6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammondo

What excuses are going to be made for him today?

In his "best" position.

Disappeared.

Then Gave away a pen.

Then Disappeared again.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's not being played in the right position
No quality around him
He's still recovering after Covid

There's something wrong with his hair, I am sure he can fix that and we'll see true Pogba

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just doing Pogba things

Honestly why are we surprised. He'll let you down more then he'll lead you to a win.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Solskjaer will go and Pogba will get a new manager reprieve again but the fact is he isn't good enough. No point playing him for one good performance every month or so.
This is what i fear. How Ole cannot see this is worrying.

I even said it today, Pogba will have another nightmare.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I swear he thinks what makes him a great midfielder is his ability to hold on to the ball, except a) he ends up not releasing it at the right time and slowing the game down too much, and b) he’s shit at it anyway

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Him & Bruno are having nightmare today but to make mistake for that penalty is very dumb in my opinion because he did the same not long ago against spurs so I’m not sure why he hasn’t learn a bit at all and decided not to stand on the ground. And my god he takes ages to release the ball.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
His in-game intelligence is non existent. Cost us 3 points with his silly coward tackle

el3mel

Can't people honestly shut up now about his best position nonsense ?

This week he played in his best position two times in a row, he was great in one and crap in the next.

His problem is not what's his position. It's that he's so fecking inconsistent it's honestly ridiculous.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Brainless as usual.

Ole's going to loss his job (rightly so) if he keeps playing this joker.

The day this virus and his fanboys leave the club will the best thing to happen to us in the last few years.

Djemba-Djemba

Even without the penalty.

He was absolutely fecking shit. He constantly lost possession, he was ambling around the pitch and hiding from the ball. He was awful.

And then the penalty. That's the 3rd penalty he's given away in his last 4 league starts at Old Trafford.

He's an absolute liability and I'm sick of having to watch him.

I want him gone by the summer at the latest.

Drainy

Fergie was completely right about him. Was a great player in the making but lacks maturity.

He was protected in Juve but we can't afford to carry him.

marktan

I usually defend him a lot but that was terrible. Should be a bench player from hereon in. He looks slow, and you saw that penalty coming and yet he still went and made such a stupid challenge

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's very easy with Paul to see when he will have a bad game and the occasional good game. You can see it in the first 15-20mins. I am lost for words as to why Ole persisted with him.
Self sabotage at this level.
Conceding 3 pens in 2020 for a midifielder is pathetic... Not even the worst CBs do that

The United

Like what ? His biggest issue was giving up when losing the ball or losing the ball in dangerous spots. He didn't do much if at all in that game.
Well something like this game. He is just unpredictable and unreliable for long term.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Only reason I liked Jose he would've binned off this moron ages ago.

He is a pathetic Instagram footballer.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bench him for the rest of the season. Get rid for free if we have to in the summer.

lilcurt

Time to cash in lads. He doesn't bring enough to the squad to justify the drama or rash decisions in games.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
It is amazing that somebody who has got such intelligent footballing brain acts so brain-dead so often.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Just what was going through his head when he sees Bellerin running in front of him? It was moronic beyond belief. And he's also extremely passive. He just does not take control.

spiriticon

Ahhh back to his brilliant best after nearly fooling me with an actual decent performance in midweek

I don't know what to do with him. He can't tackle and he can't play one touch.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Terrible performance, he should have been subbed out long back but somehow completed the game.

He shouldn't be starting going by his performance.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
I wanted him off at half time really. And why he was the one staying on instead of Bruno is unbelievable

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Terrible game, not someone who deserves to start no matter how poor the team is, he's not bringing it up and is actually hindering it further than it already is hindered on its own. Pathetic display.

Status
Not open for further replies.