6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moiraine

He's scored 6 goals in 2 seasons combined.

That's a months work for Bruno.
Not going into stats, what I mean is if both are on pitch together, an on song Pogba will make him look ordinary, he is just class above everyone !

OverratedOpinion

He's scored 6 goals in 2 seasons combined.

That's a months work for Bruno.
Bruno is obviously an incredible player and our talisman, despite being a bit out of form (and probably exhausted) lately.

Surely you can see that Pogba is a better player in open play though?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Phenomenal player, yet another excellent performance...week in week out when fit he’s delivered since December. What. An. Assist.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Err, they play in different positions? Funny how you go back 2 seasons and stop just short of when he actually played as a 10
When people say stupid things like he makes Bruno ordinary I laugh.

Bruno has been a much better signing for us. It's not even close.

mu4c_20le

:lol: I think the point was that sometimes his technique makes everyone around him look ordinary, like Zlatan. We should be happy that we have both of them because when they both play well it's almost cheating.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Not going into stats, what I mean is if both are on pitch together, an on song Pogba will make him look ordinary, he is just class above everyone !
I just don't get this. Bruno has been a far better signing for us. It's not even close.

Mctomminay has more goals this season than Pogba has in the last 2 season combined.

Pogba is the best 'on paper' player ever it seems. In reality he's just a good player. He's not this world beater you all say he is.

pablo__p

Loved how he smirked when he mentioned that he was aware of Grenada trying to get him sent off :lol:
Nice little interview

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
:lol: I think the point was that sometimes his technique makes everyone around him look ordinary, like Zlatan. We should be happy that we have both of them because when they both play well it's almost cheating.
Pogba has 5 goals and 4 assists this season.

Is that really that impressive?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I just don't get this. Bruno has been a far better signing for us. It's not even close.

Mctomminay has more goals this season than Pogba has in the last 2 season combined.

Pogba is the best 'on paper' player ever it seems. In reality he's just a good player. He's not this world beater you all say he is.
At this point I genuinely believe people only remember the good stuff Pogba does. Which is really great and looks fantastic, but he makes a lot od bad things as well.

OverratedOpinion

Pogba has 5 goals and 4 assists this season.

Is that really that impressive?
I was watching a great football match on whoscored.com the other day. It is so great to watch it there as I can just see the cold hard statistics and not have to pay any attention to what actually made those numbers come to pass.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
At this point I genuinely believe people only remember the good stuff Pogba does. Which is really great and looks fantastic, but he makes a lot od bad things as well.
Yea. He was very sloppy on the ball a lot in that first half. Gave a few cheap passes away that were cut out easily. A better team may have punished one of them too.

Pogba is clearly very talented but I just don't think he shows it enough.

5 goals and 4 assists is pitiful for a player with that much talent. Scott Mctomminay has more and he's played deep all season.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I thought he was our best player tonight. I enjoy it when he has a few tackles. Very nice bit of awareness to pop it back to Cavani. He’s on a roll!
Yeah it’s strangely satisfying when he gets stuck in.

Devil may care

He's been class as a floating playmaker off that left side recently, shame there's no future in it.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I was watching a great football match on whoscored.com the other day. It is so great to watch it there as I can just see the cold hard statistics and not have to pay any attention to what actually made those numbers come to pass.
He's not even been that impressive on the eye test. Scored 1 or 2 worldies and had a few stellar games but he's not been amazing. Certainly not for the talent he has.

I just think his fans think he's this world beater and he isn't. He's just a good player. Paul Scholes was in a different galaxy to him.

ChaddyP

My commentator said hes out for the first keg if the semi final. Is that accurate? Not really seeing it being said elsewhere

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Like what am seeing. Credit to him, he is in very good form and I don't mind a bit of reckless passing when he looks so threatening.

Credit to Ole too as he managed him brilliantly in his time here with all that noise coming from the fat cnut.

OverratedOpinion

He's not even been that impressive on the eye test. Scored 1 or 2 worldies and had a few stellar games but he's not been amazing. Certainly not for the talent he has.

I just think his fans think he's this world beater and he isn't. He's just a good player. Paul Scholes was in a different galaxy to him.
I am not trying to be a dick mate but I just totally disagree.

More often than not when he plays I think he is the best player on the pitch. I spent all season wanting him to go and thinking we should sign a really good holding midfielder to compliment Bruno. I think his agent is a nightmare and it makes it so hard for him to be here, but my god he is so talented.

Stats might not show it this year (or last) because he has been so stop, start due to injuries and covid. I can't understand your comment about the eye test though. He is literally the king of the eye test for me when he gets a run of games like the last few weeks. Actually annoys me because I think he will leave.

Anyway, no worries just totally disagree.

Edit: Paul Scholes was my favourite player of all time so that is unfair :lol:

OverratedOpinion

At this point I genuinely believe people only remember the good stuff Pogba does.
I think you are very, very wrong.

If Pogba sneezes half of our fanbase will say that Roy Keane and Brian Robson never got a cold because they were too busy winning trophies.

lost7

He's playing really well at the moment. Honestly that injury he got against Everton might have affected our season more than anyone thought. Back then he was already in a run of good form and who knows what could have happened in all those games we drew when we missed him...

Oh well, let's hope he can keep performing in the europa so that we get at least win a trophy

He'sRaldo

Forget the dodgy ref.....I thought his passing was awful first half. He gave it away cheaply a lot.

Not a good performance at all and that's nothing to do with the yellow.
I don't agree, but regardless I'm curious. Does his assist mitigate the allegedly poor performance?

RedDevilzFox

Pogba is very talented but his in-game and over-a-season consistency is nowhere near the hype he generates. KDB is a prime example of what that looks like and guy has 1/5th the hype around him compared to PP.

Zlaatan

Parody Account

Who is better at their very best and who has been the better signing are two different things. While saying that an on song Pogba makes Bruno look ordinary is hyperbole I still think a lot of people hold Pogba as the better player when both of them are at their best.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pogba last weekend and Pogba tonight: Jekyll and Hyde. After the assist he was not good at all. Seemed more intent on showing how strong he was than anything else. Could have been subbed based on performance as much as his card situation. Strange one.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Our best player and it’s not even a contest. Hopefully we can tie him up to a new contract. We can, from a financial perspective, replace him but I doubt we could replace his on-field talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.