Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Did alright, better than Rashford and Bruno significantly. Shame he fluffed the big chance to win it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Only one alongside Shaw (and possibly Maguire) in very good form at the moment. Everyone else seems to be up and down after every performance.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Played well. Just had to put that chance either side of Alisson and its a goal.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Shouldn't play on the right.

He can do a job on the left but nothing more.

We and he improved when he came centrally and had a good performance but just let himself down with that shot.

A month ago I was willing to let him leave but he's made me want him again.

meamth

Played well. Just had to put that chance either side of Alisson and its a goal.
That's what is it, mate.

High pressure game, against the champions, winning goal, sometimes you just smack it without thinking.

He should've placed it instead of full power.

Kag

I thought he was the only player in the front six who resembled a footballer for periods of that match. He’s playing well.

lost7

He's clearly in form at the moment, he's been playing well for a while now. I don't wanna see him on the right wing again, though

Devil may care

He looks hungry, worked hard for the team out of position and looked the most likely to open them up.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Looked good, strong, tried hard, didn't always get it right but looked like he wanted it and almost capped off a good performance with another winner.

Shame he could scuff it in off an ankle.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thiago was the best player on the pitch until Pogba moved central, then we didn't hear a peep out of him until his long range punt. Really good performance from him, was a one man midfield at times, he's stepped up when we've needed him.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Looked like Superman again. When he wants it, can't beat him. He is too big and strong.

AgentSmith

Not sure about the reaction to his chance (especially from Keane on Sky) - it was a brilliant first touch to make the chance possible but he did place it too centrally. He had Fabinho sliding across him though and if he'd aimed it further across the goal it would easily have been blocked imo.

Fernandes' from Shaw's cross was a much much easier chance.

kiristao

I thought he did well, specially considering he was in a pretty weird position. Worked hard. Brought the ball out of defense. Should have don't better with his chance though.

Bwuk

I’d rather Pogba play central and Bruno wide than vice versa.

acnumber9

He was crucial for us tactically, we wouldn’t have got out of defence without him. Just couldn’t produce the final ball.

Red_toad

Thought he was terrible in the first half, allowed Robertson so much space and didn’t track him so many time. Much improved in the second half and had our best chance of the game, where he probably should have scorEd.

NoneBmStore

Thought he was terrible in the first half, allowed Robertson so much space and didn’t track him so many time. Much improved in the second half and had our best chance of the game, where he probably should have scorEd.
Is that some kind of slight towards Woodward?

thepolice123

Relieves so much pressure off the defence when you have someone like him who has ridiculous strength and balance to hold up the ball in cogested areas. He helped our build up from the tremendously today. Would have been my MOTM after Shaw and Lindelof.

Jibbs

He was good today in bits and pieces. Lost concentration many times and tried showboating, when he starts doing that it means his heart is not in the game.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Not sure about the reaction to his chance (especially from Keane on Sky) - it was a brilliant first touch to make the chance possible but he did place it too centrally. He had Fabinho sliding across him though and if he'd aimed it further across the goal it would easily have been blocked imo.

Fernandes' from Shaw's cross was a much much easier chance.
This. Was literally the only place he could put it....higher was the only option.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Did you miss Bruno’s chance?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Excellent performance and nearly won it for us....I was all for him not playing for us again but he’s won me over with his commitment since December and been our most important player since. Shaw was MOTM today though.

Toad

Both him and Bruno had low pass success only due to having to try clever balls so can't judge on that. He really put everything in and did well out of position, I'd rate him a 7.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Thought he was our best player along with Shaw who has been wonderful for most of the season. Kept Salah quiet and had to be moved away from Shaw.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I would have loved to hear Souness if Pogba had scored that :lol:

But I can't even be mad. I never will be when I see a player playing hard for the team.

Plymouth Red

I feel he’s turned a corner in terms of his attitude and there’s much more drive and intent in his play. He’s also working harder in all respects, which is certainly what I hoped for.
Some of his passing was off the mark but the thinking was solid.
We need him to stay on this trajectory now and if he can pull a few others along with him, we can be in th mix at the business end of the season.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
When it mattered he didn’t get the job done. We are a third place, semi final team, because that’s the sort of players we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.