6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabaster Codify7

For 5 minutes. Then it will dawn on you that your projections were based on no facts in the first place and you will feel better. And maybe a little silly.

I’ll be ‘gobsmacked’ if Haaland doesn’t move in January, for obvious reasons. Your Pogba thing is for made up reasons.

Same goes to you mate. My Pogba 'thing' is based on something else, which I've mentioned previously (nothing major by the standards of a stranger on a forum, but for me, something tangible). We'll leave it there.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I thought the French couldn't get ill. You learn something new every day.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Same goes to you mate. My Pogba 'thing' is based on something else, which I've mentioned previously (nothing major by the standards of a stranger on a forum, but for me, something tangible). We'll leave it there.
It obviously is based on something else. ‘For me’ gives it no more credibility. You are not qualified to say anything beyond ‘it wouldn’t surprise me if he left’. Whatever has given you the impression to be adamant and ‘almost certain’ is all bollox. You don’t have a clue, and are emotionally driven it seems.

People talk of the ‘Pogba circus’ - there is none. Just a bunch of internet folk and former players who have a chip on their shoulder about a young French guy enjoying his life. The last two months of his career have been no more a ‘circus’ than the last two months of Eric Bailly or Diogo Dalot’s. It’s you guys that have the problem, not him.

romufc

the time is right to sell him even if it means at a loss and a chunky one at that
Oh and one last thing on Paul Pogba,if I had a pound for everyone who said to me that he must be a brilliant player because he has won a World Cup
We would be mad to take a loss on Pogba.. we paid £90m when he was 24, he is now meant to be in his peak so the minimum fee should be £130m. I would rather him rot in the reserves and rot in the reserves.

And Pogba is a brilliant player, how can you say he is not? He is our most creative player and we have missed him. Clearly you have something against him.

I don't agree on how he has gone about things however; If you are a top player and you are competing for top 4 and you know you can be competing for titles and champions league ofcourse you would want to go. Loads of players have left clubs for Manutd in the hope of winning things as well.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Many people behave like scorned lovers with Pogba. It's a sad state of affairs. What's the excuse this time to have a pop at him? Because he got ill? Laughable.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Oh and one last thing on Paul Pogba,if I had a pound for everyone who said to me that he must be a brilliant player because he has won a World Cup,I would be richer than him haha.I can think of a whole lorry load of players who have won World Cups who I would have no where near my team and he is no exception
He was a brilliant player long before he won the World Cup ffs.

Irrational.

You probably wouldn’t see it from your bedroom.
Great retort. I'm sure he's in the gym as we speak and getting ready to sign a new 5 year deal. You can't question his commitment to the club from the 10/10 performances our club's record transfer puts in every time he's on the field; nothing he or his agent have said would suggest otherwise. :rolleyes:

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Great retort. I'm sure he's in the gym as we speak and getting ready to sign a new 5 year deal. You can't question his commitment to the club from the 10/10 performances our club's record transfer puts in every time he's on the field; nothing he or his agent have said would suggest otherwise. :rolleyes:
He rushed back from his injury previously and re-injured himself. If he doesn't recover properly this time, it could become a serious problem for him. What are you expecting him to do? We were told he would return in December, everything points to him returning within this time-frame. In fact he was a bit ahead of schedule if you've been following his progress. He is regaining his fitness. He's been in training on grass for a few weeks now. He should be back soon.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Ffs he got sick. We were just playing Everton who had 2 players in the squad getting sick at the hotel in Manchester the day before the match. It's that time of the year where players are more likely to be out with an illness.

joker00

The last two months of his career have been no more a ‘circus’ than the last two months of Eric Bailly or Diogo Dalot’s. It’s you guys that have the problem, not him.
With the only difference that neither Dalot nor Bailly admitted publicly and multiple times that they want to leave the Old Trafford.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Wonder if he'll make another video of himself in Dubai with his woolly hat, scarf and gloves bent over a steam bucket.

