, on the contrary I was clear he doesn't give a damn. He'll be just a footnote in United history I'm afraid.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Dunno why you've quoted me, I clearly left my opinion open to swinging either way
I didn't mean that as an excuse, on the contrary I was clear he doesn't give a damn. He'll be just a footnote in United history I'm afraid.
Apologies: you were stating fact rather than excuse.

Pogba will be worse than a footnote. He is the epitome of all that is wrong in modern day players. Taken this club for a ride since 16 years old. And yet so many in our management and fan base fell for it.

Renegade

So it was just me who thought he played well?
He was alright. Fans demanding KDB performances though. No chance with our forward line that’s for certain. His too deep, it’s frustrating. The only player that can open the defence up with a pass.

He don’t want to be here though, that much is obvious. Why would he want to be wasting prime years playing with these players. The difference in his attitude when his with his national team to when his with us is day and night.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought he did well too. Not the performance we hope to see from him but he was one of the few players showing above average talent.
It was a solid 2 man midfield performance which redcafe has been crying out for. No fancy tricks and flicks, kept the passes ticking over and made plenty of tackles and interceptions.

not good enough for redcafe though, they wanted 3 goals and 5 assists to go with it.

If only rashford could take a shot on his left foot we might be talking about another assist.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Thought he did well too. Not the performance we hope to see from him but he was one of the few players showing above average talent.
Even half fit he was one of the better players out there, the problem is the team as a whole was poor so looking a bit above the average of the team isn't really a great look. Reading this thread though, you'd think he was the reason the team lost. He's the only one who created some danger with his passing and relieved pressure from the United half when the defense was under pressure.

Stretfordender

Just going through the motions. Not interested in united head was turned a long time ago. Needs to be replaced and has to go in the summer or before.

Classical Mechanic

It was a solid 2 man midfield performance which redcafe has been crying out for. No fancy tricks and flicks, kept the passes ticking over and made plenty of tackles and interceptions.

not good enough for redcafe though, they wanted 3 goals and 5 assists to go with it.

If only rashford could take a shot on his left foot we might be talking about another assist.
3 tackles
0 interceptions
16 possession turnovers (2nd worst out of the 20 outfield players I’d guess as there’s tweet out there slating Pepe as the worst with 17)
0.19xA

Personally I’d give him a 5/10 because his long passing was good in attacking transitions when the game was stretched.

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
I thought he was fine, myself. On the ball he kept it moving, helped us play out of pressure, and should've had an assist. Defensively, he made a few tackles and clearances which, for Pogba, is all we can ask for, really.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
4 out of 10 from the MEN
Keane who has been very fair tonight saying need more.

I won’t say what I thought.
I thought he kept the ball well, was disciplined, played a couple nice through balls to Rashford.

Kept the ball under pressure too.

fergiesarmy1

I thought he kept the ball well, was disciplined, played a couple nice through balls to Rashford.

Kept the ball under pressure too.
He did play a couple of nice passes (when under no pressure), is that enough for a £100m midfielder in his prime whose won a World Cup and wants even more money to stay on (apparently).

Traub

Pretty obvious he’s off in the summer. Still being professional but relatively ambivalent to our team and season.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He did play a couple of nice passes (when under no pressure), is that enough for a £100m midfielder in his prime whose won a World Cup and wants even more money to stay on (apparently).
Probably fair, not a hill I want to die on really.

M16Red

Kane on Monday night just called him shocking tonight and I'm in a agreement.

Eddy_JukeZ

Can't wait til he's gone.

The problem is that Longstaff will be his replacement if Ole's still the manager.

So welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.