Paul Pogba | Manchester United player

How do you feel about the signing of Paul Pogba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

Its a dream come true !!! This is what you call a dream signing. Congrats to all muppets involved!!

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Oh, and here's his shirt photo. Bit more polished than the usual :lol:

EDIT: Apologies, large.

Minkaro

I got chills watching that video. I don't care how much he cost, I'm just so happy to have him.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So turns out United didn't care about all these theories about what time of the day they would announce it to maximize exposure.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The state of United's Twitter page what with the custom header and black/gold badge just to announce one player is embarrassing. 100% because of adidas.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The state of United's Twitter page what with the custom header and black/gold badge just to announce one player is embarrassing. 100% because of adidas.
I was a bit taken aback by that one.

Baxter

Without the ridiculous amount of cash they;re throwing at us, if it helps us get players Pogba, I really couldn't care. It's how football is now.

Red Digger

Wow, nice surprise. I did not see this coming. Not a mention of it in the media.
Super signing for us though. Well done Ed & Jose for eventually getting this one over the line. I'm looking forward to seeing him in our team.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Wow, it's actually happened. In the middle of the night. How am I supposed to get to sleep now?!

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Hope the football doesn't get in the way of all his PR stuff and commercial work.

Sampy93

4 years.... 4 fecking years I couldn't watch him play without getting livid about us letting him go. He's back.. Even though this has been a cert for the last 2 weeks I'm still ecstatic!!
You Never know, if we really kick on now with Mourinho and this squad we might see him wearing red for a loooong time!!
Absolutely worth the money in my opinion, world class, potential be the best of his generation, and the marketability only rivaled by Neymar.
Hold me lads, hold me.

Minkaro

Just checking, it will be legal to actually stab somebody the second they say "how much?!" if Pogba misplaces a pass, right? Because I might do it anyway.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The city of Turin hasn't been this pissed with England since we robbed all their gold.

Got away with another nice haul tonight :cool:

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Pogba transfer forum thread still open. You can tell this announcement time has caught the mods off guard as they all logged off after 10 pm thinking their job is done for the day (maybe a quick peek to see if they're behaving in the pogba thread) and trying to pump themselves up for a busy one tuesday.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Mourinho in one window – and we are not even in the Champions League. Bailly doesn't look half bad either. Arise King Edward!

Status
Not open for further replies.