Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Oh piss off. You’ve become an unbearably negative twat. Stop polluting every thread with your whinging. Go take a walk. Get some fresh air.
You make me laugh. You were snidely hammering Ole a couple of months back. You’re clever with your negativity.

AFC NimbleThumb

Vive la Pogba FC!

Poor with his shot but again showing more in his quieter games than certain Caf faves do in months.

Class on grass.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Does Pogue get banned for abusing people? Or is that just me?

@Carolina Red Does Pogue get special privileges on here?
This is like a player asking for a player to be booked. If I was a mod I’d give you an infraction for this :lol:

I joke :) You’ve got a point to be fair. Rules seem to depend on who they are being applied to.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Does Pogue get banned for abusing people? Or is that just me?

@Carolina Red Does Pogue get special privileges on here?
Ha! Grass away. Although you could be a little more subtle and use the report post function? I’m sure I’ll get a warning. I deserve one.

Had to be said though. You’ve become unbearable. I’m sure you weren’t always like this. The final straw this evening was using a thread about Thiago to call Bruno over-rated. I’m serious about the going for a walk suggestion. Sounds like you need it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why? Do I deserve to be called a twat for having an opinion?
I was joking & I edited the post to somewhat agree with you.

You make a fair point.

opinions are what it’s all about, it’s a forum after all. Negative, positive or indifferent they should all be heard. The caf is a little bit “top red” I’ve noticed that over the last couple months.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Ha! Grass away. Although you could be a little more subtle and use the report post function? I’m sure I’ll get a warning. I deserve one.

Had to be said though. You’ve become unbearable. I’m sure you weren’t always like this. The final straw this evening was using a thread about Thiago to call Bruno over-rated. I’m serious about the going for a walk suggestion. Sounds like you need it.
You’re the one abusing me, calling me a twat. Take your own advice and go for a walk away from the keyboard. Sad.

izzydiggler

In a game without much quality, was about our best player. He has his faults but he’s put in some good performances recently to build on.

C'est Moi Cantona

If he'd gone across goal it could well have been blocked by the sliding tackle, and people are screaming at him to shoot it in the near corner, then again if he'd toe poked it then it likely goes through the keepers legs, but was hardly the open goal Keane would have you think.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Anyway, aside from his miss, thought Pogba played well. Would love him to play with this application and sign a new deal.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Bar our defense, one of our better players. We are a better team with him, and we're gonna need him if we want to stay near the top.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
If he'd gone across goal it could well have been blocked by the sliding tackle, and people are screaming at him to shoot it in the near corner, then again if he'd toe poked it then it likely goes through the keepers legs, but was hardly the open goal Keane would have you think.
He could have roofed it, Maddison style. Great power but couldn’t have been aimed more directly at Allison if he tried.

C'est Moi Cantona

He could have roofed it, Maddison style. Great power but couldn’t have been aimed more directly at Allison if he tried.
He could also have hoofed it over the bar, turned back and tried to be clever, booted it at Alisson's head instead, I'd say it was a chance a player more likely the scores than not for sure, but Keane would have you think it was an open goal he's missing, I think Brunos chance could at least be classed on a par with this one.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Relieves so much pressure off the defence when you have someone like him who has ridiculous strength and balance to hold up the ball in cogested areas. He helped our build up from the tremendously today. Would have been my MOTM after Shaw and Lindelof.
This! He’s the player the boys all look for because he backs in and keeps the ball, defenders struggle with his physicality and he has the skills and passing ability to be a nightmare.

Absolutely delighted with him, really poor start to the season (covid?), and he’s bounced back now and playing for the team, don’t care why he’s playing well, just keep it up and maybe, maybe we can dream?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
He could also have hoofed it over the bar, turned back and tried to be clever, booted it at Alisson's head instead, I'd say it was a chance a player more likely the scores than not for sure, but Keane would have you think it was an open goal he's missing, I think Brunos chance could at least be classed on a par with this one.
Yeah, Keane was being harsh. You can tell Pogba winds him up. I don’t think Bruno’s chance was better though. Pogba’s chance really was a sitter. He was so close and Allison was so close to the line he didn’t need to roof it. Even crossing the line chest high with that sort of power and he would have scored. Although a lesser player wouldn’t have created that sitter with such a perfect first touch.

Mainoldo

Not in his locker from there. You need finishing variation that only strikers normally have. Otherwise it’s a fluke shot.

Red Star One

Lately he's been class. If Ole can anyhow convince him to stay and maintain this form we'd be very happy to have him.

Mainoldo

Exactly he had time and should have lofted it.
Pogba’s not roofing it from there and he didn’t have time to pick that shot with his finishing ability. He was better of going across the goal and getting a lucky deflection.

arthurka

Pogba’s not roofing it from there and he didn’t have time to pick that shot with his finishing ability. He was better of going across the goal and getting a lucky deflection.
I still feel like he had time to lift it out whack it upwards but other than that he was really good.

C'est Moi Cantona

Yeah, Keane was being harsh. You can tell Pogba winds him up. I don’t think Bruno’s chance was better though. Pogba’s chance really was a sitter. Although a lesser player wouldn’t have created that sitter with such a perfect first touch.
I still think classing it a sitter is been hard on Pogba, if he'd gone across the goal then I'm sure it gets blocked, and he only has a split second to think even after his perfect first touch, most players put their head down and whack in that situation, which he did, and most keepers aren't Alisson so it goes in, thems the breaks, for all Brunos chance maybe wasn't quite the same, he still didn't hit as well as he could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.