6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djemba-Djemba

He's 27 years old, been here 5 years, been playing elite top level football for nearly 10 years.

And he's an absolute liability.

You just cannot trust him, especially in big games.

I want him gone.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Truly horrid display today both in the attacking third and defensive third. How he lasted 90 minutes I've no idea.

RedIan

Absolute crap today. Bench him and get VDB playing. Sell him in January please. Flatters to deceive far to often.

Red_Aaron

I've been watching football a long time now and I genuinely can't think of another supposedly elite player who has such a startling lack of awareness in his game. I really cannot fathom it, he's received nothing but top level coaching since a child and yet he has zero concept of opposition players and their movements.

That foul is unacceptable at kids level r. Arrogance personified on the pitch

Josh 76

It's no longer debatable. He has been a massive flop.
Wait until he comes on as a sub when we are wining and plays a couple of passes. Then you will get some of our deluded fans saying he did well when he came on.

Master Yoda

Some brutal honesty Im reading here. Pogba felt absent today and that penalty giveaway doesnt help. I feel Matic, Fred and Bruno would have crushed the game if starting. God this feels like last season. We are messing around until we figure out the true importance of Matic.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Absolutely brainless. But hey he got his YouTube step over highlights so all's good.

If he starts the next game, can we riot?

Strelok

Trying to hard and is seriously looking ridiculous!

marginally better than Bruno, Fred and Mctominay before giving away that penalty.

having an absolute shocking season so far and will probably push for that “dream” Madrid.
Better my arse.

How many times did he lost the ball? slowed down the attack? wrong passes? screwed our movement? Even before the penalty my only thought was please please fecking sub this wanker. And after the penalty did you see the moment when Lindelof was angry because he was pressed by two Arsenal players and that cnut didn't even run back to help?

Yeah I hope he feck off to Madrid asap, but seriously they're that stupid?

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
It's not his fault. Need another midfielder to unlock Pogba. Only signed Fred, Matic and Bruno so far.

King Eric 7

I can't remember who it was but I heard someone say that if Pogba starts we probably won't get anything out of the game. He obviously saw it but Ole seemed to be oblivious.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pogba has contrived to concede penalties against both North London teams. That's some kinda double that. Neither time did he need to go to ground. Difficult to understand what goes on in the man's head sometimes. C'est la vie.

predator

Youth NITK
Calm down you lot, feckin ell.

He is playing with no confidence whatsoever. He deserves to be dropped. Its on Ole and the club to do something.

Eddy_JukeZ

Pretty sad ending after all that hoopla when he 1st joined.

He's just become a meme footballer.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Someone on Reddit posted this...

We are 5 wins and 1 draw when Pogba doesn't start. We are 1 win (and it was brighton last minute) and 3 losses when Pogba does start.

Check if I'm wrong. He's not a part of our best 11.

L Crystal Palace 3-1 (Pogba Start)

W Luton 0-3

W Brighton 2-3 (Pogba start)

W Brighton (CC) 0-3

L Tottenham 6-1 (Pogba start)

WNewcastle 1-4

W PSG 1-2

D Chelsea 0-0

W Lepizig 0-5

L Arsenal 1-0 (Pogba start)
Is it correct?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Calm down you lot, feckin ell.

He is playing with no confidence whatsoever. He deserves to be dropped. Its on Ole and the club to do something.
Ole did something. Finally had the balls to drop him. It’s obviously on Pogba now.

Kaos

Cleverley won a title with us. Phil Neville won a crap load doesn't mean there were good players.
Neville was a solid squad player for us for years, he was hardly a constant starter. Cleverley too.

Barthez was a massive disappointment but he was our no.1 keeper for two of our titles. Pogba has rewarded us building the team around him by giving us the square root of feck all.

hungrywing

Yep. For all the 'I don't understand why vdB doesn't play over Pogba?' people:

Again, Pogba was a Woodward signing. Ole has to factor that in. After that, there might be bit of 'maybe I can get him to come good; it worked with Marcus' from Ole.

£££ as well.
Double yep. And again, it's Pogba's contract, not Sanchez' that was 'worst in our history'. Pogba's contract was the one that reaaaallly cemented it to the footballing world that the clueless money-men were running the show and that we were there for the taking. And at the same time it placed an extension of Woodward's mentality/philosophy in the 'alpha' role in the playing squad.

Pogba is not an alpha/winner, although he very much wants to pretend to be one (like Woodward) Don't point to 'but derp derp world cup speech derp' etc. That's not the way it works. BTW that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad character.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
To be fair, Ole did bench him against Newcastle and PSG following the loss to Spurs. Was just surprised that he wasn't the one who was subbed today.
Yea he should have been subbed. Ole should have moved Rashford to the left, Cavani up front and Left Greenwood on the right.

You would seriously have to question Ole by not subbing Pogba.

Surely he cannot start the next game.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
For anyone being confused about Pogba not being subbed, he has always been Ole's "Endgame" goal since early days: Building the team around Pogba. Proof is in these articles:

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-build-around-paul-pogba-at-manchester-united
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/bui...loved-pogba-for-man/a6egbxhtnlxg13qt5tsckt5lq
I don't care what those articles say. We were losing and Pogba was playing horrible (and not just for giving away a penalty) and he took off Bruno?? Makes absolutely no sense...

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
A massive waste of money and talent, he can never be bothered and I'm fed up of him now, useless and we would be very lucky to find a club interested in him. If he's not dropped after this ole needs a shake.
Needs to be sectioned. Madness persisting with him and he has a good chance of getting the sack because he wont drop him.

el3mel

Is anyone really arguing against the fact Pogba has been mostly a flop for us ? He didn't reach half the expectations for him when we signed him 5 years ago and made him the most expensive footballer ever. Anyone thinking he met the standards set for him, must have these standards at rock bottom then.

Toad

He played really bad but then again so did most, he didn’t play any worse than half the team. Lindelof and De Gea are the only one that had a reasonable performance.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
He looks like a 50 year old guy that used to be a pro footballer. Sloopy touches, sloppy passes, weak in duels, never shows any urgency.

I thought he had turned a corner after looking decent the last two matches, but that was a genuine 1/10 performance. And what the feck did he think making a challenge on Bellerin from behind there?

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
It is sad and funny at the same time that there were still enough people here who would put him in the their preferred starting eleven. Mindblowing. He only deserves the bench, nothing else.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Cleverley won a title with us. Phil Neville won a crap load doesn't mean there were good players.
I would venture that Phil Neville put in a performance vs Arsenal in 2002 that was better then any performance Pogba has ever put in for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.