Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strelok

Even without the penalty.

He was absolutely fecking shit. He constantly lost possession, he was ambling around the pitch and hiding from the ball. He was awful.

And then the penalty. That's the 3rd penalty he's given away in his last 4 league starts at Old Trafford.

He's an absolute liability and I'm sick of having to watch him.

I want him gone by the summer at the latest.
Absolutely.

How many times he lost the ball or screwed our attack? and how the feck he got to play the full match ?

I wish this wanker never start for us again.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
When was the last time Pogba had a great game as a starter for United? Let him come off the bench. Pretty much every time he does he plays great. But again today, as a starter, he was brutal...

No Love

Most of us can see he is pants, but there are still people out there who will claim he played well today.

Schneiderman

Felt like the exact same pen he gave away last season. Should have sold him whilst we had the chance

King Eric 7

Garbage from him today. We need to solve this issue of how to get him playing well in a balanced team. Ole had solved it by benching him and he produced some good performances from the bench. Now it's time to bench him again, let him come on and play some good cameos. Ole needs to either find a way to play him effectively in the team or keep him benched until he's had enough of being on the bench and fecks off.

binary bot
The moment he won the ball back high up the pitch and did stepovers on the edge of the box annoyed me more than the pen

AngliaRed

Trying to hard and is seriously looking ridiculous!

marginally better than Bruno, Fred and Mctominay before giving away that penalty.

having an absolute shocking season so far and will probably push for that “dream” Madrid.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
As soon as that pass was made I felt like I could time travel. I said "Penalty" before he even tackled. I fecking knew exactly what he was going to do.

He is a stupid, stupid player.

Bobski

Bored of Pogba and the excuses.

A world class player at 27 and a 1/2 should be beyond this stage, the perpetual young talent with a group of hardcore fans who don't think he should have to mature.

Tel074

I've said it before I will say it again . He is the most overrated footballer I've ever seen in my life .
As soon as the pass was played I said no cause I knew he was capable of that lazy challenge.
He sums up United under these current owners .
Complete waste of space

Heinzesight

Bench him for the rest of the season. Get rid for free if we have to in the summer.
Absolutely. Cut our losses. For me he’s a good option as a 90th minute sub so he can take the ball into the corner flag and do that arms out falling on his arse thing he does so well.

Champagne Football

He should just be back up for Bruno now. Nothing more. Come on for the last 20 minutes when Bruno starts to tire, or play FA Cup games etc when Bruno needs a rest.

future2future

To me he just isn't an elite player. Can do it on a good day but the greats to it all the time, off days are the exception and not the rule as it is with Pogba

The United

Not gonna argue today. It was clear early on he was gonna be garbage. These things are easy to predict with him
I don't want to argue. That is normal stuff for him and my point was that it was not positional issue. It is himself.

Sara125

Fair enough. And I do agree that we’ve seen what he can do at his best e.g. his last couple of seasons at Juventus. But do you also think it’s fair to say that at a certain point it becomes more about application and not just talent? For how many more seasons longer are we going to rely on talent and not his actual output?
Just want to quote my own post from around this time last year because people were adamant that his talent is enough to get him by, regardless of if he actually applies it or not.

Nep77

There was a moment when he had the ball on the edge of the box and some one was free on left hand side instead of passing he started dancing on his feet with stupid step over and lost the ball. Less said about the penalty the better, he has been liability and some posters still comes out here and claim he is our best player or whatever.

LS17

You could see it coming a mile off. Absolutely brain dead challenge to make.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
What the feck he was thinking? Arsenal were going nowhere and just put a tired silly leg to help them out. I have defended him time and again here but man he really is a fecking moron when it comes in game management.

CM

Brainless challenge on Bellerin, was going nowhere. We were crap but stupid decision making like that doesn't help one bit.

DickDastardly

Wonderful game!

Loved the ticking he gives to our play.

Best performance since the World cup!

Truly is one to keep and build the team around him!
The man oozes class. Silky play, smart defending...

Bwuk

Can not believe there’s some on here who thinks he can play out wide. Woeful.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
A massive waste of money and talent, he can never be bothered and I'm fed up of him now, useless and we would be very lucky to find a club interested in him. If he's not dropped after this ole needs a shake.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bench him for the rest of the season. Get rid for free if we have to in the summer.
Been saying it for months now. He should be “Ozil-ed”. No use to us whatsoever, a complete liability.

SER19

How can any person defend this hoax of a footballer. 3 penalties conceded since June, 2 goals given away by direct mistakes in same time. Endless awful, apathetic performances. Even today you could see our players trying to bypass him when we needed a goal. There's at least one player in our team that is better at any of the things he's supposed to be good at. Matic and McTominay offered more after going behind. Shouldn't even be in the squad let alone starting

My least favourite player to ever play at United after tevez and di Maria. I'll find it hard to watch any match he starts from here until his inevitable circus departure. Embarrassment to midfielders of Uniteds past

M16Red

To be fair, Ole did bench him against Newcastle and PSG following the loss to Spurs. Was just surprised that he wasn't the one who was subbed today.
And the last game before this shocker.

treble_winner

When was the last time Pogba had a great game as a starter for United? Let him come off the bench. Pretty much every time he does he plays great. But again today, as a starter, he was brutal...
For anyone being confused about Pogba not being subbed, he has always been Ole's "Endgame" goal since early days: Building the team around Pogba. Proof is in these articles:

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-build-around-paul-pogba-at-manchester-united
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/bui...loved-pogba-for-man/a6egbxhtnlxg13qt5tsckt5lq

Ludens the Red

Said it midweek. That was his 1 in 5 good performance. Be another three games of either being useless/giving away a pen before we see a decent performance again.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He set up the Bellerin run as well. 3 times he messed up on that one occasion. First, he's on the wrong side of him, then, moves away from him, then moves again in the wrong direction. Truly a comedy of errors.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't want to argue. That is normal stuff for him and my point was that it was not positional issue. It is himself.
I don't remember if I said it was positional tbh. Against Leipzig he started well and therefore it made sense to keep playing him. Tonight, you could see he was gonna shit the bed very early on. When he is bad, he isn't just bad, he is a walking sabotage and a real liability.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Not a world class footballer. Not worth the money we spent. Not worth the money we carry on paying him. Has cost us more in his time here than he has provided. Liability time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.