Of course anyone can get sick but as Ole has mentioned Pogba is the only one and the odds of that happening are 32/1. Would of been nice sticking 20 quid on that bet. Xmas paid for.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
More rubbish ramblings I see. Run along.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
With the only difference that neither Dalot nor Bailly admitted publicly and multiple times that they want to leave the Old Trafford.
None of them did in the last 2 months

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Firstly, he has not ‘admitted’ multiple times that he wants to leave, and secondly, it has nothing to do with making the last two months a ‘circus’. He’s managed to make a lot of people angrier and angrier every day despite not playing.

joker00

Firstly, he has not ‘admitted’ multiple times that he wants to leave, and secondly, it has nothing to do with making the last two months a ‘circus’. He’s managed to make a lot of people angrier and angrier every day despite not playing.
I didn't say nothing about him making a circus, and yes he admitted that he want's to leave and he said in his own word " it was my best season in manchester, I think, for me, it can be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else" and that was this summer.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I didn't say nothing about him making a circus, and yes he admitted that he want's to leave and he said in his own word " it was my best season in manchester, I think, for me, it can be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else" and that was this summer.
That was not ‘multiple times’.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Where did I say he wasnt injured?
I did expect him to give us 100% commitment while he was still here. Can't be sure he is doing that at the moment. Very unlikable character.
*Insert blinking meme*.

You can't be sure, when you already know that he's injured? How does that make any sense whatsoever?

To go as far as calling him a "very unlikable character" is being childish.

Last edited:

Dve

The truth will come out the second he leaves. At the moment the club have to do everything to protect his value in a transfer fee.
Or maybe there is no conspiracy at all. Maybe Pogba has been injured, and now he is sick. That´s also possible. Especially since there is nothing that suggest that Pogba refuses to play for United, other than pure speculations.

crossy1686

career ending
Or maybe there is no conspiracy at all. Maybe Pogba has been injured, and now he is sick. That´s also possible. Especially since there is nothing that suggest that Pogba refuses to play for United, other than pure speculations.
That's what I meant. If that's the truth or him being a dick is the truth it will come out in the end once he leaves. We absolutely have to presume Pogba is telling the truth and he is actually injured/sick otherwise it's just toxic to believe otherwise.

One thing I'm certain about however is that he's 100% off in the summer.

romufc

Looks like he is done here and does not want to play football here anymore.

His ankle looked fine in his dancing videos, and didn't look ill at all.

Weirdly most footballers train when they are ill just dont play in games. But Pogba seems like its excuse after excuse.

Surely there must be a clause in the contract that says if you are injured or not participating the wages will be lower?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
That's what I meant. If that's the truth or him being a dick is the truth it will come out in the end once he leaves. We absolutely have to presume Pogba is telling the truth and he is actually injured/sick otherwise it's just toxic to believe otherwise.

One thing I'm certain about however is that he's 100% off in the summer.
You are not certain of anything of the sort.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Looks like he is done here and does not want to play football here anymore.

His ankle looked fine in his dancing videos, and didn't look ill at all.

Weirdly most footballers train when they are ill just dont play in games. But Pogba seems like its excuse after excuse.

Surely there must be a clause in the contract that says if you are injured or not participating the wages will be lower?
Does this apply to all our other long term injured? Or just Pogba?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Personally i'm excited to see him back and hope we try playing him in the hole. Granted he won't press like Lingard and Pereira do but he's got excellent output when motivated. He'll probably play pretty well given he's got a point to prove along with trying to rise his stock again so the top teams go after him in the Summer.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So you're certain he'll stay?
I’m not certain of anything, because I live in East London and don’t know any of the players involved. I’m not qualified to be ‘certain’ of anything.

Even beyond that, I’ve said a million times on here, I’ve seen no evidence of any incident that has signalled some sort of ‘point of no return’ from Pogba. Saying back in June that it ‘may be time for a new challenge’ does not constitute such to me.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I’m not certain of anything, because I live in East London and don’t know any of the players involved. I’m not qualified to be ‘certain’ of anything.

Even beyond that, I’ve said a million times on here, I’ve seen no evidence of any incident that has signalled some sort of ‘point of no return’ from Pogba. Saying back in June that it ‘may be time for a new challenge’ does not constitute such to me.
Are you still going? :lol: Has there been any news lately, I thought he was going to be ready by now?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Are you still going? :lol: Has there been any news lately, I thought he was going to be ready by now?
The news is he has a cold and hasn't trained for a few days, he's scheduled to be back soon. What news have you got that 's leaving?

Unless Pogba doesn't play any minutes until late January I won't believe a word of it personally.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The news is he has a cold and hasn't trained for a few days, he's scheduled to be back soon. What news have you got that 's leaving?

Unless Pogba doesn't play any minutes until late January I won't believe a word of it personally.
Exactly.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He was supposed to be ready today at the earliest and most likely this weekend according to the french press(from late November). And for people that have been asking about his injury, it's supposed to be a micro fracture of the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.